Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) (68396 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Police Station Attacked By Boko Haram (Pics) / Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by chrisxxx(m): 5:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Bern1992:

You have reading problen bro, read what the fella wrote undecided
I have no time to join issues with u.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by Eisenhower44(m): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2015
may God help u Bro
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by Eisenhower44(m): 5:48am On Sep 19, 2015
Eisenhower44:
may God help u Bro
Caring for someone is easy, but to make someone care for you is difficult, So never lose the one who really cares for you..
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by tdayof(m): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2015
henribj:
lol
for advanced countries their law enforcement experts dey hide them face from the media so as to avoid themselves and family being targeted by criminals. But for 9ja, the reverse is always the case.
what country? Go on Instagram and see us special service posting their daily pictures.. Only people who work as undercover or secret service hide their personality.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by NFFLAWS(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2015
mightyokwy:
My brother dn't die for this country. The country is not what dying for. How many of these greedy politicians are ready to sacrify their selfish interest for your unborn kids. May the good God protect you
oloshi no wonder u no sabi spell worth. If u no see wetin to die for comot for dis country. Atleast e get dream.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by clemzo101(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Wen death is hugrying u andu want to die famous. Just take things easy oga ade.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by praisekeyz(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2015
mrkels:

This cracked me up .

LOL .

Anyways its a normal thing.

The fight against terrorism is real .

Its just sad that we have to endure this thing in Nigeria .

Sometimes I wonder if Americans are super humans , These daily bombings cannot happen in some countries , yet it happens in Nigeria and our government is looking very comfortable with it .

Now I know someone may just quote me and say they are doing their best and fighting back , but the truth is , Their best is not good enough and if they really were doing their best ,Boko Haram would have been eliminated from the face of planet earth without trace by now .

Go and ask the Osama Family .
idiot go there na if dem no try mtchewww
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by Faculty14(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2015
See cowards nd bloody civilians condemning this young chap for his enormous bravery and commitment for his Nation
Y'all pray for a better Nigeria buh y'all best at typing trash through ur phones and PC
U tink politicians care about you
Dnt get up and work for a better Nigeria for your kids.Shey na all of Una get money yo send Una children go abroad
Mtchhww bloody hypocrites
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2015
NFFLAWS:
oloshi no wonder u no sabi spell worth. If u no see wetin to die for comot for dis country. Atleast e get dream.
See barawo, why you no dy dream that kind dream. Rubish!!
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2015
persius555:
And u get over 100 likes for this disgraceful comment. You are just as selfish as the selfish politicians you blame. Patriotism is all about sacrfice to nation and humanity.

The officer said in his post that his actions are for the sake of the future of the unborn generation of this country and not politicians. Your comment is nothing but cowardice.
My bro wake up from your dream, the unborn generation have no future as far as Nigeria is concern. Work hard for ur self and prepare a nice future for ur kids bcs Nigerian govt dn't give a f?ck abt ur future talk mor of the unborn generation. Embrace the fact and stop confusing ur self.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2015
miky:

he is dying for the country not the politicians, maybe if people cared for the country politicians too would too..
Oya na, he shld go ahead and comit the sucide nd believe me he will be remenber for nothing. Is only his family that will surfer.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mrkels(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2015
praisekeyz:
idiot go there na if dem no try mtchewww

I ll rather be civilian than be a failed military personnel.

Of what use is the uniform to me when I cannot do just one simple task, one thing I am payed to do, one thing I train for every morning, Defend my country from both internal and external threats at all costs.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2015
mikolo80:
change am na.make I show you wetin real insult look like. na me say make you no Sabi English. learn to use dictionary. define insult. then read again. if you like learn. if you like wallow in ignorance. I won't even bother to dust my shoes . it's your cross to bear,and yes I will die for Nigeria if need be. what will you die for, not a gaddem thing, like a slave Who Will sell his mother to survive. that's how our problem started, ppl like you, that stand for nothing and bow to everything
Am too busy to start exchanging words with you. Have not done that bfo on this forum, so I rebuke you. U can call me any name but I still maintain my stand. Nigeria is not worth dying for. Answer this question, what can you boarst about Nigeria
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2015
mrkels:

It's a pity. We cannot defend ourselves from within. From our own people we know. As small as boko haram!

What now happens when another country invades us?

Sad!

then we loose......what do you await from a leader that thinks everybody else is better than him......but,nigeria is a bit differend..we still have enough patriots,that are proud to be black,and hate everything else that is black like them..this is the mentality you need to win a war...
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by macsilver(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
delishpot:
Its well. May he live long.

lol. Live long, isn't that rather a curse on his part? Someone said he wants to die for d country and u are praying for the longevity of his life? Lmao
just kidding tho
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by unphilaz(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2015
peace
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by NICOGRAVITY: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2015
You will not die but live to declare the glory of God in the land of the living in Jesus name amen.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by EreluY(f): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2015
MR MAN, YOU SEEM TOO YOUNG TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR. IF YOU KNOW THE BOKO HARAM POLITICS AND THE ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT OF STATE ACTORS YOU WOULDN'T STICK YOUR NECK OUT INTO THIS IMBROGLIO.

ORI IYA RE O NI BURU OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2015
I'd rather keep me on the low and shade the me that I am from public glare .

IMO
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by fortunechy(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
nice one bt u ar on ur own oooo cuz country isnt worth dieing for..............may God protect u shaa
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by donjon: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2015
RUNNING UR LIFE BASED ON EMOTIONS IS D WEAKEST FLAW EVER IN MAN!

NEVER DO SOMETIN FOR UR FELLOW MAN, INSTEAD DO IT COS IT"S D RIGHT THING TO DO!

WE ARE HEROES EVERYDAY WHEN WE CHOOSE TO DO THE RIGHT THING NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCE!

LETS FACE THE TRUTH AND LEAVE SENTIMENTS ASIDE!
UNA WELLDONE!!!
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by engrshakespeare: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2015
mightyokwy:

That is his own problem. Nigeria is such a joke
You don't believe in the future, thats your problem grin
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by toshmann(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
What a handsome young man. And very brave too. But it may not be the wisest thing to sjow your face when fighting against a faceless terrorist organization.

Goodluck to u
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by koolguy88(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks broh, for the brave heart and being patriotic to our nation.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mikolo80: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
mightyokwy:

Am too busy to start exchanging words with you. Have not done that bfo on this forum, so I rebuke you. U can call me any name but I still maintain my stand. Nigeria is not worth dying for. Answer this question, what can you boarst about Nigeria
learn to speak English
I did not 'call ' you name
I stated a fact
I did not call you a foolK or idiotK
you say you cannot die for Nigeria, not Nigeria is not worth dying for, you are not alpha and omega and you cannot speak for 160 million ppl who have no choice. if you are willing to be a refugee in another man's country, fine, that's your cup of tea until you get maltreated then your eye go clear say you are not One of them.
Nigeria is my country, my home where my friends and family are. Nigeria educated me at a discount so I owe her.
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mikolo80: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
mightyokwy:

yet you find time to.reply
de fool yourself
learn to speak English
I did not 'call ' you name
I stated a fact
I did not call you a foolK or idiotK
you say you cannot die for Nigeria, not Nigeria is not worth dying for, you are not alpha and omega and you cannot speak for 160 million ppl who have no choice. if you are willing to be a refugee in another man's country, fine, that's your cup of tea until you get maltreated then your eye go clear say you are not One of them.
Nigeria is my country, my home where my friends and family are. Nigeria educated me at a discount so I owe her.
if you don't like it, that's your privilege, but do not add to the problem by talking nonsense.young ignorant ppl are watching you and believing the crap you're spewing
Re: Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
engrshakespeare:

You don't believe in the future, thats your problem grin
hahahah,Which future bro cheesy grin, With the way things are done here in Nigeria. Abeg make we leave matter for Mathias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.