Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Hilarious!!! Graphic Imagination When Seems All Hope Were Lost In Society!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious!!! Graphic Imagination When Seems All Hope Were Lost In Society!! (352 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN / When It Seems All Hope Is Lost... / When It Seems All Hope Is Lost, Never Give Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Graphic Imagination When Seems All Hope Were Lost In Society!! by Alihkizito(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
I got inspired and motivated of the supernatural outcome of faith, but goes like this, mind you it was never novel but a reality

on a faithful blessed day a local evangelist bragged during a crusade that his God was more able than all other gods in the town and the power of the universe that the villagers worshiped put together. Just then rainstorm sounds started sounding over the head, threatening the progress of the crusade. The evangelist lifted up his voice and declared with confidence that if the rains fall,then he wasnot a man of God. He would stop preaching. Before he could finish his bluff, the rains began to hit the crusade grounds so vehemently,apparently in disregard to his declarations. The whole town left the crusade grounds to their houses, shaking their heads in disappointment and dismay. The evangelist, so distraught and angry, pack his belongings and left the town.

The nextday on his way through the next town, he cheaked into a local drinking spot and drank himself to stupor. As he laid on the ground cursing God,an old seedy looking man tapped him gently on the shoulder. To be continued.....

I pen down for now....
If i should continue click "like" if i should not click "share"

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Adversity In Your Life / Concept Of Deliverance / Youths Of Purpose And Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.