Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (35476 Views)

Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Transporter123(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2015
At least four persons were killed and some injured in a gas explosion that hit a mini gas plant in the Eliozu axis of Port-Harcourt Rivers state on Thursday evening. The explosion occurred during transfusion of industrial gas into a cylinder of an air conditioner(strange).. quite unfortunate.. Rip to the dead.. sorry its coming late. angry angry angry

1 Share

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by adedayourt(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Jeeeeeez!!!
wat d heck shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by omophunky(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by twixx(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2015
omg may their souls rip

we that are alive are not better than them but we are at an advantage, after death is judgement we are at an advantage because we can mend our ways with God right now, please ask God for forgiveness because you don't know when you will take your last breath, I'm sure these guys had no idea they Wouldn't live to see today, so please you reading this msg right now, call upon God

please say this prayer with me

Heavenly father, i come to you today,a sinner like the prodigal son i have seen the errors in my ways, please for give me and welcome me with open arms, i believe that you sent your son Jesus Christ to die for my sins, i believe he rose again and overcome death, lord please have mercy on me, in Anyway i have sinned, please cancel my name from the book of death and count me worthy to be a candidate for heaven and send the holy spirit to dwell in me so i continue to grow spiritually. Amen!

if you said this prayer please find a bible believing church around you and attend. God bless.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by whirlwind7(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2015
What the hell...?

At least two of those guys are not dead when the pictures were taken, as seen in the first two photos.
People around there didn't call for ambulances, but stand around to take pics, and watch the victims bleed to death!

They finally get loaded into a pick up van like pieces of trash after they're dead. Such a pity.

What happened to humanity, for goodness sake?!

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by AngryNigerian(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
...back to the issue...***she don make me forget wetin I been 1 write seef***

***remembers*** ...ohhh! what a terrible way to lose one's life! Take good safety precaution always!!!

10 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by thorpido(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2015
Emergency rescue efforts is so poor in this country.
See people just standing looking at them.

RIP to the victims.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by asumo12: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2015
And no ambulance to rescue dem undead fellow abi?

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by nikkiking(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2015
God forbid cry cry.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Aminat508(f): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by veekid(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2015
what da hell
orgeneme
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Sijo01(f): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Jeez. God, have mercy on your children o

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Richie0974: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2015
That's bad... Gosh.... And those are human beings...
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by ugomma2000: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2015
twixx:
omg may their souls rip

we that are alive are not better than them but we are at an advantage, after death is judgement we are at an advantage because we can mend our ways with God right now, please ask God for forgiveness because you don't know when you will take your last breath, I'm sure these guys had no idea they Wouldn't live to see today, so please you reading this msg right now, call upon God

please say this prayer with me

Heavenly father, i come to you today,a sinner like the prodigal son i have seen the errors in my ways, please for give me and welcome me with open arms, i believe that you sent your son Jesus Christ to die for my sins, i believe he rose again and overcome death, lord please have mercy on me, in Anyway i have sinned, please cancel my name from the book of death and count me worthy to be a candidate for heaven and send the holy spirit to dwell in me so i continue to grow spiritually. Amen!

if you said this prayer please find a bible believing church around you and attend. God bless.

Thank God for your Life.

4 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by kennyman2000(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2015
mheeennn.. Someone should pls educate me..

What could have been the cause of the gas explosion? Me believe, there shouldnt be any sort of explosion just a mere transfusion from a gas cyclinder to that of an AC cylinder.

If such could happened, that means we that takes our cooking gas cylinders to refill at gas stations or gas sales shop shouldnt be present in the transfusion process so as to be safe. I dont just get it.. Someone should enlighten me please..

Or is industrial gas not same with cooking gas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by thatniqqress(f): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Jeez! *goosebumps*
RIP!!!!
people that carried them into the van tried tho.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Antoinne: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Can't they help those guys who are still alive? And they stand there looking and taking pictures!

Nevertheless, what they were doing was so unsafe. Why in the hell would they be doing stuff like that, transferring gas so that it can expand and explode. My guess is, they were transferring at low pressure, so that the volume expanded and the thing exploded on them. Dimwits.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by vorigan: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
What the hell...?

At least two of those guys are not dead when the pictures were taken, as seen in the first two photos.
People around there didn't call for ambulances, but stand around to take pics, and watch the victims bleed to death!

They finally get loaded into a pick up van like pieces of trash after they're dead. Such a pity.

What happened to humanity, for goodness sake?!

. . . . . .what the fvvck?? . . . . . . .really what happened to humanity? . . . . .this is really the bad side of technology, those two guys were alive, but people instead of calling ambulance, were snapping pics!!!! . . . . . . . . . . .those guys would probably have survived if help came early . . . . . . .I suggest this bit be investigated and someone hanged for negligence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by omenka(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2015
Lord I thank You for my life and those of my loved ones.

You are indeed a merciful God.

I deserve no portion of what I have today but despite my unrigteousness, You still preserve me.

Can't thank You enough.

I pray thee, grant the souls of those who lost their lives eternal rest and the bodies of those who survived speedy recovery, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Antoinne: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
omenka:
Lord I thank you for my life...
@hole, you are next in line! Thanking your lord instead of commiserating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by mayorkyzo: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
May their souls rest in peace..
What a cruel and painful way to die..
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
rip
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
I know we are all bound to die but that was a cruel way to die...... I really dunno what to say, countenance has changed..... Nkan ti a ma je la nwa lo, olorun maje a pade nkan ti o je WA....... May their souls rest in peace

.Everything shouldn't be about bad news, to light up your day, kindly read TYPES OF PEOPLE WE MISSED ON NAIRALAND..... www.nairaland.com/2609879/10-types-people-missed-nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2015
OMG! You should have written "Very Graphic." Not everyone can stomach stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by omisakint: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
A walk down my street today I noticed the high number of shops that refill gas... I think the government should do something about it cause it like a time bomb waiting to explode..

To those above me complaining that why didn't the people around call the authority... Who told you they didn't call? After calling what could they have done? Go back home?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Caught And Butchered In My Area (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / Lady Crushed To Death In Front Of Her Shop As Trailer Suffers Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.