Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (353929 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dreaonit: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello,

I have been reading about life in brazil. I got interest to visit and later bring in my wife but its like getting surviving job even with Portuguese language is not very easy and dia pay is low.
I need someone in brazil to confirm this. Pls

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by suzanabonu: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
I hear getting a visa to Brazil is now difficult, please how true is this as its urgent and important to me. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Adjo10:

Nice one. It may even take much less time if you are willing to pay immigration experts to help you. There are few of them in Beazil. That will make it super fast.

Like how fast? Can the residence permit and passport be gotten after 3months of Child birth?.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shallypop:
It takes 4 weeks to get d visa. Check their website. You will see d list of documents needed for visa. Pls note, Brazil embassy does verify bank statement. I also had my baby there last year. It was an amazing experience in terms of document. I have my PR and my baby is a citizen. Though, we r back to Nigeria.
Pls how much is needed in the account on the average? Are u the only one with the PR? What about the father of the baby
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shallypop:
I sent u a mail. I was given just a month visa. Your status will be changed when u give birth and file your application. You will come home with a PR. Having a Brazilian child is d easiest way of being legal.
Pls with PR how can u proceed to having the brazillian passport?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Shallypop(f): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
EngrKem:

Pls with PR how can u proceed to having the brazillian passport?
sure
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Adjo10:

Thanks Sammy. I was very sad to see that such a beautiful opportunity has not received much attention. I’m glad to share. After all it takes nothing away from me. Bless...
Bro pls what city did u go to?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 3:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Shallypop:
sure
Can 2m do this job for me?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Shallypop(f): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2019
EngrKem:

Pls how much is needed in the account on the average? Are u the only one with the PR? What about the father of the baby
The parent of the baby qualifies for the PR. I can do your budget sheet 4 u. It's an individual stuff. Calculate ticket, accommodation, feeding etc

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shallypop:
The parent of the baby qualifies for the PR. I can do your budget sheet 4 u. It's an individual stuff. Calculate ticket, accommodation, feeding etc
My budget is 2m, I planned US but since US scrutiny is difficult and Brazil gives the parents such privilege, I will go for it. With the said PR, one can relocate to Australia without all the vetting wahala as an African. Also again trying Us PR or Green card with it won't be as difficult like using our baba green Nigerian Passport!
What's ur take on this and seniors in the house pls what's ur take on this?

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Beautyaddy: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
EngrKem:

My budget is 2m, I planned US but since US scrutiny is difficult and Brazil gives the parents such privilege, I will go for it. With the said PR, one can relocate to Australia without all the vetting wahala as an African. Also again trying Us PR or Green card with it won't be as difficult like using our baba green Nigerian Passport!

Huh...don't you wish? However, that is not the case.

Brazil is still considered one of the third world countries in the eyes of getting a visa to visit either Australia or the US.

Having the PR of Brazil will make you go through the same extra scrutiny of getting both the US and Australia visa. Remember that with the Brazil PR you still have to present the green Nigerian passport.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Huh...don't you wish? However, that is not the case.

Brazil is still considered one of the third world countries in the eyes of getting a visa to visit either Australia or the US.

Having the PR of Brazil will make you go through the same extra scrutiny of getting both the US and Australia visa. Remember that with the Brazil PR you still have to present the green Nigerian passport.

Hmmmmm serious thing tho!! Extra scrutiny is what I hate to hear!!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Fallawx(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
It’s possible for you to travel from Brazil to Australia if you have your PR only you plan it well . Spend at least 1yr plus build up your account and engage yourself with NGO bro .

EngrKem:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Shallypop(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
@ 3rd world country.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Shallypop(f): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
EngrKem:

Don't Just accept what any1 says online. Do your own research as well. Don't ever accept dat Brazil is a third world country

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Fallawx(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some people would just sit down at the comfort of their home without no relevant knowledge of a particular country and type false story to mislead people . Brazil is one of those country where refugees lives like kings and queens without restrictions . Do your research well . My daughter and wife lives in Brazil . They are both granted visa due to their nationality but me as ogbeni green white green . Them tell me for naija embassy say no reply from Brazil either to approve or deny my visa .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brazilian Passport takes you to every single country in Europe without a visa yet it is very rare to see Brazilians in Europe. This country does not sound like a 3rd world country to me. Europe will never open it’s continent to a 3rd world country visa free. That will be a disaster. In fact, some cities in Brazil are more beautiful than any city i have visited in Europe and trust me, I have been to many of them.

12 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
EngrKem:

I will recommend you target a Brazilian Passport which is just 1 year away from when you receive your PR. That way, you can do away with the green passport and enjoy the VIP treatment of a blue Brazilian Passport. I also thought of enjoying only the PR but after few travels with my baby and seeing how differently we were treated and the fact that my baby doesn’t have to face any ugly visa officers (for many countries), I’m working towards a Brazilian Passport now.

18 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ugosample(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2019
Adjo10:

I will recommend you target a Brazilian Passport which is just 1 year away from when you receive your PR. That way, you can do away with the green passport and enjoy the VIP treatment of a blue Brazilian Passport. I also thought of enjoying only the PR but after few travels with my baby and seeing how differently we were treated and the fact that my baby doesn’t have to face any ugly visa officers (for many countries), I’m working towards a Brazilian Passport now.

that is very interesting
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ugosample(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2019
BedLam:
Hey why do you like stressing innocent people? Google Brazilian embassy in Lagos and all the info you asked are there. She doesn't work with immigration. This is uncalled for please.

the person was not asking you na

why did you have to respond this way?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timcols(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
I got my Brazil international passport 4 years ago, I have live in Brazil 10 years,, I have a daughter of 8 years in Brazil with a beautiful wife

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
timcols:
I got my Brazil international passport 4 years ago, I have live in Brazil 10 years,, I have a daughter of 8 years in Brazil with a beautiful wife
How can I go about getting Brazilian work visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by shakol91(m): 1:15am On Apr 10, 2019
Hi friends, pls I like to know the least amount expected to have in SOA for tourism visa.... I wish to visit Sao Paulo, what are the requirements
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by EngrKem: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Adjo10:

So how can one get the passport within a year if I intend to travel back to Nigeria with my wife to continue my work. I sincerely need a load down on how to go about getting it even while in nigeria and I don't mind traveling to Brazil for any update to do capturing and all that.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
EngrKem:

So how can one get the passport within a year if I intend to travel back to Nigeria with my wife to continue my work. I sincerely need a load down on how to go about getting it even while in nigeria and I don't mind traveling to Brazil for any update to do capturing and all that.

According to Brazilian law, you must physically live in Brazil for at least a year with your permanent residence to qualify for citizenship. There is no other way. Honestly, this is the easiest country to get citizenship in this way, especially considering the power of their passport. But like you said, you need to go back and work. It’s all about how far you are willing to go. A permanent residence is also not bad.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by shakol91(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adjo10:

According to Brazilian law, you must physically live in Brazil for at least a year with your permanent residence to qualify for citizenship. There is no other way. Honestly, this is the easiest country to get citizenship in this way, especially considering the power of their passport. But like you said, you need to go back and work. It’s all about how far you are willing to go. A permanent residence is also not bad.
pls what is the minimum account balance someone should submit for tourist visa, secondly do you have an idea of the documents to be submitted and lastly at the POE, do immigration check for visitor's return ticket? I will appreciate your quick response
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
shakol91:
pls what is the minimum account balance someone should submit for tourist visa, secondly do you have an idea of the documents to be submitted and lastly at the POE, do immigration check for visitor's return ticket? I will appreciate your quick response

Hi Shakol. Nice question. Unfortunately, i do not know the exact amount required. They embassy usually states you should have enough money for your travel. “Enough” can be subjective. You can check on the embassy’s website or you can send them an email. As for me, I already had way enough money in my account so I really didn’t care about the specific amount. You can also use the Schengen zone requirements as a guideline.

I was not checked for a return ticket but I bought one. Every immigration officer is different. I will advise you to buy a return ticket because you can be returned if you don’t have it.

For the list of documents, please consult the embassy’s website.

Cheers and all the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Adjo10:

Hi Shakol. Nice question. Unfortunately, i do not know the exact amount required. They embassy usually states you should have enough money for your travel. “Enough” can be subjective. You can check on the embassy’s website or you can send them an email. As for me, I already had way enough money in my account so I really didn’t care about the specific amount. You can also use the Schengen zone requirements as a guideline.

I was not checked for a return ticket but I bought one. Every immigration officer is different. I will advise you to buy a return ticket because you can be returned if you don’t have it.

For the list of documents, please consult the embassy’s website.

Cheers and all the best

Also, if you plan to give birth in Brazil and you have all the money required for your stay, then that should be more than enough for a tourist. It is as simple as that. Unless you are not planning to give birth. Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.