Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (353857 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2023
Not to the US. Brazilians need visa to come to the US.

They have visa free access to many countries, but the developed countries give them a hard time at immigration to make sure that they will not overstay. Portugal is hardest on them, because they overstay a lot there.

MRBrownJ:

a Brazilian passport grants visa free access to most European countries and US , so i would understand why many wish their kids (and subsequently them) to have such passport

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2023
*Colombia.

[quote author=Phamoo4u post=123076179][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2023
Phamoo4u:

Halo dude is nice route but there is no need going through Bolivia again once you are in Brazil...

The fastest is Brazil =peru=ECUADOR=COLOMBIA=Panama.......don't go through Bolivia again because Bolivia is still behind Peru....you can easily move from Brazil to Peru 🇵🇪 directly without going to Bolivia 🇧🇴

Colombia 🇨🇴 is where you will pass through the water with a boats 🚢 and walk some days in the jungle to cross into Panama 🇵🇦

It's risk and safe believe me God almighty is everything we need to passed through the route

Please have enough money in your hands ooh 🙏

Best of luck to anyone who wish to pass through same route to america 🇺🇸....people are still coming inside...
really! thanks for this useful info,well noted,you always boast my moral......pls give me ur email address.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 7:34pm On May 11, 2023
Phamoo4u:

Who is.telling you dis lies that Turkish airline don't go to Bolivia....go and do your research very well...I hate when someone lies on what is white and you keep saying is black .....

That’s what their staff at the airport in Lag and Abj said, have you had anyone who travelled through the same Bolivia Visa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2023
Izebrain:

That’s what their staff at the airport in Lag and Abj said, have you had anyone who travelled through the same Bolivia Visa
this is d response my boss got when he sent Mail to Turkish airline website.... from my own research,sticker Visa is good for Any South America county....those airline are rejecting E-visa....

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:01am On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:
this is d response my boss got when he sent Mail to Turkish airline website.... from my own research,sticker Visa is good for Any South America county....those airline are rejecting E-visa....

We’ve done all that, met with profilers but in lag and abj, it’s all stories everywhere, if the Bolivian government doesn’t have a way to get people to their country why have to stress people to fill the online application, my brother has the same visa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

We’ve done all that, met with profilers but in lag and abj, it’s all stories everywhere, if the Bolivian government doesn’t have a way to get people to their country why have to stress people to fill the online application, my brother has the same visa
they are not fly people with Guaya and Surriname E-visa,talkless of Bolivia pre visa,my advice to you and my fellow people that wanted to Japa to south America is that we should try to get any South America sticker visa......I don't know wether any airline will fly anyone with Bolivia pre visa or Guaya Tourist E-visa from Qatar,I for just collect one month Qatar visa and fly to Bolivian or Guaya from Qatar....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:29am On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:
they are not fly people with Guaya and Surriname E-visa,talkless of Bolivia pre visa,my advice to you and my fellow people that wanted to Japa to south America is that we should try to get any South America sticker visa......I don't know wether any airline will fly anyone with Bolivia pre visa or Guaya Tourist E-visa from Qatar,I for just collect one month Qatar visa and fly to Bolivian or Guaya from Qatar....

I’m telling you, someone said marrying a Mexican from Nigeria is another great way of exploring those areas, is that advisable
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:31am On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:

The rate at which the Bolivia e visa is going now, people are being scammed per hour
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 6:33am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

I’m telling you, someone said marrying a Mexican from Nigeria is another great way of exploring those areas, is that advisable
na so easy to find someone to marry?even In Nigeria, talkless of Mexico,you go chat tire!...I beg,find better link to Japa.... unless if you are not in hurry!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:35am On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:
na so easy to find someone to marry?even In Nigeria, talkless of Mexico,you go chat tire!...I beg,find better link to Japa.... unless if you are not in hurry!

No them introduce babe give am, but my question is , what’s the out come of getting married to a Mexican babe, hope there won’t be issues when she comes down Naija
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

The rate at which the Bolivia e visa is going now, people are being scammed per hour
yea, travel agent are using it to cash out big,even Qatar Hayy visa, something I can do by myself with chikini money... how can someone pay 1m for a pre visa....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

No them introduce babe give am, but my question is , what’s the out come of getting married to a Mexican babe, hope there won’t be issues when she comes down Naija
that one make sense naa,I don't think there will be any issue after coming to Nigeria,the husband can apply for Mexican Visa after Thier marriage,his chances of getting such visa high,but not đź’Ż sure...
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:45am On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:
yea, travel agent are using it to cash out big,even Qatar Hayy visa, something I can do by myself with chikini money... how can someone pay 1m for a pre visa....

That’s what my brother was charged, I had to pay 200k deposit for him but couldn’t give any more kobo when the documents came out and we wouldn’t see flight, confirmed from Bolivia embassy it was an online visa form like this, this is the response from them

Lo que nos adjunto no es una visa, es el formulario de solicitud de visa.

Saludos cordiales.

That’s when I knew it’s a waste of time

have you gotten the pre visa before

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:48am On May 12, 2023
dealhunter:
that one make sense naa,I don't think there will be any issue after coming to Nigeria,the husband can apply for Mexican Visa after Thier marriage,his chances of getting such visa high,but not đź’Ż sure...

Not 💯 sure, that’s another problem, cause I’m his sponsor I wouldn’t want any delays for him if not he should just go to Uk
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:50am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

Not 💯 sure, that’s another problem, cause I’m his sponsor I wouldn’t want any delays for him if not he should just go to Uk

What could possibly make them deny him after getting married to his Mexican

Note his girl is just applying to come to Nigeria for everything
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

That’s what my brother was charged, I had to pay 200k deposit for him but couldn’t give any more kobo when the documents came out and we wouldn’t see flight, confirmed from Bolivia embassy it was an online visa form like this, this is the response from them

Lo que nos adjunto no es una visa, es el formulario de solicitud de visa.

Saludos cordiales.

That’s when I knew it’s a waste of time

have you gotten the pre visa before
it's a pure scam bro,you suppose to get that agent arrested,I have not got it,but I know the process,you can get it through Thier official site sent to you,it's simple and straightforward....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dealhunter(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2023
Izebrain:

What could possibly make them deny him after getting married to his Mexican

Note his girl is just applying to come to Nigeria for everything
his chances is high like I said earlier,but not đź’Ż sure, documents submitted,his statement of account,Age,e.t.c,can get him rejected,they can deny him if they smell fowl play, that's if they discover that it's an arange wedding!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 10:15pm On May 13, 2023
Oga phamoo, Por favor move your promotion to another thread not here again. Guys here is for people coming to Brazil and if you’re looking for American routes open another thread. And oga phamoo will not tell you how dangerous it is and how people are stranded in America. Phamoo for God’s sake open your American thread elsewhere not here. This thread must not be closed down because of your American route promotion. Go and work. Stop misleading people and risking their lives because of money . Go and work oga phamoo.

8 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Thetruth123: 10:32pm On May 13, 2023
walex222:
Oga phamoo, Por favor move your promotion to another thread not here again. Guys here is for people coming to Brazil and if you’re looking for American routes open another thread. And oga phamoo will not tell you how dangerous it is and how people are stranded in America. Phamoo for God’s sake open your American thread elsewhere not here. This thread must not be closed down because of your American route promotion. Go and work. Stop misleading people and risking their lives because of money . Go and work oga phamoo.
I’ve been watching him closely since he came here, you want start your scam agenda here again and you made them close American roads thread. I’ve told you to open your dubious American thread. Please like walex said move your promotion out of here. This thread is for people coming to Brazil not for your American roads promotion. Guys this guy made Nairaland to close one thread because of his misleading information given to people and looking for how to dupe people. Stay away from phamoo if not you’re on your own. A word is enough….

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lovetterrison(m): 5:39am On May 14, 2023
Phamoo4u:

Halo dude is nice route but there is no need going through Bolivia again once you are in Brazil...

The fastest is Brazil =peru=ECUADOR=COLOMBIA=Panama.......don't go through Bolivia again because Bolivia is still behind Peru....you can easily move from Brazil to Peru 🇵🇪 directly without going to Bolivia 🇧🇴

Colombia 🇨🇴 is where you will pass through the
water with a boats 🚢 and walk some days in the jungle to cross into Panama 🇵🇦

It's risk and safe believe me God almighty is everything we need to passed through the route

Please have enough money in your hands ooh 🙏

Best of luck to anyone who wish to pass through same route to america 🇺🇸....people are still coming inside...

Ole leave here don’t pollute this amazing thread we’ve been nurturing from page one .. na this thread dei help me arrange my Brazilian document carry ur wahala go open another thread scammer

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by koreanlord: 12:40am On May 17, 2023
Hello Guys

I submitted the hardcopy documents since last week...

After submitting the receipt of the visa fees payment, I was told to return to my destination with my intl passport.. I.e only the photocopy was received

Abeg oooo....Na so e day be?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by koreanlord: 12:42am On May 17, 2023
Hello Guys

After submitting the receipt of the visa fees payment, I was told to return to my destination with my intl passport.. I.e only the photocopy of the passport and the original of the other documents were received

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by koreanlord: 7:58am On May 18, 2023
Omo....This thread is completely dead oooooo....Chai
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2023
koreanlord:
Hello Guys

After submitting the receipt of the visa fees payment, I was told to return to my destination with my intl passport.. I.e only the photocopy of the passport and the original of the other documents were received

Nah wahboo, Brazil don dey ganpa like US,UK and the likes.

Them just start am ooo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 8:20pm On May 19, 2023
Tope2580:

Nah wahboo, Brazil don dey ganpa like US,UK and the likes.

Them just start am ooo
Appointment is something else. It’s well ooo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 9:08pm On May 19, 2023
walex222:

Appointment is something else. It’s well ooo
Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.