Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? (1005 Views)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
What happens to the post of the senate President if at the end of this CCB brouhaha Bukola Saraki is found guilty?will Ekweremadu of PDP automatically become the senate president?
Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by Tunami(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
check the amended 1999 amended constitution, i tink that will tel u more better what will happen to him.
Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by MaziOmenuko: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Before the case is concluded, a vote of no confidence will be passed and he will be urged to step down or be inpeached.

But what do I know!?!

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by btwo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
they said i should not make racist or tribalistic comments on this section... unfortunately the word TRIBSLISTIC does not exist in the English dick.
Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by henribj(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
op good question, am also interested in the answer.
Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by aariwa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
What happened during the Enwerem,Okadigbo,Anyim & Nwagbara era?Did the deputy senate president take over their seats?
Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by Okanokan(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nothing!!! Saraki will remain i don't see how the Apc bosses wants to get him out. He is an UBEKU(bone) in thier throat.
Re: What Happens To The Post of The Senate President If Saraki Is Found Guilty? by sammyj: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2015
Vacant until a new election is conducted! !

(1) (Reply)

Two Blast In Nyanya / American Story About A Corrupt Nigerian Governor / PHOTOS: Nigerian Student Was Kicked & Beaten In Jail Leading To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.