Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (353907 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walejummy: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
chriscole:

7 weeks
thanks a lot for the reply, lastly how many weeks did ur passport spend before it was issue after the interview? Your answer is important to the house as it will enable us know the total processing days

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lillaowow(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
So, You no get anyone from your family interested to go to Brazil. No church member, nobody for your street, nobody wey you Sabi for school.. nobody!!! But you want help random Nairaland member.

Idiot!!

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by inno4u: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Anker:
Hi everyone,

I applied for a business Visa as I have a training/course in Brazil.
I submitted my docs, LOI from my company and the training facility.
I submitted 10th of this month, still under review.

The training date is the 3rd of Nov, is there anyway at all to expedite the process?
Thanks

Bro did u upload your statement of account online?

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Anker: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2019
I did not, it was a company statement of account, over 50 pages

inno4u:

Bro did u upload your statement of account online?

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by masterp204: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by abiola708(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
I will be attending a conference in Sao Paulo March 2020 and I will be using my company's statement of account for sponsorship, is it compulsory to include the company's memorandum and article of association of the company?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by justwise(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2019
ptaller:

You should have checked my profile before typing this, I've been on Nairaland for a very long time & I've posted my problems & challenges & have gotten help here. So when this opportunity came I also decided to help. Not everyone online is a fraudster. Watch this space when the beneficiary comes with his testimony. Coz. I already got someone. I wish you all the best.

You are a crook, your company needs a complete stranger to travel to Brazil for training and they sent you to come online to get that victim? Wicked soul, kiss goodbye to this ID for a very long time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajokeomo: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2019
abiola708:
I will be attending a conference in Sao Paulo March 2020 and I will be using my company's statement of account for sponsorship, is it compulsory to include the company's memorandum and article of association of the company?

Yes, it is.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by blank(f): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
lillaowow:
So, You no get anyone from your family interested to go to Brazil. No church member, nobody for your street, nobody wey you Sabi for school.. nobody!!! But you want help random Nairaland member.

Idiot!!

And that's how drug mules are created.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
chriscole:

I have been asked to come for an interview on Tuesday... Hopefully I'll see you soon lol

Hello,

Mind telling us how your interview went?

I've been waiting to read ur goodnews

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chriscole(f): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2019
TechSpot:

Hello,

Mind telling us how your interview went?

I've been waiting to read ur goodnews
Okay.. interview was great not much asked just random "WH" questions i think they just wanted to see me in person...

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mcjendol: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
chriscole:

Okay.. interview was great not much asked just random "WH" questions i think they just wanted to see me in person...

That's better.

So what's next? Wanna know if you got your Visa same day or you need to wait a while.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by juliusocean(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by inno4u: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anker:
I did not, it was a company statement of account, over 50 pages

Please Bro, during filling of the application form, on the contact section, where they ask for contact in Brazil what did u fill there, i intend attending a conference in brazil, I don't have anybody there.
What should I fill. Anybody with experience can answer.

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiggz: 3:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Are nigerians above 60 allowed to retire in Brazil?

If yes, I intend sending my dad (60 years) to Brazil on retirement  with my mom (58 years) and my younger brother (14 years) as his dependents . I want to know if my dad can fulfill the requirement of $2000 monthly steady income with my bank statement, since he is unfortunately not on any pension scheme but I am financially stable enough to give my family a gift of Brazilian residency especially as this has been his dream. I look forward to a reply as it will be so much appreciated. 

Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by stevewaugh786: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
To Adjo10 or any one who knows,

Can you explain how to get the brazilian passport for the under 10 sibling of the brazilian child? Do the parents need to convert for PR first or they can just apply for the sibling's passport without having to convert their status to PR?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2019
stevewaugh786:
To Adjo10 or any one who knows,

Can you explain how to get the brazilian passport for the under 10 sibling of the brazilian child? Do the parents need to convert for PR first or they can just apply for the sibling's passport without having to convert their status to PR?

Hi Steve. I have never gone through this process before. I can however explain and provide you a link to the official website of PF which is in charge of the application.

First of all, the this type of Naturalisation is called Provisional Naturalisation. It is intended for children of immigrants (holding PR) below the age of 10. So yes, the parents must be on PR.

Secondly, the child must be present in Brazil to claim this. In practice, I’m sure you and your family will be required to proof that you have intentions of staying in Brazil (through school registration for the child etc). It will all depend on the PF you apply to. Find the link to the official website clearly stating what you need to do. Cheers

http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigracao/naturalizacao/naturalizacao-provisoria-1/NaturalizacaoProvisoria

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by stevewaugh786: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thanks a lot Adjo10. We maybe in floripa for the birth during early next month. Is it possible to get a CPF number without proof of address as we will be living in an aparthotel? And is police clearance letter required when applying to convert to PR status?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by picaso313(m): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2019
I have been following this thread for a few days now though I didn't get to know about this abit early.. my wife is already 5months heavy so already showing... is there a way out.. as really wish to have this one in Brazil since I couldn't have the first 1 in US... I got a hospital in San Paulo that charges $5k is it ok or expensive can I get something lesser for private hospitals n I equally got an apartment 75kper week close to the hospital... I need advice... the hospital said they could help me with visa thing how true is this so I don't get scammed
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by canadasool: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
@adjo10 Noted
Adjo10:

Hi Steve. I have never gone through this process before. I can however explain and provide you a link to the official website of PF which is in charge of the application.

First of all, the this type of Naturalisation is called Provisional Naturalisation. It is intended for children of immigrants (holding PR) below the age of 10. So yes, the parents must be on PR.

Secondly, the child must be present in Brazil to claim this. In practice, I’m sure you and your family will be required to proof that you have intentions of staying in Brazil (through school registration for the child etc). It will all depend on the PF you apply to. Find the link to the official website clearly stating what you need to do. Cheers

http://www.pf.gov.br/servicos-pf/imigracao/naturalizacao/naturalizacao-provisoria-1/NaturalizacaoProvisoria
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hello my Fellows. Please forgive my silence to your questions. I decided not to say anything because most of your questions have been answered already. This thread is extremely short compared to others in similar categories yet other similar threads with over 400+ and 600 ask readers to start from page one. 38 pages here is a piece of cake for such an important journey.

People are willing to read 600+ pages for giving birth in USA but refuse to read 38 pages for Brazil even though i find Brazil package more advantageous.

I will kindly advise that we all read from page 1 before asking questions. In fact, this is a repeated information and i will not even bother to post such a message again in the future.

Finally, i appreciate your efforts to contact me personally for more specific information but if you have read from page 1 you will realise that i have repeated here over and over again that i cannot answer private requests and that all questions should be posted here.

This is my humble request as i will not respond to already answer questions.

Best

13 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Adjo10:
Hello my Fellows. Please forgive my silence to your questions. I decided not to say anything because most of your questions have been answered already. This thread is extremely short compared to others in similar categories yet other similar threads with over 400+ and 600 ask readers to start from page one. 38 pages here is a piece of cake for such an important journey.

People are willing to read 600+ pages for giving birth in USA but refuse to read 38 pages for Brazil even though i find Brazil package more advantageous.

I will kindly advise that we all read from page 1 before asking questions. In fact, this is a repeated information and i will not even bother to post such a message again in the future.

Finally, i appreciate your efforts to contact me personally for more specific information but if you have read from page 1 you will realise that i have repeated here over and over again that i cannot answer private requests and that all questions should be posted here.

This is my humble request as i will not respond to already answer questions.

Best
hello. Thank you so much for all your help have contributed to this thread. I have been a silent reader all this while.

Pls do you know if one can enter Brazil through the Peruvian border easily? I and my wife have Peruvian Visa but I will like to come with my wife to Brazil
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheMan3:
hello. Thank you so much for all your help have contributed to this thread. I have been a silent reader all this while.

Pls do you know if one can enter Brazil through the Peruvian border easily? I and my wife have Peruvian Visa but I will like to come with my wife to Brazil

Hello TheMan3. Thanks. Very good question. I will kindly leave this for my seniors to answer. To be honest, i have no idea. I would also love to know.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Adjo10:

Hello TheMan3. Thanks. Very good question. I will kindly leave this for my seniors to answer. To be honest, i have no idea. I would also love to know.

Cheers
thanks a lot. I really appreciate your efforts here.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheMan3:

what do you mean by "easily" enter? do you mean without a visa?!

- you wont be allowed on a plane to Brazil without proper documentation
- if you take a bus from Lima to cross, they generally wont let you on the bus (in Lima) unless you have proper Brazilian documentation. if you manage to get on the bus, then at the Alfandega border crossing, ALL passengers have to get down and cross on foot, then you will get issues from immigration and (since these buses are on a schedule) bus driver will just leave you there and drive off. not worth it.

you cant get into Brasil without proper documentation.... unless you go via the jungle (madness).

9 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what do you mean by "easily" enter? do you mean without a visa?!

- you wont be allowed on a plane to Brazil without proper documentation
- if you take a bus from Lima to cross, they generally wont let you on the bus (in Lima) unless you have proper Brazilian documentation. if you manage to get on the bus, then at the Alfandega border crossing, ALL passengers have to get down and cross on foot, then you will get issues from immigration and (since these buses are on a schedule) bus driver will just leave you there and drive off. not worth it.

you cant get into Brasil without proper documentation.... unless you go via the jungle (madness).
ok thanks . We will be going to cosco and Machu Picchu for holidays this December. I though since they are neighbors I may be possible to cross the border to Brazil to visit and see for myself

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheMan3:
ok thanks . We will be going to cosco Cusco and Machu Picchu for holidays this December. I though since they are neighbors I may be possible to cross the border to Brazil to visit and see for myself

depending on where you reside, you can simply go to the embassy and ask for a tourist visa (processing time in the US for example is only 20 days). by showing your travel plans, you might be lucky and get your visa faster. if in Nigeria, as written on this thread, it would be a gamble.

also.... Peru has a border with Brazil on a part where there is NOT much to see but the Amazon jungle.. from Lima to even Salvador or Brasilia (the closest remotely touristy city) by bus, it would be no less than 72hs (if not more)....definitely not worth the time wasted and discomfort.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheMan3:
ok thanks . We will be going to cosco and Machu Picchu for holidays this December. I though since they are neighbors I may be possible to cross the border to Brazil to visit and see for myself

sharp man, u won enter with madam and sharply do am the normal way make u collect PR

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.