Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78816 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by omowhyou(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2007
Na God no who dey serve am. I have watch Pastor Joshua for so many years and i most confess that i just can't explain how he transform himself. He even quote the Bible and Call Jesus well, there are ways you can pronounce the Name Jesus.
well all i know is that we should be careful with the way we pursue miracles. The Bible said my people die because of lack of Knowledge. We should try and spend time reading the Bible and pray for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by stenmina(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2007
This is to create awareness of the existence of a private investigators who can investigate issues such as matrimonial infidelity, surveliance and inteligence gathering, detection/investigation and prosecution of security breaches, prevention & detection of crime, record keeping and report writing etc,
All interested clientelle/client can contact 08061626114 or contact through e-mail at quietinvestigator@yahoo.com.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by 9ja4eva: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
@omo,

U funny
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2007
[i] wink Really, i won't judge cuz christ says "Judge Not" so brethren depart from profane babbling let God Judge, It does not matter how great their ministry grows Read Psalm73 u will see their end, thanks, [/i]
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by dinipre(f): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
hope u all stop judging! why dnt u jst leave T.B.Joshua alone?God knws all and will judge at his own time.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by kavi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
JUDGE NOT SO YOU SHELL NOT JUDGE!! THIS IS WORLD OF GOD. :
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Lorenxo(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2007
The word of God says find out the truh so that you can be set free from the lies of satan.
Have you found out the truth about Pasor TB Joshua or you are just echoing what some envious Pastors are saying or have imparted in you.
When I first heard of him in 1994,I made sure hat I went to the church to see things for myself.I am a Masters degree holder since 1983 and I was trained in the art of carrying out academic research.I used these skills to research him for 10 years and I can tell you convincingly that he is a true man of God.There is the problem for many Illiterates who could after seeing the works of his hands to misconstrue him for Jesus Christ,but that is human being for you.I can categrically tell you hat he is a humanbeing specially blessed with the power to call the name of Jesus and received immediae healing.In fact I have 10 manuscripts of my findings boh spiritual and physically which I have not turned to books because I am yet to hear from God to publish them.When the books are out,obviously those who hate TB Joshua, for obvious reason will fight it but that is the whole truth.
If you want to have a taste of what I have on him-please email me through:-baconsultante@yahoo.ca.
I will tell you all I have(through email) and answer all your questions on issues like' His conception(from the mouth of his mother),His birth( from the mouth of his brothers and uncles),His early life.His call,His miracles,His old preachings,His new preachings,His persecutions by other Pastors,His persecution by his old disciples,His weaknesses/problems, His future as shown to me by the Holy Spirit and many more.I am loaded about him but I don't have the grace to say much for now.Please know that I penetrated to the highest level of decision making in the church before I stopped researching and started looking at those who speak about him without first making their findings as making mistakes because they did not do any findings before opening their mouths to talk about an issue in which they were totally ignorant of,
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by kevinjames: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2007
I am an American pastor (in Virginia-USA), of twenty years experience in the service of my Lord, Jesus Christ. In 2005, myself and along with two other pastors visited Brother T.B. Joshua for ten days at his synagogue. I had heard of his ministry since 2001, and seen several poorly produced videos. But we decided to pay a personal visit.

That trip answered all of my questions. I KNOW without any doubts whatsoever that T.B. Joshua IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD. Period. He loves his master, JESUS CHRIST.

How do I know this? What proof do I have? What test was conducted to arrive at this conclusion? Here is the biblical test that satisfied our curiousity:

1. T.B. Joshua openly and plainly confesses that Jesus Christ is (a) the Lord God Almighty manifested in a human body (b) was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life (c) His sacrifice on Calvary took away the sin of the whole world and destroyed all the works of the devil (d) Jesus rose from the dead in a physical body (e) the mighty Name of Jesus Christ is highly exalted by God the Father and Jesus Christ RULES over all things in the universe (f) T.B. Joshua teaches that the Holy Spirit comes to dwell inside the believer to guide us, produce a holy lifestyle, and give us power to become effective witnesses. T.B. also believes that believers have been empowered by the Holy Spirit to do the same mighty works that Jesus did, only reason we don't see it more is because of - unbelief, doubt and unconfessed hidden sin.

SUMMARY: As pastors, we know false doctrine when we hear it. Everything stated above are actual beliefs that came from the lips of T.B. Joshua. We CAN NOT FIND FAULT in him. I must also mention that, he gives liberally to the poor and needy but it is not publicized or promoted. It is done very quitely. (I WITNESSED THIS WITH MY OWN EYES).

I met a women from some other part of Africa, whom the ministry PAID THEIR COST for them to receive prayer and help. Amazing that these things are never report. Only lying false attacks against him. The same kind of miracles that happened in the bible, I personally witnessed happened through fervent effective prayer. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIS WORK!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by zacar: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2007
As for doctrinal errors in TB Joshua I think all preachers are entitled to their own heresy. I for one do not agree with all that I hear from the many respectable preachers BUT THAT DOESN`T MAKE THEM FALSE TEACHERS. I have also come across believers properly born again who have some funny beliefs and it takes a lot of teaching to dismantle some of those personal doctrines. I think what is needed or the only problem with him is he needs to be corrected like priscilla and acquilla in acts. Paul in the third heaven also had "revelations that are not permitted to tell". why? They must have been so deep and controversial that God thought it wise to lock them up inside Paul.
As for "strange" miracles remember the shadows and handkerchiefs healing people in acts and the disapearance of philip after baptising the ethiopian eunuch. After all Christ said greater works than these shall those who believe in me do. As for church adminstration and church boards there are many ministries in the world that are run without such although it is not healthy. Lastly may I say that in africa and many other continents there are few books in vernacular on doctrine as opposed to the western world hence only the zealous academicians take the trouble to read and debate some topics. This has lead to churches that spend more time on devotional topics and are prone to errors in doctrine but I belive God takes care of the mess.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by kevinjames: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2007
I agree with you on those excellent points you raised!

With that being said, let all of us (including me and you) remember that it's not the doctrine which determines if a person is truly saved. Devils know the bible very well, they believe in God but are not saved!

'Ye, shall know them by their fruit!'. A bad tree can not produce good fruit. T.B. Joshua has good fruit. Another biblical test that he passed is have brotherly love for other believers. He is very much aware of the negative talk about him, but has CHOSEN to forgive and walk in love. This speaks volumes of his character and humility.

T.B Joshua is busy feeding the hungry, preaching Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven, and casting out devils. Many don't believe this is possible today. {Some of us KNOW DIFFERENT}.

As stated in my earlier post, myself and two other American pastors concluded that T.B. Joshua is a man of God. His core beliefs are solid, biblically accurate and balanced. {None of us are perfect}. May Christ Jesus continue to increase grace on his life and yours too.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Backslider(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
Yes by their fruit ye shall know them but

Without the seed of doctrine there is no tree and without the tree there is no fruit.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2007
can u pls mention some of them doctrines?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by humblemelo: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2008
FEBRUARY 18 2008!!!

Praise God! The Sinagoge Church of all Nations is still standing, Pastor TB Joshua, is still preaching, God all Mighty is still doing Miracles, and the Word of God is being preached to all including the poor!!!The good news of the gospel is being preached!!!Praise God all Mighty in the Heavens!!!

PLEASE HEAR WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY,

Passage Acts 5:38-39:

38.And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:

39.But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

TO THE SINAGOGE CHURCH OF ALL NATION AND TO PASTOR TB JOSHUA
                                                                        THE BIBLE HAS THIS TO SAY

Mathew Chapter 5 Verse 10-12

10."Happy are those who have been persecuted for righteosness sake, since the kingdom of heavens belongs to them."

11. "Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake."

12. "Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you."
16."Likewise let your light shine before men, that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in Heavens!"

TO THE ONES THAT HAVE SPOKE AGAINST THIS CHURCH AND PASTOR'S MINISTRY

Passage Mark 9:38-40:

38. Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39.But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

40.For he that is not against us is on our part.

MORE OVER THE BIBLE HAS THIS VERY SERIOUS WARNING TO GIVE TO ALL AND NOT ONLY TO THE ONES WHO
                                                                 HAVE WRONGFULLY ACUSED THIS BROTHER AND MINISTRY.

THE ONLY UNFOGIVABLE SIN OF ALL MEN KIND!

"BLASPHEMY AGAISNT THE HOLY SPIRIT"

MATHEW CAPTER 12 VERSE 22-37

22.Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

23.And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24.But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25.And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26.And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27.And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28.But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29.Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30.He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32.And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
[color=#990000][/color]

33.Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

34.O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35.A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36.But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37.For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

TO THE BELOVED READER WHO HAS NOT YET SURRENDERED THEIR LIFE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Passage John 3:16-21:

16.For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17.For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18.He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19.And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20.For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21.But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

FRIEND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST HE LOVED YOU SO MUCH HE WAS WILLING TO PUT DOWN HIS LIFE ON THE CROSS FOR YOU,
                             HE CAME TO THIS WORLD TO DIE FOR YOU, AND ON THE 3 DAY ROSE FROM THE DEAD, AND HE SAID HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME
                                             SHALL HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE, BECAUSE I LIVE SO WILL HE, IF HE TRUST IN ME.

Passage 1 John 5:11-12:

11.And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12.He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

DON'T PART FROM THIS WORLD WITH OUT JESUS IN YOUR HEART HE IS READY RIGHT NOW TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE IF YOU JUST ASK HIM TO:

Passage Revelation 3:20:

20.Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR HEART AND FORGIVE YOUR SINS:

Just pray this simple prayer:

Lord Jesus I know I am a sinner forgive me for all the bad things I might have done thru out my life  pardon me, cleanse me with your blood, come into my heart and make me a new person, help me live for you from now on, I confess with my mouth that you are Christ the Lord the son of all Mighty God and believe in my heart that God the Father raised you from the dead on the third day. Today I make you the Lord of my life and my Savior,
please help me live from now on according to your will, give me your holy spirit so he may guide me and teach me in your ways.

Friend if you just prayed that simple prayer, in sincerity today you got born again! You  are a new person in Christ, God wants to do great things in your life and thru you.

Find a good Bible based church WHERE THEY PREACH THE NAME OF JESUS FOR SALVATION, DELIVERANCE AND HEALING. REMEMBER JESUS IS COMING BACK TO EARTH   LIVE FOR GOD THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS EARTH AND REMEMBER  HIS WORDS AND GREAT COMMANDMENT:

Passage Mark 16:15-18:

15.And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16.He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

CONFESS AND WITNESS ABOUT JESUS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, REMEMBER JESUS OWN WORDS:

Passage Luke 12:8-9:

8.Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

9.But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

OBEY GOD AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT ALLWAYS AND LEAVE TO HIM ALL THE CONSEQUENSES  DO GOOD TO THOSE AROUND YOU,
REMEMBER ONE DAY WE ARE GOING TO STAND BEFORE HIM AND HE WILL SAY:

Passage Matthew 25:31-46:

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 

DEAR BROTHER GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR A MINISTRY AS THE ONE PASTOR TB JOSHUA IS LEADING
                      "THE SINAGOGE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS" ATTEND THE SERVICES THERE IF YOU CAN OR WATCH THE SERVICES LIVE ON THE INTERNET        EVERY SUNDAY AND BE BLESSED.     http://www.themaninthesynagogue.org/ 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AND DON'T LIVE IN NIGERIA FIND A GOOD BIBLE BASED CHURCH AND GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR BROTHER'S EVERY WEEK TO PRAISE GOD, HEAR THE WORD, GROW IN GOD AND GIVE OTHERS THE MERCY GODS HAS GIVEN TO YOU, PREACH THE GOSPEL TO OTHERS.

I HOPE ONE DAY I MIGHT SEE IN HEAVEN IF EVEN ONE SOUL WHO BECAUSE OF READING THESE LINES  ASKED JESUS TO COME INTO THEIR HEART.

GOD BLESS YOU,

YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST,

HUMBLE ME LORD!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by scoan(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
i am more sure than ever before that i made the right choice. i was my whole life in sin, i mean anything you can think of. untill i watch the live transmissions of prophet tb joshua. yes i was crying when i realize i was so wrong about this man.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by TRUSERVE: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2008
I've heard abour T.B Joshua but i've never attended any of his services, from the comments i can say possibility is that T.B is the true man of god, because no one is coming with a valid reason as to why is he of the devil, no occult practices is involved in his church or funny staff or pics attached to his church, his source of power is jesus that's why he calls that name for miracle to happen, if he was of darkness he wasn't gonna lift up the name of jesus coz through his miracle the name of jesus is glorified not the darkness kingdom, the other thing is that there is power in calling upon the name of jesus, that's why demons can't call this name coz is not like any name is powerful, let's pray for the spirit of discernment ,
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Ovamboland(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2008
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue
« #9 on: July 05, 2005, 08:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.i have heard all sort of bad stuffs about the dude.who am i to judge so i wldn't say anything about the dude.i think the best bet is for everyone to wait till judgement day and know if he is truly a man of God.plsssssssssssss do not judge.u can have ur own opinion everyone is entitled to their opinions, judging is a sin aightttttttttttt.
if anyone of u think that is preaching is the best and ur heart accepts it then listen to his preaching but if ur heart does not accept it then do not listen. the God u serve will lead u to the right direction.

Yeeepa! wait till judgement day kee! by that time it will be too late. It is now you can do someting about it and the standard is right there in the bible.
The Bible encourags us to test all spirit, and by the fruits you sll know them. And it is not all shouting Lord!, Lord that are is own and even the very elect SHALL be deceived, do you want to e one of the deceived?

The object of Christianity is never commercialised miracles, miracle working is a gift of the spirit under any man's control but by the will of the Father, so whither man organised mirale services? The object of christianity is redemption from Adams fall and salvation of the soul not of the body.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Ovamboland(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2008
Many are expecting the devil to come to them with 2 or 3 horns on his head and a forked tail hanging between his legs, but they cant be farther from the truth.
Some say it is enough to accept whoever says he is a christian as one uil you follow them hoto see what they do. false

The devil or anti-christ will come in a subtle way and make a lot of sense, he will work many miracles and sway many, he will heal many of their infirmities and turn many into dollar millionaires. In fact he will minister to many in the name of Christ.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by timmfikk(m): 1:07am On Nov 15, 2008
Ovamboland:

Many are expecting the devil to come to them with 2 or 3 horns on his head and a forked tail hanging between his legs, but they can't be farther from the truth.
Some say it is enough to accept whoever says he is a christian as one uil you follow them hoto see what they do. false

The devil or anti-christ will come in a subtle way and make a lot of sense, he will work many miracles and sway many, he will heal many of their infirmities and turn many into dollar millionaires. In fact he will minister to many in the name of Christ.

You rite.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by kahoro: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2009
hallo everyone,
first of all am not a nigerian i just came across this hot topic about prophet joshua and i have been watching his clips of the synagogue and what goes on there. i have also listened to his preaching and how hes answered questions of those that question his authority whether its holy or demonic. what you need to understand is that tb joshua does not have a problem hes just doing what hes been called to do but those who envy him or are eutopic in their own callings are. dont fall prey of the foolishness of these theological predators who criticize the servants of god simply because they dont have the relationship that is required for god to operate in their lives. if jesus christ was present on earth he would call them white washed tombs, brood of vipers and hypocrites. having a form of godliness but denying the power thereoff. to begin with let them not even dare mention the scriptures about false christs coming in the last days and deceiving people with miracles for jesus never said they would perform those signs through his name but they would perform them to disapprove his name and approve theirs. they would come in their name so he said. they would actually fight anybody who mentions the name of jesus christ the very purpose of their miracles. secondly if the devil is advancing his kingdom today by healing the sick, delivering the captives and getting people born again his kingdom is already devided and fallen. i want somebody to show me one witch or whatever you call them who tells people to believe in jesus christ. never ones did tb joshua tell enybody to believe in him but hes repeated always that its by the stripes of jesus christ that they are healed. thirdly those people who go to the synagohue go because they have various needs sicknesses,ailments, diseases or basically possession by the evil one. the fact that not all of them get delivered doesnt mean its not god n neither does it give you reason to judge condemn and criticize, but you should pray that god touches many. and besides christ was never sent to the whole but to the sick. so you who think that the work going on in the life of the man of god is not worthy why dont you simply mind your own business have nothing to do with him and keep your mouth shut. i dint think you would be so intimidated by the devil if you think so afterall you are the saint. prophrt joshua fulfil your purpose on earth and set the people of god free and dont allow any distructions.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Janssen: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2009
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Gifo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2009
@JANNSEN et al
Its disappointing that you had to lift or refer to an obsolete(about 9yrs) information/write-up about Prophet T.B. Joshua based on speculation. Have you been to the synagogue? Have you seen the multitude of less privileged he has given hope and survival? Have you seen the heads of state and governors from other countries visiting the church? Have you seen the increasing number of foreigners visiting Nigeria because of the Synagogue Church of all Nations? Have you seen the integration of people with different ethnicity, colors, origins at the church? Have you seen the souls that have been saved due to their conversion to christianity and their believe in Jesus Christ?Have you seen those who proclaimed believe due to the shear miracles of Jesus Christ perfoming through the prophet? Have you seen the abandoned octogenarians and older being given care? Have you seen the shear love, joy and beauty at the Synagogue Church of All Nations?

God forbid to pray that you have a deep spiritual problem such that only T.B.Joshua can pray for your deliverance; that would be a grave sin. Otherwise, I would have suggested that, so that you can have a firsthand experience yourself. Since the devil cannot be divided in his kingdom, then only Jesus could deliver you then. Because it seems, this is the only way you can believe the power of the Holy spirit working through the Man of God in the name of Jesus. Sorry for this my approach, I just cann't see another way to make it clearer.

Last month Fruit of the Womb gathering attracted an unprecedented number of people all over the world such that the large church could not contain.The outside gathering was even equal to or more than those in the church. Live fibroids where seen delivered from women live in the church. Even if you doubt all the other miracles this you will see live, because it could just happen to someone besides you who has been sitting normal for some hours. Just because of the chronic doubters, the cameramen had to show live in the church as close as decently possible, the actual source of the fibroids falling out. Its not nudity, its just the pure and unalloyed miracle of God by the Holy Spirit through the annointed Man of God,Prophet T.B.Joshua happening in Jesus Name!

The man has been reconciling families at an unprecedented rate. Those who have been in enmity for years or wrongly accused to be witches, ostracized by their communities due to wrong accusations were reconciled and appeased, this is still ongoing. The families are happy, and we are here attacking that which has brought so much joy to people. I bet that most attackers here have no genuine charity in their hearts. What have we done to uplift mankind, humanity and our neighbours. What have we done for God?

Infact, a little girl called Deborah now 10yrs old whose prophecy the man of God made that caused so much controversy was in the church live and the Prophet said such a child wouldn't have been alive today giving glory to God. While the girl was very happy with her parent for being delivered and alive (doctors said there was no child in her mother's womb- long overdue pregnancy)people are here attacking the Man of God. The church membership is increasing and gaining popularity worldwide, yet someone is still thinking backwards. Old habits die hard they say.

Finally, there was one thing that touched me, the Man of God said there could have been more 'Deborahs' saved if not for the uncountable and unfounded attacks on the Prophet that discouraged so many people in bondage from visiting the church for help. The church was/is overfull now because people/doubters are now believing, the same people that vehemently attacked the Prophet are now coming in droves to the church to seek help. A solution that could have come ten years ago!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ramey: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2009
Re:Pastor T.B.Joshua:The Man in the Synagogue

i am a girl from south africa and it is inpossible for me to go
to that church i want a pray but does not no who make
contact them.

how can we do it pray for me had many needs.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ramey: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2009
so many wonderful things happen in the Synagogue church

so many things happen in the Synagogue church?
is there poeple that we can called CHRISTENS

thats why i

ask myself is there really mans who can call
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2009
The Holy Scriptures says Judge Not.
So guys do not invite the wrath of God upon urselves by judging false judgment.

Many today are suffering as a result of unholy judgment unkowingly.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Toyinaje: 12:58pm On May 22, 2009
Even Jesus received attack during His earthly ministry, but He did not allow this to distract Him from the assignment God has given Him. Face it people, T.B. Joshua has stood the test of time. If he was not of God he would have given up a long time ago, but he is still pressing on and the grace of God is increasing in his life. The miracles, deliverances, prophetic messages are just becoming more day by day.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by halatedzi: 4:13pm On May 27, 2009
paster charles and steve, the truth always has a way to strike deep in ones heart_ i really have to say that that was well said! as for those who cant seem to understand how the man of God got from rags to riches, well let me sum it up for you_THE PRINCIPLES OF GIVING, many times we see the man of God in video clips going to the remote areas of nigeria( if you do watch emmanuel t.v) giving to the less fortunate,offering scholerships to those with big dreams but no funds_yes it not his money that his giving,its from the congregation as a whole,which gives rise to the reason for their big church,the church reaching remarkable coners of the earth living many lost souls saved and giving those that thought the end to their lives were the burdens they carried through their excruciating pain from differnt disease they had_WOW THEN CAME A MAN OF GOD with a spiritual gift to heal,living testimonies of who sent him,having to live up to Jesus,being a fisher of man!
you know what,i also havent been to his church nor his crusades here in south africa but i have watched most of his sunday sermons via satellite & one thing i know is that the same holy spirit that Jesus guaranteed us to help us do great things lives in that man!!!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by halatedzi: 4:20pm On May 27, 2009
hey there Ramey, i do have a prayer line that you can call here in s.a! wink!0739436888, i dont work ther its just that there was a time in my luife that i jus neeed someone to talk to
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by dexmond: 1:19pm On May 28, 2009
no comment
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by SisuluPe: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
wow Beeshop,
I think people should be Libra as you said, I want people to find out the truth and let the truth set them free.
Your statement.
The Synagogue has maintained through the years.
What a good point, people please look into
this statement.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ceasyc(f): 2:17am On Jun 05, 2009
i went wit my adult cuzin to lag (synagogue) on a thursday cos she's unable to walk
for almost 2 yrs now
my aunty went wit us cos she got asthma and she said she's been 2 synagogue b4
she went a yr b4 2 c d pastor but dey refused cos she had no medical report

while we were @ synagogue,we noticed dat they refused to accept any1 with serious
physical disability
they'll ask u 2 walk on your own or wit crutches
if u cant/r struggling then they will not give u a ticket to register or c d pastor on saturday

2 my amazement a white lady working in d church came 2 d black lady dat was attending to us
and said "what do i do with d group of ppl u sent to me"
d black lady said to her, daddy said that we should give dem the paper 4 prayerline and email and send dem away

dey refused my cuzin point blank, dey didnt even bother about her med reports
dey gave her a piece of paper which had prayerline numbers and email address of d church
dey said email us n call us 4 prayers
, dey also asked any pastor there 2 pray 4 those sent away

we noticed dat if u r barren, got asthma and dem mild ilness or illness that cant b seen
dey will give u d ticket 2 register on d same day in order 2 c d pastor on saturday
my aunty who has asthma and no med report was given a tkt to register
she was told to buy a book of faith/healing done by d pastor or else dey
wont register her 2 c d pastor, she paid 300 naira and she was told 2 come on sat to c
d pastor and she must wear d same clothes she wore on d day she was registered

my cuzin and i had 2 leave my aunt in lag, there was no need 4 us to stay behind
after spending a wk in lag, going to synagogue 3x but no success

my aunt came to our hse about 2 wks later
she talked and talked and praised d man of God and all d miracle he performed in her presence
on dat saturday but she claimed that there was no one there wit crutches,blindness or severe physical disability
she said he touched her and said u are healed (of d asthma)

less than a month later my aunt almost died from a severe asthma attack
dis happened 2-3 months ago
a similar tin happened 2 my mom's friend
so my ppl wetin come happen na

i rest my case!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Nosa77(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
ceasyc, one ting i would disagree with you on is dat dere is no one with serious physical sickness that receives healing in d Synagogue. you just need to go dere on a Sunday or watch one of d live sunday services on emmanuel tv and you will see cases of seeeeeeeeeeeeriousssssssss open wounds, cancer, swollen belly, etc. dat receive healing and give testimony of instant relief. many of dem after prayer vomit or urinate d poison out. apart from dat, most sundays or healing service days you see people in cars who can't walk receive prayer and dey begin to walk. later they give deir testimony. i tink dey treat each case individually,
but it is far from it to say dat serious sicknesses are not accepted
if you want long term testimonies, just take time to watch emmanuel tv and you will see people who came years back for prayer for a serious ailment and they come years later to give testimony and dey are still completely ok. dere are many cases, not just a few.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Mufuadamu: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
Whatever is your stance on TB Joshua, I don't think you can deny that the man is BIG NEWS. While many are persecuting and criticizing TB Joshua, others are busy impersonating him to make big money. Reports range from crusades where fake posters advertise the arrival of TB Joshua, where thousands await only to hear the message that unfortunately he couldn't make it to fraudsters intercepting calls from unsuspecting foreigners and extracting huge sums of money while claiming to be TB Joshua.

There's even one man just this week called Prophet Benjamin Ekele who filled a church in Delta State saying he was sent by TB Joshua - having packed all the people inside - he then began pushing them over and kicking them to the floor - all in the name of prayer. He collected serious amounts of money from these people, saying that "I'm a money man, i like money. "

They showed it live on Emmanuel TV yesterday, and the man doesn't know TB Joshua from Adam.

The government should do something about these criminals that are deceiving people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.