Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja (2836 Views)

3 Plots Of Land Available In Ibadan, Akobo Oju-irin. / Wanna Swap Ur Rangerover With Plots Of Lands? Contact Me Asap / Plots Of Land For Sale In An Estate At Mowe Ogun State 2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
A Plot of 552sqm at Wukara Avaition, FCDA Resettlement Allocation District in Abuja for urgent sale.
For inspection and price inquiry whatsapp 08024403817.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by uboma(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
chucky234:
A Plot of 552sqm at Wukara Avaition, FCDA Resettlement Allocation District in Abuja for urgent sale.

Click on the link found on my signature to know more about Chucky234 before doing any business with him.

He is not as clean and honest as he portrays himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
DON'T YOU GET TIRED OF SCAMMING PEOPLE JUST LIKE U SCAMMED OSERI OR OSENI?... WHY ARE U POSTING A PLOT OF LAND ON AUTO.. GET A GOOD LIFE BRO AND REFUND THAT CAR'S MONEY AND GET YOUR CAR BACK.... PLS BRO, TRY AND LIVE A DECENT LIFE... @ MY 2CENT

5 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
summerflame:
DON'T YOU GET TIRED OF SCAMMING PEOPLE JUST LIKE U SCAMMED OSERI OR OSENI?... WHY ARE U POSTING A PLOT OF LAND ON AUTO.. GET A GOOD LIFE BRO AND REFUND THAT CAR'S MONEY AND GET YOUR CAR BACK.... PLS BRO, TRY AND LIVE A DECENT LIFE... @ MY 2CENT
And what is your definition of SCAM?
By the way learn to use punctuation properly and also work on your sentence construction before you quote me next time.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by lekanville: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is this the guy that sold the Benz?

3 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 1:31am On Oct 13, 2015
you are just a pathetic fool and a fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Raymie(m): 4:17am On Oct 13, 2015
Someone makes a thread on September. 18. Largely ignored until yhu guys seek out the thread 2 weeks later to write this? SMH. He also has threads in Pet section. Yhu can seek them out and continue yhur tarnishing.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
summerflame:
you are just a pathetic fool and a fraudster
Yea I accept, but what have you done for yourself in your miserable life?
I have done well for myself and have 13yrs international presence, and that's something you can only dream of.
Google my name and see how many websites with my info, then do the same with your name and compare the results, you will realise how pathetic miserable you have been.
Chuck Collins Ezemejor , that's the name and I dare you to put your name here.
Discombobulated chronic goon.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by khiaa(f): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2015
chucky234:
Yea I accept, but what have you done for yourself in your miserable life?
I have done well for myself and have 13yrs international presence, and that's something you can only dream of.
Google my name and see how many websites with my info, then do the same with your name and compare the results, you will realise how pathetic miserable you have been.
Chuck Collins Ezemejor , that's the name and I dare you to put your name here.
Discombobulated chronic goon.

Lmao grin grin
You are really pissing people off. Aaaah the memories, you can surely strike a nerve.
P
Chucky I hope that you aren't scamming someone because that could get you or your love ones seriously hurt if you mess with the wrong person.
I hope it isn't true.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
chucky234:
is this not the same CHUCKY 234 dat scammed Oseri?? This fool is a scammer n a fraud, pls my beloved Nigerians BEWARE OF THIS MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
khiaa:

Lmao grin grin
You are really pissing people off. Aaaah the memories, you can surly strike a nerve.

Chucky I hope that you aren't scamming someone because that could get you or your love one seriously hurt if you mess with the wrong person.
I hope it isn't true.
Hahahaha didn't scam no one Khiaa, those people can differentiate between negligence from scam, no thanks to the decline in the standard of education in Nigeria.
Its like saying Ford as a company is a scam for launching cars with defects into the market, hahahaha never head of that.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
You are just a frustrated fellow.. i don't need to be counting my blessings for a fraudster like you.. Get a life bro, repair or refund the man u sold your faulty Benz to... GOD BLESS BRO. One love

2 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
agongajoseph:
is this not the same CHUCKY 234 dat scammed Oseri?? This fool is a scammer n a fraud, pls my beloved Nigerians BEWARE OF THIS MAN!
If I were I will channel this energy into improving my vocabulary, but a goon like you will never realise that.
By the way is the word " scammer " Latin or French? There is certainly no such word in English, hmmm now I realised why everyone is a fraudster to you.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
summerflame:
You are just a frustrated fellow.. i don't need to be counting my blessings for a fraudster like you.. Get a life bro, repair or refund the man u sold your faulty Benz to... GOD BLESS BRO. One love
oh my my, don't tell me you refers to being jobless on nl blessing, this dude is shameless.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
You are just a typical example of a glorified fool

2 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
summerflame:
he scammed a guy named Oseri.....https://www.nairaland.com/2644501/terrible-experience-chucky234
You have taken your dumbness to a whole new level, you are now Oseri's campaign manager.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
summerflame:
You are just a typical example of a glorified fool
What a circus clown, discombobulated chronic goon.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
lolzzzz...... Just get your stinking ass off scamming people dawg

2 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2015
summerflame:
lolzzzz...... Just get your stinking ass off scamming people dawg
Like I said earlier it will do you a lot of good if you can channel your energy into improving your vocabulary rather than roaming aimless and posting meaningless posts on nl.
Miserable hopeless and jobless imbec!le.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by summerflame(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Prof. of scam

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2015
summerflame:
Prof. of scam
I don't expect any sensible comment from a full grown man who posted this: www.nairaland.com/2396212/need-serious-relationship
LWKMD who in his right senses does that, certified birdbrain.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2015
chucky234:
If I were I will channel this energy into improving my vocabulary, but a goon like you will never realise that.
By the way is the word " scammer " Latin or French? There is certainly no such word in English, hmmm now I realised why everyone is a fraudster to you.
Thx for the correction, Mr English teacher, but that doesn't change the fact that u r a "SCAMMER" lol, look at the goat justifying himself wit english.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2015
chucky234:
What a circus clown, discombobulated chronic goon.
if u like scatter mighty mighty English lingua like Senator Patrick Obiagbon or wat is dat his name again sef, no nairalander will purchase that land look else where were they don't know u. THIEF!

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2015
U shud b above 50, n u still haven't gotten a life, SMH! 419er

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2015
chucky234:
Sir! Lemme school u, the word "SCAMMER" is an English word describing you, Mr. Vocab, Mr. I too know, now check out the images below. LIFE IS A LEARNING PROCESS! don't b shy to learn.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2015
agongajoseph:
Thx for the correction, Mr English teacher, but that doesn't change the fact that u r a "SCAMMER" lol, look at the goat justifying himself wit english.
I checked to see what has been your contribution on this sight only discovered you are as useless as you come.
I have nothing but pity for you, if you think you are a saint put your name here let's find out who got better record between the two of us, Chuck Collins Ezemejor is the name and I dare you to put your name here.
Imagine someone who can't stand next to my shoes let alone my dog, bring your A game on because I got lots of time to spare today.
And pls you if you don't have the gut to put your name here for due diligence don't even waste your time quoting me, I agree that I'm a thief and you are a saint but pls prove it.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chucky234(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2015
agongajoseph:
Sir! Lemme school u, the word "SCAMMER" is an English word describing you, Mr. Vocab, Mr. I too know, now check out the images below. LIFE IS A LEARNING PROCESS! don't b shy to learn.
And you probably don't understand what anonymous and force stands for?
My pictures are all over nairaland, my name has been on many pages on nairaland and the internet since 2003, and above all good number of nairalanders have been to my house.
Now tell me how your supposed definition of a "scammer" describes me, like I said put your name here let's see what google will tell us about you. Or are you not confident of your name and your internet presence?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2015
You know Mr chucky234 or what your real name is, I have been following nairaland since 2005 which makes it ten years this year(though a baby compared to some). Just because of you, I decided to join nairaland officially by signing up this morning reason bn that;
1. I followed what transpired between you and Oseri.
2. I started following this your post of LAND FOR SALE cos of the last saga you had with oseri.
Few things I will tell you. (a) It takes eternity to build a name, but it takes a second to wash it down the drain bro without a REMEDY.
(b) Life is a give and take; meaning not every-time would you have it the way you want. Sometimes you need to sacrifice just to keep life going well for you. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose the battle but that's not the end of life.
(c) My father used to tell me something that ''there is no more fight after the word I surrender; and it takes humility and a good heart to surrender even when it looks like you are winning just for the sake of what you are seeing in the future that your opponent isn't.
(d) You can think about the three(3) points I raised and meditate on it.

Now, to tell you how delicate your case is generally, even someone that decided to help out in your saga with Oseri in person of Mr GAZZUZ that I've known for the past 6 months and I fondly call him my PROF has gotten his name into a mud just because you didn't handle that issue carefully like I would have ought you to do.
See bro, I'm a software/aplication developer. Last year I took up a small contract of like 700,000 naira with a said company. I delivered the job as agreed but in the process they were demanding for what was never part of the job scope. It turned out to be a major issue, but because I value my name and that of my company more than 700K, I brought down the job, archived it and refunded 700K. Guess what bro, they consulted another company that did a fake/shabby job for them for like 400K. When the bubble busted they came back and I eventually sold that job to them back at a million naira. Lesson learnt, customer is always right but if you are wiser than your customer, you will benefit more than him.
To cut my long sermon short bro, seek counsels from people on how to clear these issues and DON'T EVER UNDERMINE A CUSTOMER EVEN IF HE IS A POOR GUY. RECOMMENDATIONS MATTER BRO. A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN................................ Sorry if I disrespect you anywhere in my lines. wasn't intentional. AND NEVER FORGET THAT HONESTY MATTERS IN ALL WE DO.

7 Likes

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
chucky234:
I checked to see what has been your contribution on this sight only discovered you are as useless as you come.
I have nothing but pity for you, if you think you are a saint put your name here let's find out who got better record between the two of us, Chuck Collins Ezemejor is the name and I dare you to put your name here.
Imagine someone who can't stand next to my shoes let alone my dog, bring your A game on because I got lots of time to spare today.
And pls you if you don't have the gut to put your name here for due diligence don't even waste your time quoting me, I agree that I'm a thief and you are a saint but pls prove it.
hey fool! my real name is right before ur eyes, by the way its "site" and not "sight", who do u think u are? U have lived 98% of ur miserable life on Nairaland, i log in to nairaland when i need to, u feed ur family thru nairaland, for crying out loud I have an M.Sc in Architecture from a reputable institution abroad, I speak Russian fluently, I'll b going for the DSSC (Navy) next year, I've neva scammed anyone before, I av a lot to accomplish waaaay ahead of me, A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES! Uv soiled urs, u shud live with it, Sir. I GUESS UV LEARNT SOMETHING FROM ME TODAY...... NOW U KNOW THE WORD "SCAMMER" DO EXIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Abuja by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2015
chloedogie:
You know Mr chucky234 or what your real name is, I have been following nairaland since 2005 which makes it ten years this year(though a baby compared to some). Just because of you, I decided to join nairaland officially by signing up this morning reason bn that;
1. I followed what transpired between you and Oseri.
2. I started following this your post of LAND FOR SALE cos of the last saga you had with oseri.
Few things I will tell you. (a) It takes eternity to build a name, but it takes a second to wash it down the drain bro without a REMEDY.
(b) Life is a give and take; meaning not every-time would you have it the way you want. Sometimes you need to sacrifice just to keep life going well for you. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose the battle but that's not the end of life.
(c) My father used to tell me something that ''there is no more fight after the word I surrender; and it takes humility and a good heart to surrender even when it looks like you are winning just for the sake of what you are seeing in the future that your opponent isn't.
(d) You can think about the three(3) points I raised and meditate on it.

Now, to tell you how delicate your case is generally, even someone that decided to help out in your saga with Oseri in person of Mr GAZZUZ that I've known for the past 6 months and I fondly call him my PROF has gotten his name into a mud just because you didn't handle that issue carefully like I would have ought you to do.
See bro, I'm a software/aplication developer. Last year I took up a small contract of like 700,000 naira with a said company. I delivered the job as agreed but in the process they were demanding for what was never part of the job scope. It turned out to be a major issue, but because I value my name and that of my company more than 700K, I brought down the job, archived it and refunded 700K. Guess what bro, they consulted another company that did a fake/shabby job for them for like 400K. When the bubble busted they came back and I eventually sold that job to them back at a million naira. Lesson learnt, customer is always right but if you are wiser than your customer, you will benefit more than him.
To cut my long sermon short bro, seek counsels from people on how to clear these issues and DON'T EVER UNDERMINE A CUSTOMER EVEN IF HE IS A POOR GUY. RECOMMENDATIONS MATTER BRO. A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN................................ Sorry if I disrespect you anywhere in my lines. wasn't intentional. AND NEVER FORGET THAT HONESTY MATTERS IN ALL WE DO.
WELL SAID SIR!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Used Honda Accord For Sale. / Neat Fiat Bus Ambulance 2002 Toks #3.3M (08096577304) / American Specs Hot & Powerful Honda Accord 2003 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.