Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not (3210 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by ALISMILE(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jus thinking sha! Most girls start very early these days! Some as young as 12 they er already well established in life of frivolous sex! What den happens wen she grows up, meets a responsible guy who after soooo many yrs resisted all the allures of beautiful young girls and remains a virgin until his wedding night only for him to discover that his wife is not a virgin!Is this fair? Am sure she will come up with one rape story! Will he eva be happy wit her?
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lack of opportunity, who no like puss.y?

I gat one Togollesse girl I wan de wack na, make God bless my hustle. Virgin ke? Serena Williams didn't just become a world class tennis player, she started practicing early in life.
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by yanabasee(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nothing special will happen as the lady won't even believe him if truly he's a virgin or not...

Men virginity though.... grin

Any man can be a virgin and nobdy will cough! grin

Infact... I'm a virgin! cool
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by debque(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2015
guy forget....every guy one way or other will always find his way wen it coms to sex of a thing..m sure most guys Neva told der gfs they wer virgin before having sex na, wen we have d Internet's n all that lld av e-disvirgined d guy already seff....
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Afrok(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2015
You people should stop all this noise about virginity johr, if being a virgin makes ppl rich, I think everybody will be wealthy coz we were all once a virgin (even a day after birth). So what's the fume .
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Richardonald(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2015
That cannot b true ...dat woman wil alwayz respct her man bcuz of dat..but a virgin guy 4 naija na scarce.becuz b4 u don grown up finish.women go giv u attention soo 4get...
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Richardonald(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Afrok:
You people should stop all this noise about virginity johr, if being a virgin makes ppl rich, I think everybody will be wealthy coz we were all once a virgin (even a day after birth). So what's the fume .
4 ur environment..mayb ur own mentality..virginity is 2 b pure ..stp rubish

1 Like

Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by lekjons(m): 1:36am On Sep 19, 2015
how'll the man prove that he is a virgingrin
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by raayah(f): 1:57am On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
Jus thinking sha! Most girls start very early these days! Some as young as 12 they er already well established in life of frivolous sex! What den happens wen she grows up, meets a responsible guy who after soooo many yrs resisted all the allures of beautiful young girls and remains a virgin until his wedding night only for him to discover that his wife is not a virgin!Is this fair? Am sure she will come up with one rape story! Will he eva be happy wit her?

I wonder how some people will choose to get into a life commitment without checking their compatibility with their partner in this day and age.

When you are starting a serious relationship with somebody, sex is very important to talk about.

If a man prefers virgins, be honest and say so! Nobody's time will be wasted
If there are some defects in your sexual organs.. say so!
If you are planning to wait to have sex until marriage.. say so! ...

It's not rocket science!

1 Like

Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by nanauju(f): 3:13am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
Hey, don't u think u re overdoing dis?
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2015
2 WORDS belong to ladies solely..

1) virginity

2) seductress
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Afrok(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Richardonald:
4 ur environment..mayb ur own mentality..virginity is 2 b pure ..stp rubish
hehe.... I Don hear... virginity is to be pure? shocked so if someone is yet to have sex but is involved in other immoral stuffs, the person is pure because the virginity is IMMUNITY?

I repeat, let's stop all this fume about virginity.
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Lubbish! God didn't design males to be virgins. Or has anybody seen with somebody with hymenated penissss
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by baba11(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:

I wonder how some people will choose to get into a life commitment without checking their compatibility with their partner in this day and age.

When you are starting a serious relationship with somebody, sex is very important to talk about.

If a man prefers virgins, be honest and say so! Nobody's time will be wasted
If there are some defects in your sexual organs.. say so!
If you are planning to wait to have sex until marriage.. say so! ...

It's not rocket science!

I agree with you
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Richardonald(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Afrok:
hehe.... I Don hear... virginity is to be pure? shocked so if someone is yet to have sex but is involved in other immoral stuffs, the person is pure because the virginity is IMMUNITY?

then go and tell God.satan has taken control of d world ..guy think wit ur brain b4 writen speech

1 Like

Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by ALISMILE(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Afrok:

u re indirectly saying that evrybdy shud go bust there sexuality because there is no big deal aabout it!
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by ALISMILE(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
have we met b4 Or are we dating?? NONSENSE
somtin is definitely eating u up! I wonder wat it is? Take it cool bros!
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Afrok(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Richardonald:
then go and tell God.satan has taken control of d world ..guy think wit ur brain b4 writen speech
smh.... is premarital sex the only sin in the world? U guys kept hammering on virginity whereas there are worst sins out there.

If u know u can't say anything without insult, don't quote me again coz I might not let it slide next time.
Happy weekend...
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by Afrok(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
u re indirectly saying that evrybdy shud go bust there sexuality because there is no big deal aabout it!
not at all..... I'm only saying there are other worst sins out there, why this noise everywhere about sex?
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by jmoore(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Who forced you to marry her?

Na wetin you buy, you see na.
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by destino24(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
It's probably not going to be a big deal, but she must show me what she has learnt all these while (hope you catch my drift)
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by honestmike(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:
If taking your wife's virginity was the source of happiness for a man. Girls on social network will be like: "I'm Ella I don't know how to cook, clean, take care of myself. I may look disgusting and unappealing but I assure you if you marry me I'll let you take my virginity. I don't know how to please a man but I am a virgin.
Re: When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not by IamLEGEND1: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
ALISMILE:

if I were to sin,i'd much rather prefer to commit an enjoyable sin like séx than to do something stupíd like,SAY... steal something and risk getting lynched by an angry mob.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Question To Ask Your GF To Know If She’s Wife Material / How To Spot A Gold Digger / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.