Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay (9188 Views)

Check Out D'banj's Outfit...Yay Or Nay / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay? / Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by Riskie(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2009
Ewww undecided She needs to cut the long part and then it might look decent. Now it just looks like an awful mistake happened at the baber shop.
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2009
You had all berra join the new trend  grin

Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by StrStruck(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2009
Yay for the dress and shoes . . on the fence for the hair
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by spikedcylinder: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2009
'Ol boy, na nay o! shocked
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by mohawkchic(f): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2009
~ Cassie's personality is too Timid for that hairstyle,she needs to be Sassy to pull it off ! Fierce!! Grrrr grin

~Need i say its a Yah For the hairstyle for me wink Just not on Cassie tho!
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by chiogo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ Cassie's personality is too Timid for that hairstyle,she needs to be Sassy to pull it off ! Fierce!! Grrrr grin

Oh hell no, she's not timid. Guess you didn't catch her 'me and you' and 'long way to go' videos, LOL. she has a timid-looking expression on her face but I know she's not. tongue

hair style is wack though, guess she has nothing else to do with diddy's money. lipsrsealed
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by bluespice(f): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
on cassie?
hellz naw!
on another?

maybe

she aint got the attitude for the cut
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by SeanT21(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
Cassie needs to go and sit her untalented ass down somewhere.

~~~BUT I DO LOVE THE HAIRSTYLE THOUGH!!
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by Treetop20(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2009
looking like Amber Rose? No way!
cassie looks weird with that hairstyle
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by mohawkchic(f): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2009
chiogo:

Oh hell no, she's not timid. Guess you didn't catch her 'me and you' and 'long way to go' videos, LOL. she has a timid-looking expression on her face but I know she's not. tongue

hair style is wack though, guess she has nothing else to do with diddy's money. lipsrsealed

~I did . . Funny i based that opinion from watching those vids . .me think its all a persona tho. . .No telling who the real cassie is! Good Girl trying to be Bad [/i]or [i]Bad girl sick of playing Good girl!! undecided Whicever it is,got to give her props for experimenting! wink
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by philip0906(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2009
Goodness.wat is dis world turning into?Does she think she is pretier dat way? money can blind some one sha.I hate er now!!!!!!!!!!! unless she gets er hair back. a big NAY. angry
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by MrCrackles(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2009
Topic

I like

Yay!! cheesy
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by iice(f): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2009
mohawkchic:

Agree wholeheartedly grin grin
Re: Cassie's New Hair - Yay Or Nay by debosky(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2009
Is that a 'hairdo' or the effects of a drunken stylist? undecided

Worse still I hope it's not the onset of baldness or some hair loss disease. grin grin

Lips are still hot though. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! / Isabella Uzuakpunwa Crowned Baby Of The Year At Cussons Baby Moments Competition / Husband Caught By Wife Looking Into A Lady's Pant Under D Table(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.