Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (352434 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
afelouz:
I picked up my PR guys, just want to update you guys.

You all should stay safe.
I tap into thy grace o we bless God

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mryoung16: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=afelouz post=91452788]I picked up my PR guys, just want to update you guys.

Congratulations to you dear.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
afelouz:

Congratulations afelouz. This is good news.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 5:06am On Jul 07, 2020
afelouz:

Congrats sure man

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chriscole(f): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2020
@iwanvisity

Enough taunting let's move forward we're killing the thread...
Congrats @ afelouz
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by uchman(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Please I want to ask, how do you guys survive without jobs in Brazil? Waiting for this long time to birth without a job can be disastrous, you know...

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by afelouz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Adjo10:

Congratulations afelouz. This is good news.

Thank you adjo10, you have really tried on this thread and I personally commend your effort for sharing the little you know about Brazil. today you receive a compliment, tomorrow might be a backlash. I greet you.

dehiero, mryoung16, chriscole, juliusocean, thank you all.
@TechSpot thanks bro, you're are next, we will celebrate it together.

Lets all just focus on how we can help anyone with genuine information. whether Brazil is trash or not, it's left for whoever making the enquiry to decide.
I'm glad I came to Sao Paulo and I will always advise anyone who has the opportunity to give birth in Brazil to do it.
If I'm having 100 kids in this life ehn, I will stroll into Brazil and birth them. thats me!. grin

so do what's best for you. tchau

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by elijah101(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Hello House please Is the Brazilian embassy in Lagos open yet ..

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Godiloveu(f): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
afelouz:

congratulations ooooo

Their offices are open in this Corona time? I mean in Brazil, I tot they are on lockdown
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tot(f): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
femmy2010:
Jesu, so it is brazil people go to now ?

May Nigeria and Nigerians look inwards and develop their own country such that we will no longer be a community of people looking to go literally anywhere but Nig, else in the next few years we will have similar threads for Cuba, Sudan, Korea. Such a sorry case.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mryoung16: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi gurus in the house. Greetings

I would want to know..after giving birth in Brazil..obtain my child passport..can i just return back home and later go get our permanent residence from the Brazilian Embassy at home.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2020
tot:

May Nigeria and Nigerians look inwards and develop their own country such that we will no longer be a community of people looking to go literally anywhere but Nig, else in the next few years we will have similar threads for Cuba, Sudan, Korea. Such a sorry case.
be the change you want to see. Stay there and develope the nation.

Let us know when you are done so we can come back lol

8 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by tot(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
TheMan3:
be the change you want to see. Stay there and develope the nation.

Let us know when you are done so we can come back lol

Yes, you can be abusing other people's systems until then lol.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
mryoung16:
Hi gurus in the house. Greetings

I would want to know..after giving birth in Brazil..obtain my child passport..can i just return back home and later go get our permanent residence from the Brazilian Embassy at home.

Hi mryoung16. I have seen your question since the first day you posted it. I was hoping someone will answer. Your question seem very simple but actually complex. Before i tell you what i know, i would like to point out that i am not a guru. I am just a simple person who was blessed enough to give birth in Brazil. Let me guid you to find the answer for your self.

Assignment: Simply go to the Brazilian consulate website and see the type of visas or permit they issue. If they issue Permanent residency then it is a yes to your question.

My little knowledge: Unfortunately, Brazilian consulates do not issue permanent residency. Only the Polícia Federal in Brazil can receive, process and issue permanent residency and you need to apply in person in Brazil.

So a simple answer to your question: No, you cannot apply for permanent residency at the Brazilian consulate.

Alternative: that does not mean that if you leave Brazil without applying for it, you are disqualified. I can guide you on what to do here on this platform but let keep that for another post. This is becoming too long already. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Samuelsoma: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hello mryoung16. In addition to what Adjo10 mentioned above, if you dont want to wait the whole time that your PR card would be ready, you can apply for the PR and immediately a "Protocolo" will be given to you, the protocolo is like a temporary residency permit, after which you can decide to go back to Nigeria. A friend can collect the PR card on your behalf when its ready and then post to you in Nigeria but you must legally authorize that friend to collect on your behalf before you travel back to Nigeria. Also note that immediately you get to Nigeria, you have to post that Protocolo back to your friend in Brazil because they will request for it by the time the person wants to collect the PR card on your behalf.
You might wanna ask that cant you drop the protocolo with the friend instead of taking it back to Nigeria and then posting back to Brazil. The answer is "NO" because you have to exit the country with that "protocolo". Goodluck Man!
Adjo10:

Hi mryoung16. I have seen your question since the first day you posted it. I was hoping someone will answer. Your question seem very simple but actually complex. Before i tell you what i know, i would like to point out that i am not a guru. I am just a simple person who was blessed enough to give birth in Brazil. Let me guid you to find the answer for your self.

Assignment: Simply go to the Brazilian consulate website and see the type of visas or permit they issue. If they issue Permanent residency then it is a yes to your question.

My little knowledge: Unfortunately, Brazilian consulates do not issue permanent residency. Only the Polícia Federal in Brazil can receive, process and issue permanent residency and you need to apply in person in Brazil.

So a simple answer to your question: No, you cannot apply for permanent residency at the Brazilian consulate.

Alternative: that does not mean that if you leave Brazil without applying for it, you are disqualified. I can guide you on what to do here on this platform but let keep that for another post. This is becoming too long already. Cheers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mryoung16: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hi Adjo10 and Samuelsoma , good to hear from you guys again. Tnx for the head up..Well explained and understood.

However, i would have gone for the option (B) Which is Authorizing a friend for pick up but unfortunately does not have anybody in Brazil for now.

Furthermore, Adjo10, please ma..i tried so much to get the exact page you talked about getting citizenship for the previous child before the Brazilian child and also, ...if i should use Curtiba province (Parana) as you suggested. Duration for that of the previous child PR or Passport. not sure till you clear me on that also though.

I understand that i can get my child passport within 10days. Do you have knowledge on the duration it might take someone to get the PR. That is..how many days/month one can get the PR and travel back to base..

The reason why am asking all these is that i stays in western world and our papers for now has limit/ duration we can stay abroad.

Abeg forgive me for my long questions oo...one needs to plan herself well before making move.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Adjo10: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
mryoung16:
Hi Adjo10 and Samuelsoma , good to hear from you guys again. Tnx for the head up..Well explained and understood.

However, i would have gone for the option (B) Which is Authorizing a friend for pick up but unfortunately does not have anybody in Brazil for now.

Furthermore, Adjo10, please ma..i tried so much to get the exact page you talked about getting citizenship for the previous child before the Brazilian child and also, ...if i should use Curtiba province (Parana) as you suggested. Duration for that of the previous child PR or Passport. not sure till you clear me on that also though.

I understand that i can get my child passport within 10days. Do you have knowledge on the duration it might take someone to get the PR. That is..how many days/month one can get the PR and travel back to base..

The reason why am asking all these is that i stays in western world and our papers for now has limit/ duration we can stay abroad.

Abeg forgive me for my long questions oo...one needs to plan herself well before making move.

Hi. Your questions are welcome. Samuelsoma actually gave you the best advice ever. If you don’t have a friend in Brazil that is not a problem here is my suggestion in addition to that of Samuelsoma.

Gather all the documents whiles awaiting your baby’s birth and apply for PR immediately your baby is born. You don’t even need your baby’s passport to apply for PR. Your baby’s birth certificate which is given to you on the same day is enough. The protocol that will be given to you on the same day you apply for PR will be valid for 6 months. The PR card takes from 2 to 4 months to be ready. Your baby’s passport is ready within 6 working days of application.

Go back to your country of residence immediately and wait for your PR card. You can follow every single movement of the PR process online. When your PR is ready, pick a flight to Brazil using your protocol which allows you to enter the country. Pick you and your family members PR and fly back.

Your existing children can get citizenship too but the process requires that they are living in Brazil. You will need to provide proof of them going to school in Brazil, Accomodation contract etc. In short, even though they qualify, it will be difficult for them to benefit from citizenship if you are planning to leave the country immediately. (Almost impossible). I will suggest you apply for PR along side you and plan to settle in Brazil with them for at least some time later on and then apply for Citizenship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Big thanks to madam @adjo10 for all your selfless help you’re rendering on this platform.

May I ask if there are cities that one should target to be able to obtain VERY FAST baby documents and parents PR?

I heard @techspot talk about São Paulo

What if we decided to stay back and make Brazil a home. Are there suggestions of cities that are safe and won’t break someone’s bank account?

Thanks in advance.

Adjo10:

Hi. Your questions are welcome. Samuelsoma actually gave you the best advice ever. If you don’t have a friend in Brazil that is not a problem here is my suggestion in addition to that of Samuelsoma.

Gather all the documents whiles awaiting your baby’s birth and apply for PR immediately your baby is born. You don’t even need your baby’s passport to apply for PR. Your baby’s birth certificate which is given to you on the same day is enough. The protocol that will be given to you on the same day you apply for PR will be valid for 6 months. The PR card takes from 2 to 4 months to be ready. Your baby’s passport is ready within 6 working days of application.

Go back to your country of residence immediately and wait for your PR card. You can follow every single movement of the PR process online. When your PR is ready, pick a flight to Brazil using your protocol which allows you to enter the country. Pick you and your family members PR and fly back.

Your existing children can get citizenship too but the process requires that they are living in Brazil. You will need to provide proof of them going to school in Brazil, Accomodation contract etc. In short, even though they qualify, it will be difficult for them to benefit from citizenship if you are planning to leave the country immediately. (Almost impossible). I will suggest you apply for PR along side you and plan to settle in Brazil with them for at least some time later on and then apply for Citizenship.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chriscole(f): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
timestwo:
Big thanks to madam @adjo10 for all your selfless help you’re rendering on this platform.

May I ask if there are cities that one should target to be able to obtain VERY FAST baby documents and parents PR?

What if we decided to stay back and make Brazil a home. Are there suggestions of cities that are safe and won’t break someone’s bank account?

Thanks in advance.

Hello there Brasil is a very lovely place but I must tell you I do not advice anyone to come here on a small budget cost of living is expensive regardless of the city the differences aren't much so be prepared financially.. Come with alot of money that's my advice

6 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mryoung16: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Adjo10 post=91884290]

Well understood ma.. @Adjo10 and Samuelsoma...may God bless una always..thanks very much.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Fallawx(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello House, I am back !!! @Adjo10 Keep the good job going, Ignore criticism.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Fallawx(m): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2020
I know their are some provinces with lesser immigrants who process document faster,but I would advice you to stay in São Paulo to get your documents right .

Staying back in Brazil shouldn’t be problem but what are you bringing to the table should be your concerned. If you got vocational training that’s a plus and you are good to go . Looking for a high paying job isn’t easy .

Area of accommodation depends on your kind of lifestyle and your wallet . But don’t forget something important this race now isn’t for us anymore it’s for the future of our kids . Make them no face the same struggle and stress we pass .

timestwo:

Thanks in advance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Fallawx:
Hello House, I am back !!! @Adjo10 Keep the good job going, Ignore criticism.
Since the pandemic my company stopped paying us salaries our salaries now comes from another company a parent company I think and it reflects on the statement of account because both companies have different names so....
If I decide to apply for a visa won't that be a problem as I can only get an introduction letter from my company not the parent company hope you understand??

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
I think I should make plans to relocate here with my wife and birth my second child in Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks a lot. Your response is very deep.

I’m doing it for the kids.

Fallawx:
I know their are some provinces with lesser immigrants who process document faster,but I would advice you to stay in São Paulo to get your documents right .

Staying back in Brazil shouldn’t be problem but what are you bringing to the table should be your concerned. If you got vocational training that’s a plus and you are good to go . Looking for a high paying job isn’t easy .

Area of accommodation depends on your kind of lifestyle and your wallet . But don’t forget something important this race now isn’t for us anymore it’s for the future of our kids . Make them no face the same struggle and stress we pass .

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.