Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (347465 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2021

But Please sir can you assist with the link?

Cos I even tried it's a bit stressful and I sent an email to the Lagos and Abuja office no response.

EDD is November abeg.
embassy opens October. How are you going to make it before your EDD?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheMan3:

No harm anyways if it doesn't work then no problem, if.
Try again for the second time all thanks to Covid 19.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
Embassy is not opened but an online application platform has been opened. Check page 71 last post. That was the email I got from the consulate
TheMan3:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Apply online and see how it goes.
Also if you have a sheange or Uk visa which takes about 3 weeks to get you might want to try Barbados. It is visa free to Nigerians. Also have good passport.

Openpeace:

No harm anyways if it doesn't work then no problem, if.
Try again for the second time all thanks to Covid 19.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by prittygift114: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Halimatrix:

Hello,
Have you settled down now? Do you need some help? I am in Sao Paulo, I had my baby 2 months ago.

@Halimatrix..please can you respond to my DM? Pls help a sister..its very urgent.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Samado1: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello, I just checked the online platform, apparently you can only pick a date of interview as service; is it possible to apply online? Or when we apply at the embassy are they going to process it before October, knowing that we intend to travel after October.

In our case, the EDD is in December but if possible we want to travel in November.

Thank you all for your help!

TadeDetule:
Embassy is not opened but an online application platform has been opened. Check page 71 last post. That was the email I got from the consulate
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Well as explained in the email you can only apply online for now. I uploaded the email on page 71 kindly read it
Samado1:
Hello, I just checked the online platform, apparently you can only pick a date of interview as service; is it possible to apply online? Or when we apply at the embassy are they going to process it before October, knowing that we intend to travel after October.

In our case, the EDD is in December but if possible we want to travel in November.

Thank you all for your help!

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijaay83: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Sandy04:
I arrived Brazil on Tuesday.
I am so grateful to God and everyone here, for their contributions �
Read the pages from 1-69 more than 10 times, before I decided to take this step.
God has been merciful.
I was called for interview, and finally received the visa.
I arrived using GUI airport in São Paulo.
Smooth and fair.

Have you given birth? Are you in São Paulo. Can you reach out to me?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
GOOD DAY,
I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS POST SINCE THE PAST WEEK, AND I SO MUCH APPRECIATE EVERYONE THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS POST, THANKS FOR HELPING, NOT EVERYONE WILL DO THIS ON A NORM....

PLEASE WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENT YOU ADVICE TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THE VISA APPLICATION.

PLEASE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WERE GRANTED VISA, PLEASE CAN YOU SHARE A LIST OF DOCUMENT THAT WAS ATTACHED TO YOUR APPLICATION.

THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2021
Please I will like to ask how many moths is the visa given. Will they conduct pregnancy test on mother?
Also at what month will it be adviseable to start the visa process.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chadel: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please can anyone share the format for travel itinerary and how can i make hotel reservation online without making payment. I have tried booking.com but it is requesting for my card details.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sliksusan: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
chadel:
Please can anyone share the format for travel itinerary and how can i make hotel reservation online without making payment. I have tried booking.com but it is requesting for my card details.

when you make hotel by booking .com only ask credit card detail but them will not take any money inside your card you can use this site make hotel reservation hrs.com
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please has any one received visa recently on account of child birth.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
9ine1one:
Update :No more walk in service @ the consulate all meetings must be scheduled (booked) via https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/

I used the link to book for an appointment. After submission, i was told that my application will be reviewed and email will be sent.

Since Monday, no response from them.
I only want to legalize documents...
Is this how the E CONSULAR takes time?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2021
It takes a minimum of 21 days after submission according to the message I received.
peppo4live:

I used the link to book for an appointment. After submission, i was told that my application will be reviewed and email will be sent.

Since Monday, no response from them.
I only want to legalize documents...
Is this how the E CONSULAR takes time?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2021
TadeDetule:
It takes a minimum of 21 days after submission according to the message I received.
thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by barnaby04(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2021
Good day everyone,

My candid advise for all those considering migrating/birthing in Brazil is to arm themselves with tech/digital skills they can use as a survival plank while in the country.

The good thing this covid-19 pandemic has taught the whole world is that it's possible for you to work remotely from any part of the world. Brazil being a major country in the Americas offers great potentials for anyone that has skills to work remotely for just being within that time zone. There are lots of remote jobs in United States or canada that requires someone to be within the Americas timezones which you can easily fit into only if you have the required skills for such jobs. Fast and cheap internet connectivity plus regular power supply is what you stand to gain while in Brazil to birthe.

While you are still waiting for the embassy to resume operations, go to YouTube to start downloading video tutorials on tech skills or Udemy where you can buy nice courses and start learning.

With the way things have almost crumbled in Nigeria today, if you have the opportunity and financial strength to leave Naija in a legit way which birthing in Brazil offers, I advise you to grap it with both hands.

My last shot on this is that; the only way you can leave Nigeria, integrate and enjoy your new country perfectly is leaving with a tech skills that can afford you the opportunity of working remotely at home with the luxury of the fast internet and regular power your new environment provides you with.

Lest I forget, don't let anyone lie or deceive you that Brazil is a third world country or that Brazil is not better than Nigeria. Brazil is not a third world country neither is it a first world country. In modern day economics, there is a new concept called the emerging markets/economies which Brazil is part of. You have such countries like China, Russia, Mexico, India, Saudi Arabia etc as emerging economies. Among all these, which one is Nigeria's mate economically??

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
No body seem to answer any question here.
Please can we have a break down on the following
Hospital fee
Dr Fee
Pediatrician fee
Scan fee
Accommodation fee.....
Sum thing we can work with please.

Or recommend Hospitals or best city for this type of journey.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Mzabikemi: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
no one is responding I keep checking the thread daily. Please we’d appreciate updates and informations that could also assist us in our applications and appointment as well.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Godiloveu(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
All these questions have being answered from 1-70 pages, why not go and read while waiting.
You shud be asking about new information not already answered questions a thousand times.
beautyuche:
Hospital fee
Dr Fee
Pediatrician fee
Scan fee
Accommodation fee.....

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Godiloveu(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yep!
barnaby04:
Good day everyone,

My candid advise for all those considering migrating/birthing in Brazil is to arm themselves with tech/digital skills they can use as a survival plank while in the country.

The good thing this covid-19 pandemic has taught the whole world is that it's possible for you to work remotely from any part of the world. Brazil being a major country in the Americas offers great potentials for anyone that has skills to work remotely for just being within that time zone. There are lots of remote jobs in United States or canada that requires someone to be within the Americas timezones which you can easily fit into only if you have the required skills for such jobs. Fast and cheap internet connectivity plus regular power supply is what you stand to gain while in Brazil to birthe.

While you are still waiting for the embassy to resume operations, go to YouTube to start downloading video tutorials on tech skills or Udemy where you can buy nice courses and start learning.

With the way things have almost crumbled in Nigeria today, if you have the opportunity and financial strength to leave Naija in a legit way which birthing in Brazil offers, I advise you to grap it with both hands.

My last shot on this is that; the only way you can leave Nigeria, integrate and enjoy your new country perfectly is leaving with a tech skills that can afford you the opportunity of working remotely at home with the luxury of the fast internet and regular power your new environment provides you with.

Lest I forget, don't let anyone lie or deceive you that Brazil is a third world country or that Brazil is not better than Nigeria. Brazil is not a third world country neither is it a first world country. In modern day economics, there is a new concept called the emerging markets/economies which Brazil is part of. You have such countries like China, Russia, Mexico, India, Saudi Arabia etc as emerging economies. Among all these, which one is Nigeria's mate economically??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Godiloveu(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Well his occupation is lucrative in all countries,only in Nigeria that Doctors are not valued.
Having a Brazilian child speed up ur citizenship to me this is the best way to gain a good employment opportunities for ur hubby . And it will also help ur family to get another citizenship, which u can use in another country, even in Europe.
But only if u need a child o, so dont go having a child u may not love.
Kasham91:
Please is there any page where I can follow asides birthing?? Like work permit? My husband is a doctor and would want to migrate to brazil.
We have two options
1. Having a Brazilian child ( which makes it easy for us to get RP. And also qualify us to search job)
2. He has a friend in Brazil who told him they are looking for doctors, meaning he has to pass the Portuguese exam first and work for sometime before I can join...

Please I'll like to know your opinion on these

NB.: He doesn't want to go to English speaking country because according to him, the crowd going to all those countries is much, hence competition....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 19, 2021
barnaby04:
Good day everyone,

Hmmmm, interesting
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajokeomo: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
beautyuche:
Hospital fee
Dr Fee
Pediatrician fee
Scan fee
Accommodation fee.....

The cost of private hospitals vary from one hospital to the other . You can either start out by emailing the one you want and they’ll send you their brochure and costs breakdown OR you reach out to an Obstetrician who will suggest hospitals to you (usually the ones they are registered with).

The hospital costs will not include the obstetrician, birthing doctor & team’s or any surgery & emergency treatment fees so you’ll have to to ask them to give you a cost for this so you’ll know how much in total to budget.

Most of the obstetricians will require you to book a consultation with them before they give you any information at all. The consultation can be online but make sure to find one who speaks English.

Generally the total cost ranges from R$16,000 - $R21,000 in São Paulo depending on the hospital you decide to use and how far gone you are.
Cost of scan varies too depending on lab, from R200 - R300
For accommodation, Use the Airbnb app to check what you find suitable and costs. You’ll find as low as R$500 per month but might not be what you want. For a decent one, maybe R$1200-R$2000 per month.

Popular Hospitals
Hospital e Maternidade Albert Einstein
Hospital e Maternidade São Luiz
Hospital e Maternidade Santa Maria
Hospital e Maternidade Sepaco

8 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 12:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Hi,

so i was able to make it to the brazil embassy today in search of someone helping me check my document, but in the process one of the security men told me, there is someone that can help with that, so got his contact and spoke to him about my plans. so things i learnt from him.
1. The embassy isn't granting any visa with tourism application until October.
2. That if you apply for medicals or for business purpose, you must have the government invitation letter.
3. That there is a scanner at the entrance of the interview room and will definitely will detect if you are pregnant.
4. Visa processing takes 21days but can be fast tracked and out in 10days.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by owagbeba: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

There is insecurity everywhere, and most people from anywhere around the world can tell you how dangerous some areas of any city can be... now I am 100% sure that person was a white Brazilian. Most I Meet around the world say the same thing.....Brazil is very very dangerous and there is NO racism in Brazil, lol what a big lie!!!

Now yes, some areas are no go zones, but they are just pocket places in any cities, and so long as you don't go wandering where you shouldn't, it's all good, and you should just use common sense... Like anywhere else.

MrBrown,
I really don’t want derail this thread. Just a quick one, are there trade (export to Nigeria) opportunities in Brazil? Is the country a manufacturing hub? What are they good at?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2021
dalamilove:
Hi,

so i was able to make it to the brazil embassy today in search of someone helping me check my document, but in the process one of the security men told me, there is someone that can help with that, so got his contact and spoke to him about my plans. so things i learnt from him.
2. That if you apply for medicals or for business purpose, you must have the government invitation letter.
3. That there is a scanner at the entrance of the interview room and will definitely will detect if you are pregnant.
please can how can it be fast tracked?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Boom!!!

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Which of wahala is this ehhh. This people don't want us to leave 9ja ehhh. Make them help us nah
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
dalamilove:
Hi,

did you ask for the required documents for the tourist visa? Let's be sure on how to prepare ahead of October please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Imustreturn:
Which of wahala is this ehhh. This people don't want us to leave 9ja ehhh. Make them help us nah
Na only 7days na see how you dey para

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (177) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.