Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Trouble Aunty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trouble Aunty (1021 Views)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Aunty by Chopmoney2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2009
My aunty is my Fathers relation. She v been forcin m to make luv to her but i refused knowin quite wel she is my fathers relation.
It al started d very first time she kame to our house 4 holiday. One day, after my brothers v gone to school my parent v also gone to work, i went to take my bath wen i came out she was waitin 4 m in my room wen i got in, i asked if she had any problem, she said i should sit down(i was only wit my boxer no vest). I neva thought of anything so i sat close to her. Wen i asked d second time she asked m dont u know wat my problem is? I smiled n replied no she asked me to close my eyes wen i did, she kissed m n started romancing m. It was had to resist but i managed to run away from my room. Since den she continued to tempt me even undressed in my presence. Recently she came as usual 4 her holiday n met m n my lover having fun on d bed. She v threatend to tel my dad if i dont sleep wit her. PLEASE EDUCATE ME SERIOUSLY 4 IT IS REALLY EATING M UP. Thanks happy EASTER to al NAIRALANDS
Re: Trouble Aunty by MrCrackles(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2009
Poster

Nail her to the wall and rifle your todger up her alleyway!
Re: Trouble Aunty by adexchamp(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2009
How old is your aunty?, you should tell your dad about your relationship with your girlfriend before your so called Aunty started threatning you and also threaten your Aunty too that you will inform your dad about the proposed seduction moves she is making towards you, and i suggest you should stop having love affirs with anyone when you're not married,i guess that is my own suggestion.

Regards.
Re: Trouble Aunty by Czarskit(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2009
~ I'd do wot Mr.Crackes said if I were U ~
Re: Trouble Aunty by topup: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2009
Please tell someone, because I can almost see a pregnancy or some other scandal hitting the family.

She's trying to trap you into a plan, not sure where the plan ends, but your part is to avoid it all costs. I think you should tell someone female, your mother maybe.
Re: Trouble Aunty by Czarskit(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2009
~ Ignore the Liar ~
Re: Trouble Aunty by Hollysmile: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2009
Oh lawd gawd! Wish i was dis poster. I wil fuc.k de hell outta her fuc.king suppy.
LOL.
Re: Trouble Aunty by sistawoman: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2009
Does this type of shit really happen?

What aunt wants/tries to Bleep her nephew?

This is not true right?
Re: Trouble Aunty by 9ja4u(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
Lets just say it happens and it happens all the times. Don't b naive.
Re: Trouble Aunty by dae(f): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2009
Chop money:

My aunty is my Fathers relation. She v been forcin m to make luv to her but i refused knowin quite wel she is my fathers relation.
It al started d very first time she kame to our house 4 holiday. One day, after my brothers v gone to school my parent v also gone to work, i went to take my bath wen i came out she was waitin 4 m in my room wen i got in, i asked if she had any problem, she said i should sit down(i was only wit my boxer no vest). I neva thought of anything so i sat close to her. Wen i asked d second time she asked m dont u know wat my problem is? I smiled n replied no she asked me to close my eyes wen i did, she kissed m n started romancing m. It was had to resist but i managed to run away from my room. Since den she continued to tempt me even undressed in my presence. Recently she came as usual 4 her holiday n met m n my lover having fun on d bed. She v threatend to tel my dad if i dont sleep wit her. PLEASE EDUCATE ME SERIOUSLY 4 IT IS REALLY EATING M UP. Thanks happy EASTER to al NAIRALANDS

Tell your dad that what? that you refuse to screw her
Re: Trouble Aunty by daduke2k(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
Alright i agree 4 u f**k hel out of her bt is she a young a§§?
Re: Trouble Aunty by daduke2k(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Trouble Aunty by 190: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2009
well Just Bleep her
and let us rest for God's sake

lipsrsealed
Re: Trouble Aunty by ladybam(f): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

Nail her to the wall and rifle your todger up her alleyway!

Czarskit:

~ I'd do wot Mr.Crackes said if I were U ~

Hollysmile:

Oh lawd gawd! Wish i was dis poster. I wil fuc.k de hell outta her fuc.king suppy.
LOL.

daduke2k:

190:

well Just Bleep her
and let us rest for God's sake

lipsrsealed

i agree. . . . . do wat eva and free ya hands from typing
Re: Trouble Aunty by dljbd1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2009
they've said it all man

MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE
Re: Trouble Aunty by romsky: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
case closed
Re: Trouble Aunty by izeek(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
wat wont we hear on nairaland.
what advise do u want cos the choice is very obvious.

unless u want do ur aunty then dont ask us again.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things Wives Want From Their Husbands / Nigeria Are F@cked Up People / How Did Our Grandmothers Do Without Disposable Diapers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.