Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS (1545 Views)

See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts (2) (3) (4)

Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by winner01(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Christian journalist Kenji Goto, one of the two Japanese hostages who was recently beheaded by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) continues to inspire multitudes with his faith in God, as his previous tweets (@kenjigotoip) have gone viral.

Goto's earlier tweets were eerily indicative of his future torture at the hands of ISIS.
"Closing my eyes and holding still. It's the end if I get mad or scream. It's close to a prayer. Hate is not for humans. Judgment lies with God. That's what I learned from my Arabic brothers and sisters, "he tweeted on September 7 ,2010.

His selfless tweet reflects the Savior's appeal to God on the cross to forgive those who are killing him. "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do, "Jesus said in Luke 23:34.

Goto's Twitter page is mainly filled with Japanese characters, but there were some tweets back in 2010 in which he thanked God that miners were rescued in Chile, and also expressed his desire to "make a new world."
Goto became a Christian in 1997 and was a member of the Denenchofu Church of the United Church of Christ in Japan.

He was kidnapped by ISIS in October 2014 after entering the nation of Syria by way of Turkey. He went back to Syria hoping to rescue his friend Haruna Yukawa, who was kidnapped by ISIS last August 2014.
He was the first Japanese man publicly beheaded by the radical Islamic group.
In a leaked photo, it was shown that they forced Goto to hold a picture of Yukawa's severed head on January 24.

"I have seen horrible places and have risked my life, but I know that somehow God will always save me, "said Goto.

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by madridguy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rip
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Seems like God forgot to save him this time around? If he didn't forget then he let the terrorist kill him. If he let the terrorist kill the man while being omnipotent, Omniscience and all knowing that means God himself killed this man. RIP

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by UnknownT: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2015
As in he went to Syria to free his friend Yukawa as James Bond or Jack Bauer he was? A suicide mission he embarked though. Something must kill a man, RIP Mr. Goto, one man rescue team
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Glowstone(m): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2015
I am sorry but I only came here to say something
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by tartar9(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2015
where is the Jesus here
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by menix(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2015
Sucide mission he took abi he is related to the ibadan pastor that climbed into a lion den to prove his faith in god.
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Ufranklin92(m): 2:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Seems like God forgot to save him this time around? If he didn't forget then he let the terrorist kill him. If he let the terrorist kill the man while being omnipotent, Omniscience and all knowing that means God himself killed this man. RIP

sorry for u
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by cold(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You would think god would at least have the decency to rescue his own to send a strong message across the globe that there is indeed a god out there. But no,he just sat his fat ass on his throne getting the Most High whilst Goto's head was savagely severed and the video broadcast around the world. Far be it from me to find joy in such savagery but how does this prove there is a god out there? Or if this a contest between two rival gods are we inclined to agree that the Islamic god is the superior of the two? Hmmm..

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by winner01(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Some see death as the ultimate destination, but to us, it is but a transition into glory. Hallelujah!!!

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by winner01(m): 1:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Glowstone:
I am sorry but I only came here to say something
what grin
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Anas09: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
@Cold.
What you don't know is bigger than you. To you death is the end, to us believers, death is the beginning. God actually takes pleasure when his children return home.
See what the bible says in Psalm 116:15 PRECIOUS in the sight of the Lord is the Death of His Saints.
See how u put urself in trouble?
A saint has gone home.
I hope wen its time for you to join him, it will also be precious in God's sight?

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by dalaman2: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Anas09:
@Cold.
What you don't know is bigger than you. To you death is the end, to us believers, death is the beginning. God actually takes pleasure when his children return home.
See what the bible says in Psalm 116:15 PRECIOUS in the sight of the Lord is the Death of His Saints.
See how u put urself in trouble?
A saint has gone home.
I hope wen its time for you to join him, it will also be precious in God's sight?

I hope you die tomorrow so that you will start your beginning in heaven, say amen to that.

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by ValerianSteel(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
winner01:
Some see death as the ultimate destination, but to us, it is but a transition into glory. Hallelujah!!!
Have you been killed before and came back to life?

Religious fanatics and how they think.

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by dalaman2: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Have you been killed before and came back to life?

Religious fanatics and how they think.

He has read about dead people coming back to life somewhere.
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by ValerianSteel(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
dalaman2:

Most probably.
Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
dalaman2:

You probably mean Jesus. The dude who rolled a stone to get out a tomb, then walked through a closed door to see his disciples?

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by Fadman4real(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You probably mean Jesus. The dude who rolled a stone to get out a tomb, then walked through a closed door to see his disciples?

I pity those of you who are atheists, You lack understanding of God. You are blinded by pride, since the beginning of time no one has had more fame than Jesus. For over 2000 years his name has grown stronger and powerful. Why not pause your pride and look closely at the word of Jesus, examine his lifestyle and try to understand how the son of a carpenter who died without owning a single thing on earth is the most powerful man today.

Think and read books don't wallow in pride and foolishness, the truth remains the truth whether you like it or not.

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by winner01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fadman4real:

I pity those of you who are atheists, You lack understanding of God. You are blinded by pride, since the beginning of time no one has had more fame than Jesus. For over 2000 years his name has grown stronger and powerful. Why not pause your pride and look closely at the word of Jesus, examine his lifestyle and try to understand how the son of a carpenter who died without owning a single thing on earth is the most powerful man today.

Think and read books don't wallow in pride and foolishness, the truth remains the truth whether you like it or not.
The prime work of the enemy is to mislead people, to sow seeds of doubt into believers, anything to miss heaven. And in the world we've found ourselves in, a world that is continuously rebelling against the good, a world where bad has been modified to be good. We cant let down our guards. Did you think the devil will come in person, or did you think the internet is a restricted area for the devil? undecided. Dont make the mistake of thinking that agents of darkness remain in the underworld. They are everywhere. To mislead people. Check islams section, you wont find them there, a kingdom is not divided against itself. Darkness is against light.

Re: Kenji Goto's Jesus Tweets Go Viral After His Execution At The Hands Of ISIS by zeongeon: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why would aethiest hate "something" that doesn't exist to them?...isn't it madness.

Pastor Mike Bamiloye's Tribute To His Wife "My Dearest Single Sisters" / Is Bishop Oyedepo Handing Over To His Son? / Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?)