Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78785 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Seun(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2005
A former pastor at the Celestial Church of Christ, Pastor T. B. Joshua burst unto the scene a few years ago with astonishing live miracle services. But for some reason he was not accepted by other Pentecostal/Evangelical Nigerian pastors and other Christians. Most Christians who believe in miracles don't believe in (prophet) T. B. Joshua's miracles; they say he is of the devil.

When he started, he was a very crude preacher. His services where pure 'miracle' services. Often he would be moving his hands as the 'miracles' were being performed, and people would say "he's behaving like a magician". His English was also very bad. His preaching was very unconventional with non-standard ways of praying and with hardly any references to the bible or the name of Jesus.

It was understandable why one might not want to be associated with him.

But T.B Joshua today is a refined man! He has a choir, he wears suit like other preachers, preaches with the bible and calls the name 'Jesus' quite frequently. His grammar is flawless (though he has not been able to get rid of the strong Yoruba accent.) For all intents and purposes, there is little difference between this man today and, say, Benny Hinn.

So why is he not accepted by most tongue-talking, miracle-beileving Christians? Why is it that Pastor Chris Oyhakilome was criticized mercilessly for associating with him and accepting him as a 'man of God'? Why is it that a little child, when I switched to the Synagogue program this afternoon, told me "he is not a real Pastor"?

Ministry Website: www.themaninthesynagogue.com
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Allenpowered(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2005
U sure have noticed the improvements in the grammmer. man the guy should be given the most improved pastor of the decade grin

to me it is not my part to judge, though i feel everything should be done with moderation...miracle displays and all...

i don't have anything against him as f ar as the miracles are genuine...

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by diakim(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2005
I am always very careful when it comes to commenting about Pastor T. B. Joshua. This is because despite all that is being said about him, he might end up being a real man of God. I don't want to fall into the condemination of judging God's own servant. That is God's own perogative, which he will not be pleased to share with anyone.

As Seun has already said, there has been a lot of improvement in him: grammar, dressing, and the church services. Believe me, he has been transformed from being a crude, illiterate preacher to a smooth and effable preacher. Initially, I did not like watching his programmes due to the level of crudeness in preaching and performing miracles. But now, I enjoyed watching him. I was in my Barbber's shop yesterday when his programme was aired at Silverbird TV, and I was impressed. I give kudos to those guys that coached him, either Nigerians or Oyinbos.

Come to think of it, the other pentecostal ministers might not like him as a result of envy. He performs miracles, so also Pastor Chris who others hated, maybe for the same reason. The bible said that the jews delivered Jesus to Pilate because of envy. They envied Jesus because he performed miracles and people followed him, which made the jews to lose their followers. The same thing might be true of Pastor T. B Joshua's case.

For your information, I am not a member of the Synagogue Church of Nations , and I have never attended any of their church services.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mapet: 3:23pm On May 23, 2005
As far as I'm concerned T.B Joshua is NOT a man of God.

If you can discern and you are well grounded in scriptures then you need not be "tossed by every wind of doctrine".

His so called "flawless" English and stuffs have changed nothing. He probably has the most beautiful church, but what is the significance of those "eyele" flying around the so called church.

If you listen to his teaching you'll know they have no substances and can't edify and sound and well rooted christian. At times I feel those stuffs he says are pre-recorded and played to him by a wirless device.

Take it from me we know men of God....

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Seun(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2005
Take it from me we know men of God....
The Pharisees thought so too!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Allenpowered(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2005
from mapet:
As far as I'm concerned T.B Joshua is NOT a man of God.

I believe in judge not so ye shall not be judged...

I'm not saying he is a man of God. And everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. But can I just pass sweeping judgement on any pastor/prophet and declare them not God's own because according to my discernment they do not meet my set standards? rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Greatpeter(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2005
What is not good hasn't any other name than "Bad" This man in question is evil and totally evil. Don't doubt it.
If you have the spirit of discernment you'll understand. for Chris I pity him the man derailed along the line.
It is the birds of the same feather that flogg together.
I have a brother who was a member of "The Synagogue" a worker in the church there he shared his experiences with me. He saw hell when he left there and later sought for spiritual intervention. A deliverance service was conducted for hin. He is right here with me.
I will reveal more later next time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by IAH(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2005
Why is it Pastor T.B. Joshua that is so controversial out of all the famous pastors in Nigeria? There must be something ...
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Greatpeter(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2005
There is something to his being controversial. he is truly devilish and demonic. He has got no message. Listen to him while preaching. The man is empty of holy spirit but heavily loaded with demonic power.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by twinkledew(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.i have heard all sort of bad stuffs about the dude.who am i to judge so i wldn't say anything about the dude.i think the best bet is for everyone to wait till judgement day and know if he is truly a man of God.plsssssssssssss do not judge.u can have ur own opinion everyone is entitled to their opinions, judging is a sin aightttttttttttt.
if anyone of u think that is preaching is the best and ur heart accepts it then listen to his preaching but if ur heart does not accept it then do not listen. the God u serve will lead u to the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by WesleyanA(f): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2005
I don't think i really believe in God. 

I used to when I was 12.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by innocent1(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2005
Well, To me I can't say Pastor T.B. Joshua is a Man of God or not, But people do criticize him due to the kind of miracles you does on TV program.

In the area of preaching, am a kind of person that like listening to sweet messages which pastor T.B Joshua has never offered to me before. but yet i did not see him as evil. But what i mean is that he did not have the world. Unlike Pastor Chris Oyahkilome, whose preaching i love so much. For your information, am not a member of any of this churches but to be frank i love pastor Chris preaching cus he is really preaching the world despite people also said he is evil but i can't believe them cus the man is really Teaching what is in the Bible.

As for Pastor T.B Joshua, the bible said "do not judge that thou will not be judged" so please lets leave it in the hands of the Almighty God. And even if you are a member of his church. I don't think you should go there because of the pastor, But you should go there because you want to serve your God and not Pastor T.B Joshua. But i believe at the last day we shall know who is who.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Greatpeter(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2005
WestleyanA,
Please believe in God and His existence. God is alive.
For the fact that you did not get what you wanted at that time does not make God non-existence. It doesn't reduce Him. What you wanted at that time may not be the best for you and you might have not approached Him the way you should.
Please believe. There is God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by makgod(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2005
I love hearing great peter speak,
he always say my mind.
indeed u are a man of God
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by pastorcharles: 2:31am On Jul 14, 2005
I am a pastor. Having gone deep in the Word of God, I believe, as the bible has stated in the book of 1 John2: 27, I do not need anyone to teach me, but the anointing reveals to me all things. So I am here to inform you that I am convinced of who Prophet T.B. Joshua is – an anointed man of God. For the bible says we should find out the truth and the truth shall set us free. And the truth we are seeking is in God’s Word. The Holy Spirit guides us into an understanding of the truth.

I am not a member of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations, as I also pastor a church, but that does not mean I should not embrace an achiever because we are all part of one body, the body of Christ Jesus. John the Baptist was able to proclaim of our Lord Jesus Christ, the one coming after him as mightier than him – the One whose sandals he is not worthy to carry.

The bible says in Psalm105: 15 says, ‘Do not touch my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm.’ The bible has given this clear warning because there are still many people out there – the likes of Seun- who though physically can see, but spiritually they are blind. They cannot see beyond the natural. Therefore they find it difficult to understand the things of the spirit. I believe their knowledge of the scriptures has not reached the level of understanding that the God we serve is Spirit and His worshippers must worship Him in Spirit and in truth – John 4:24. Because these set of people cannot see beyond the natural, their judgement of people is restricted to what they can see on the outside, and that is why they are left in the dark and cannot get to the truth about Prophet T.B. Joshua.

I believe the reason why Prophet T.B. Joshua is not bothered about all these is that the same thing happened to his father, Jesus Christ as we can read in the book of Mark 6:1-6 where the people were judging Him on the outside. This led them to make the following remarks, ‘Is this not the carpenter, the Son of Mary and the brother of James, Judas, Joses and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?’ The people were saying all these, not knowing that as for Jesus’ human nature, He was the Son of Mary and Joseph, brother of James, Judas, Joses and Simon, but as for His divine nature, God Almighty was His father. For more details on this, you can read Rom. 1: 3-4. Therefore we should not be surprised if the same is said of the one whom Christ has sent – Prophet T.B. Joshua.

One thing I know and which is very clear is that the age of miracle has not passed. And our Lord Jesus Christ says in the book of John 14:12, ‘He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.’
So why the grumbling from people? The book of 1Cor. 2:6-9 gives an answer.
It says, ‘However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a misery, the hidden wisdom which God has ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the king of glory.
But it is written:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”’
Pastor Charles

9 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by steven(m): 3:25am On Jul 14, 2005
I often wonder why some christians tend to allow their emotions to becloud their sense of judgment. Rather than listen, for salvation sake, to the raw message coming forth from the mouth of God’s anointed, some christians will stop at nothing to pick holes in the man of God’s dress sense, grammar and so many other considerations that have no bearing to salvation.

I do not see any reason why somebody who is not driven by jealousy or inferiority would want to cast aspersions on the person of Prophet T.B. Joshua by comparing his beginning with his present status. For over a decade now, I have been watching the astounding progress of Prophet T.B. Joshua’s ministry vis a vis the different theories put forward by his critics. My conclusion is that all the virulent attacks are baseless and lack merit. Why should Seun and people like him be talking about things on the outside such as clothes, grammar etc, instead of things on the inside – raw message of God and awesome power of God both of which win souls for God.

One major problem that is affecting Christendom today is the lack of a true or Holy Spirit- inspired reading culture of the Holy Bible. Where the Bible is read, there is the lack of understanding of its true meaning. I am not a pastor or a student of the Bible but anyone who ever reads the book of Acts 4:30, for instance, will understand why Prophet T.B. Joshua stretches his hands while praying over a patient. Those who talk about crude preaching are ignorant of the fact that the book of Mark 1:21-22 talked about how Jesus, who never had any formal education, taught even the teachers of the law as one who has authority. The teachers of the law of that time are contemporarily professors today.

Our error-seeking nature, in this part of the world, is largely responsible for the lack of progress in everything we do. Enough of the groping in the dark; enough of the criticisms. As an individual, I feel very proud to be a Nigerian after watching the glorious exploits of Prophet T.B. Joshua in Botswana and recently in South Korea. For a man who is not appreciated by his own to be so honoured abroad by those who brought and taught the Holy Bible. After watching the clips, I felt ashamed that I belong to one of the churches whose pastors were embroiled in $4 million Benny Hinn crusade largesse. More embarrassing was the fact that while the dollar controversy lasted, Prophet T.B. Joshua was proving God in the lives of the Koreans. This may well be the beginning of a lifetime proof that Prophet T.B. Joshua has become the chief corner stone that was once rejected.

On the economic front, Nigeria, a nation once considered a pariah state no other country could do business with a few years ago because of its bad image, Prophet T.B. Joshua’s missionary exploits across the globe now makes Nigeria a haven for pilgrims from all over the world. This is a goldmine for a thinking government.

I call on the men of God in this country to sheathe their sword, pull off the garment of pride and join hands with Prophet T.B. Joshua to bring glory and honour, the God’s way, to our fatherland.

CAN, PFN are not the issue. What matters is Christ’s Mission which is all about Jesus.

Steven

4 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Hndholder(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2005
Leave pastor T. B. Alone, for whatever he sow he will reap evrybody for himself. The scripture said in
MATTHEW CHAPTER 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

EVEN if jesus christ returns some of them will kill him again.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by motla(f): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2005
i am a very sensitive person on issues like this i don't think it is right for any body to decide weather he is a real pastor or not let GOD be the judge of that on judgement day
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by makgod(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2005
what about if someone feels sorry for the thousand of people he might be misleading wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Hndholder(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2005
What will the bible have to say here Simon was regarded as Man of God for great miracles..... Act 8
9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.
14 ¶ Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
God alone to be praised.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by makgod(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2005
someone said up there that we should test all spirits, well its like he tested T.B joshua and was cool with him,
With my own little spirit wey i think sey i get, i don test the guy too and.. my spirit no agree with him at all.

so why the differences in our testing ability. wink
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Greatpeter(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2005
Me too don do like you makgod, e be like say both of us agree on this one than war in Iraq.

T.B J hn hn hn I'm scared ooo.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by makgod(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2005
hahaha....greatpeter.. atleast me and u don agree for one thing. grin

really ........ TB joshua no follow at all.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by joftech(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2005
The man is going places. Anyone that see what he has achieved in those commie countries will know that he has come to stay, how many of the critics have even been able to have such a huge following even in ordinary Togo.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by makgod(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2005
You know the world, the black man especially. They don't joke with anything free.

Just collect your miracle and cut out; who cares if he is from God or Satan?

I am not judging him though, I am only saying my spirit doestn't agree with his. Is that a crime?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Seye(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2005
Im still confused as to whether he's a real man of God. You need to visit the Miracle section on his website. It's disgusting. How can you describe exhibiting another man's wife's photograph and her new baby like that on a website.

The woman was there live delivering her baby with all posture live. Pls visit www.themaninthesynagogue.com then draw your conclusion. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by adeoye2000: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2005
[b] Dont be confused and have no doubt in your heart T.B JOSHUA does not source from God , he is sent to deceive the people and bring people to the kingdom of darkness

note:Revelation 13:10

If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity he will go.
If anyone is to be killed[a] with the sword,
with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

ok ,let me explain to you ,how can we diffrentiate between what is Gods and what is not,

ans
Very simple : anyone who has the word of life ,he will have power to share the GRACE to as many that believe in CHRIST.

That is what those that have power and not from God are unable to do,they can not share the life,MONOPOLISTIC is the major characteristics in the kingdom of darkness.

You see that is what seperate the kingdom of light from the Kingdom of darkness.

That is why i believed PASTOR CHRIS ,if anyone hate him ,he will be my enemy,but he made the biggest mistake of his life yielding to demonic T.B JOSHUA,I think he has learn a good lesson,he is not of the Devil ,but Devil try to overthrew his kingdom ,but he(devil) failed .

Now consider CHRIS , even if he died today ,his church will remain forever.

I pity those that post message like ,i dont want to be judged ,after all he heals ,yes he heale d ,yet he will not let his captive go free .i tell you
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Hndholder(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2005
The truth shall set us free.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2005
Hello Mr. Adeoye,

I have a question for u. Are u born again? What do u understand by 'sharing the grace'?. Have u been to the synagouge before? I can tell u with full assurance that u are speaking from what had already been told u...from what seems to b common beleif or saying. U had your mind clouded already either by religon(what u had supposed should b the norm) or misled by the out ward appearance of things. Do u know how many believers in this country and around the world have been tremendously graced by the minstry of this man of God?

Ministers attend his meetings around the world and are energised and graced for grater evangelism. I can bet that u are speaking form wht someone told u and not from what u know. Because to say u know means u have a revelation form God.

TB joshua may not b as eloquent as your favourite preachers but let me tell u, i am a minister myself and i know that what is required to see a move of God in your life and in the life of those around u is not eloquence of speach or fine theology and sermons but a tangible presence and power of the Holy Spirit.

His messages bless my life everytime i watch him  and i can see daily the work of the Holy Spirit who is the master teacher in His life.

He was illiterate, but that is what God needed, one who will not trust in His own abilities whom He can fully use.

Look at his life style. Just like Jesus: simple, generous, humble, and he speaks with plain and yet powerful words just as Jesus did. Talkin about being edified, Let me tell u something: u can prevent yourself from being edified without even knowing it. Jesus said, "u make the Word of God of none effect by your traditions"...what u have thought 'had always  been and should always be'.

Be mindful of what u say about Pastor Chris because I know him very well. The man is led of the Spirit of God. He did not make any mistake. It takes a Prophet to know a prophet. What lesson did u say he learnt ? Pastor Chris' Ministry is growing tremedously daily...His annointing has increased tremedously and the Lord is blessing Him right left and centre. He Holds the Largest meetings in this country ...if u are to be truthful to yourself, God has actually increased Him.

Let me tell u something ...If u read 1cor.12 you will see that the bible talks about diversities of gifts...not every preacher is called to establish churches as such, there are some that the bible refers to as called to work miracles. TB Josuah is a prophet and he is functioning in His office. He really does not Have the calling of a Pastor...If you Understand the five fold minstry. There are many who are pastoring churches today who aught not to.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on the Other hand said the Lord said to Him one time that He had given Him a coat of many colours... that is why some see Him as an evangelist, others Pastor, teacher, Prophet or Apostle. This is a rare kind of ministry. he is not a 'Nigerian Pastor'. He is called to reach the nations of the world and that is what He is doing with tremendous results.

He has large meetings in this country and around the world. His meeting in Port Harcourt drew a record attendance of 2.5 million people in a single night's event. His words continue to bless the nations. He has satelite and terrestial stations around the world and  according to Him God is just beginning with Him.

Watch and see what God will do with Him and his ministry in the near future.

When i listen to these men i see Jesus. They do not trust in themselves but Jesus who hath called them.

In case u do not know.Jesus was more controversial than these ones. He  did not agree with the religious folks of His day. They called Him Devil. But He was still strong and God was with Him. That is what i see with TB Josuah and Chris Oyakhilome.

Please do one survey for me... Look around and see if any of those who condemn these men openly in the media have great Power with God as these two. Is Satan more powerful than God? check if they see the same kind of miracles. That should tell u something. They have greived the Holy spirit who hath called them. If they are to be honest with u, they have lost that fresh annointing of the Holy Spirit. Because u see, The Holy spirit is one..If u grieve him by speaking evil against His work, His power cannot stay with u. But if u speak well and support His work, he will annoint u even more. If u say the miracles are fake, then show us the real ones. Those who see miracles in this country and who want to continue to see miracles watch their tongues!

Look around our country...many great men of God who started out with great signs and wonders following them no longer see the power of God in demonstration in their meetings. Why? because of this same thing ....they used their tongues wrongly. Some have now gone into the ministry of condemnation .....condeming the govt, fellow preachers and even members of their congregations. They can no longer bless but curse.

So my friend ....think again, let God teach you. drop your religion and believe God for anything because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2005
Let me tell u something, many of the penticostal leaders in Nigeria believe in TB Josuah's ministry. If they did not a few years ago, they do now. They are just afraid to confess him openly... like the bible tells us that many of the pharisees believed in Jesus but they did not confess him openly so as not to be put out of the synagogue.

They have reealised that the man is even winning more souls in to the kingdom and edifying a lot more than they have ever done in their years of ministry.

That is why i love Pastor chris Oyakhilome. He would rather say and do what pleases the Lord rather than what people want to hear. He is a fearless Man of God.

Jesus said he will use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

The changes u have observed in the ministry of TB Josuah are the work of the Holy spirit who is our teacher and strengthener and not the work of man.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2005
If u say the miracles are fake or demonic, then show us the true miracles ....that are just as powerful, then we will believe.

The way to deal with darkness is not by trying to fight darkness..... JUST PUT ON THE LIGHT and the darkness will leave!

So until u can do the same miracles, its best u be quiet or u will never see them in ur life.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Seye(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2005
Pastor Donnie don vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.