Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] (1447 Views)

5 Things To Do When Your C0ndom Breaks During S3x / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) / 9 Things That Can Break A C0ndom During Sex [MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by hubs: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
To prevent preg nan cy naturally without a co ndom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their s ex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often.

More than this, there are other possible ways to prevent preg nan cy naturally without a co ndom.
Take a look at these simple tips to avoid preg nan cy:

The Safe Week

The safe period is the best way to prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.

Pull & Pray Method

The pull and pray method or withdrawal method is also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull and pray method is about 83 percent effective, just equivalent to a co ndom which is said to be 84 percent safe to prevent preg nan cy.

The Effective Copper T

The device is implanted by a trained doctor and can be removed when the couple is ready for conception. There are a lot of women who opt for this method to delay the chances of getting preg nan t.

Always Stay On The Pill

No matter what, stick to the everyday pill. If you are not on the pill, visit a gynecologist and he/she would suggest what you should do. This is one of the best ways to prevent a preg nan cy without a co ndom. The pill is your answer.

Love The pre-inti macy

pre-inti macy helps to increase the inti macy without making love and the fear of an imminent preg nan cy too. So, if you continue >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/rangeonline_3.html

Re: See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by boboLIL(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Y not use condom or beta still marry and save ursef dah stress of that **had I known** scene
Re: See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by powerfulsettingz: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
boboLIL:
Y not use condom or beta still marry and save ursef dah stress of that **had I known** scene
This one talk as if he's holy
Re: See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by boboLIL(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
This one talk as if he's only
aru adikwai?
Re: See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by myqel(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
I swear the pull and pray no dey work joo...the shit almost make me a babypapa angry
Re: See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by IamRespected: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
That pull and pray method, chai!!! e hard ooo, there was a time I wanted 2 try it, mehn kongi na basTard
Re: See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] by ezychris(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
hubs:

The Safe Week

The safe period is the best way to prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle.
[b][quote author=hubs post=38135455]

Hmmmmmm, Op please don't give wrong information!
The safe period of a girl with a 28 day cycle is from day 1 until day 10. On day 14, she will ovulate and the ovum stays until the 28th day before it is shed. The girl can possibly ovulate before or after the 14th day depending on her hormonal balance and sperm cells can stay up to 3days in the female genital tract before they die. With the above, you can deduce that making love from the 8th - 20th day being safe is wrong. So advising guys to make love between the 8th - 20th day is like advising them to be fathers.

(1) (Reply)

Are All Ladies Like This?(screen shot) / Am In Love With Two Ladies That Love Me Too! What Should I Do? / How Do I Escape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.