Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (352825 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kokopuff(f): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Ajokeomo:
Thank you. I don’t know if it’s okay to do that here so it doesn’t look like an advert. You can send a PM and I’ll respond.

tried sending you mails but no response..plz can you send me details of who helped you with the process n all..thanks n God bless u

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ifeanyiob: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good after all. I would want to thank everyone for helping out. @Adjo10 pls if you dont mind can i talk to you on the Phone
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toksvik:
I was at the Brazilian embassy in vi yesterday, and was told I needed to submit the form and other docs online before bringing it to the embassy..... this is after I had paid 36k for visit while medical is 45k at stanbic ibtc..... the visa officer told me that the visa is kind if hard now..... God will help this our green passport o, it's getting more useless by the day..... because I went with my wife for birthing runs he was saying it will not be approved... I told him to leave that to me.... countries are now getting pissed of how Nigerian misuse opportunity on foreign soil. Going back next week to submit anyway and I know God will favour us... just thought I should share my experience.
please what are the required documents please reapond as soon as u can
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Submitted?
Toksvik:
I was at the Brazilian embassy in vi yesterday, and was told I needed to submit the form and other docs online before bringing it to the embassy..... this is after I had paid 36k for visit while medical is 45k at stanbic ibtc..... the visa officer told me that the visa is kind if hard now..... God will help this our green passport o, it's getting more useless by the day..... because I went with my wife for birthing runs he was saying it will not be approved... I told him to leave that to me.... countries are now getting pissed of how Nigerian misuse opportunity on foreign soil. Going back next week to submit anyway and I know God will favour us... just thought I should share my experience.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello Nairaland family. Thank you for your requests for private chats. Unfortunately, I would kindly not be able to respond to individual questions privately. I tried it before and just couldn’t handle the many emails I received. I would kindly also not want to share my phone number. I am however available to answer your questions on this platform to the best of my knowledge.

Please forgive me. I hope you understand.

Thank you very much

15 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by coolsheyi(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2019
You have been doing well by answering questions on this Brazil journey, may God continue to guide you. Very soon I will begin my own process for this journey. Thanks.
Adjo10:
Hello Nairaland family. Thank you for your requests for private chats. Unfortunately, I would kindly not be able to respond to individual questions privately. I tried it before and just couldn’t handle the many emails I received. I would kindly also not want to share my phone number. I am however available to answer your questions on this platform to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you very much
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2019
coolsheyi:
You have been doing well by answering questions on this Brazil journey, may God continue to guide you. Very soon I will begin my own process for this journey. Thanks.

Thanks coolsheyi. God bless you in your preparations. Stay blessed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
@adjo10 why are my questions being deleted i asked if i can have my baby in brazil i and my fiancee are not married yet will that be a problem or affect us having permanent residence over there?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Mummywifey: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone submitted application recently and they requested for pregnancy test.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2019
juliusocean:
@adjo10 why are my questions being deleted i asked if i can have my baby in brazil i and my fiancee are not married yet will that be a problem or affect us having permanent residence over there?

Hi juliusocean. Sorry i did not delete your posts. In fact I don’t have the ability to do so.

To your questions. No... Not being married does not affect your application for Permanent residency in any way. All you need is that the baby is truly your baby. Immigration does not care if you were married or not.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Adjo10:

Thank you very much

please i asked if i can have my baby in brazil i and my fiancee are not married yet will that be a problem or affect us having permanent residence over there?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2019
juliusocean:

please i asked if i can have my baby in brazil i and my fiancee are not married yet will that be a problem or affect us having permanent residence over there?

I have answered your question one step up there. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Adjo10:

god bless you my dear u are highly favoured

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by afelouz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
I asked questions about how to fill the signature part of the online form but it got deleted two times. I don't understand what's going on o
Pls, Do I scan and upload my signature or leave it blank? thanks
Adjo10:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
afelouz:
I asked questions about how to fill the signature part of the online form but it got deleted two times. I don't understand what's going on o

You scan and upload your signature. That is what i did. I don’t know if the process has changed or not. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jummyjasper: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Have applied since july my application still says under review..though i know is not valid for my child biryh again but dont know why my application took so long

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by yeahmi10: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
@Ajokeomo,
Thank you. I don’t know if it’s okay to do that here so it doesn’t look like an advert. You can send a PM and I’ll respond.

Hi,

I sent you an email, could you look at you inbox/spam and reply.

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KAYSEE8686: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Hi. Please kindly share the official like for this visa application. I don't want to enter one chance pls.

afelouz:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by afelouz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Here

https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/pacomPasesWeb.jsf?aba=-6

KAYSEE8686:
Hi. Please kindly share the official like for this visa application. I don't want to enter one chance pls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tunnelvision: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Adjo10:

You scan and upload your signature. That is what i did. I don’t know if the process has changed or not. Thanks

Hello! i am trying to apply for the brazilian tourist visa simply for birthing purpose with my wife and a child. my question goes thus, do i have to fill the application individually or as a family? if it's as a family.... i can't find a part to apply as a family on the online registration form. your response and those of the respectable forumite will be appreciated. hanks in anticipation
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
tunnelvision:

Hello! i am trying to apply for the brazilian tourist visa simply for birthing purpose with my wife and a child. my question goes thus, do i have to fill the application individually or as a family? if it's as a family.... i can't find a part to apply as a family on the online registration form. your response and those of the respectable forumite will be appreciated. hanks in anticipation

Hi tunnelvision. I don’t know about your child as i have never applied with a child before but for you and your wife, you have to fill two different online applications. When submitting it at the consulate, you submit all the applications together. That is how they can know you are traveling together.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by afelouz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
I'm also filling the form for the same purpose. can we relate pls?
tunnelvision:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lillaowow(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

No I don't any longer, lived 4 years in Buenos Aires, 5 years in Rio de Janeiro but now we are in Colombia.

Hey thanks for your help.

Flight was smooth. Traveller now at destination. Not a single problem all through the flight. It wasn't easy to book but it was a smooth but long flight according to what I was told.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
lillaowow:

Hey thanks for your help.

Flight was smooth. Traveller now at destination. Not a single problem all through the flight. It wasn't easy to book but it was a smooth but long flight according to what I was told.

Glad to hear you made it....enjoy South America!

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tunnelvision: 1:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Adjo10:

Hi tunnelvision. I don’t know about your child as i have never applied with a child before but for you and your wife, you have to fill two different online applications. When submitting it at the consulate, you submit all the applications together. That is how they can know you are traveling together.

Thanks

I appreciate your response ma'am. Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.