Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. (5376 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello nairalanders,
Let us know the highest premium phone you have used or currently using . For those that would come here to claim they are using I phone 6, samsung galaxy s6 and the s 7 to be launch later , this thread is not for you. If you must lie lie with sense.

Let me open the floor. The highest priced phone I am currently using is the huawei mate 7 currently sold at 105,000 and yes you guess right, I did not buy it , I can buy it though grin.

Cc: lalasticlacla
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'm using Samsung galaxy Note 4.Edge..I like this coz I do note a lot on meetings..and the camera is really great..very sensitive and the EDGE makes even stand out from the rest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by MISSNORA(f): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
S5 duos...

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'm using Samsung galaxy Note 4.Edge..I like this coz I do note a lot on meetings..and the camera is really great..very sensitive and the EDGE makes even stand out from the rest grin grin

Activating the air gesture while viewing picture on that phone is so much fun.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
MISSNORA:
S5 duos...

No vex o
Na you buy am? cheesy wink
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Activating the air gesture while viewing picture on that phone is so much fun.

Yes indeed.. this is very sleek and stylish and only few of us cud handle this... grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes indeed.. this is very sleek and stylish and only few of us cud handle this... grin grin

So cool
The finger print id on my phone make me feel like a boss. You need my finger to break in grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by cyberghost(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Am using genexis core and i can use it to on my gen with with wireless connection
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

So cool
The finger print id on my phone make me feel like a boss. You need my finger to break in grin

Lol but I tot u said u r using huawei grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Warlord3000(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
See as I just dey hide face cos na cheap cheap I dey buy.... *sad face*

Waiting for Android marshmallow is my excuse cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by BusinessHub1: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
embarassed and poor me is still forming local champion with my S4. embarassed
thank God em waiting for Note 5 to land Nigeria then sell this S4 out asap
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by lilmax(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Currently using Sony xperia Z6 and its cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol but I tot u said u r using huawei grin grin grin

Yes, the huawei mate 7 has a finger print scanner at the backback wink
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by ikombe: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
NOKIA E5 angry
Beta than all ya niggas phone tongue
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by RobinHez(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bold 2 undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by KingTom(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nokia N95i cool
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
ikombe:
NOKIA E5 angry

Beta than all ya niggas phone tongue

You mean SIs phone still exist? lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:
Bold 2 undecided

Change is coming soon bro, see you buy a passport soon
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by RobinHez(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

Change is coming soon bro, see you buy a passport soon

u wanna buy 4 me? grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
htc m9
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by oyewolestephen(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
mine was nokia700 symbian phone 35k that was back then though the phones spec those not match the phones that are being sold for 7k now
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Whizpeter(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
That should be my Nokia 3310.... E expensive die...
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Visafone sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolaji3071(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nokia 3110C

The day I can never ever forget in my life is the day my cousin and I went to alaba market to top a techno china phone that has network problem, all the engineers couldn't find solution in order to bring back the phone's network. Only to be given a rough Nokia 3110c that needed toothpick and you closing your eyes and teeth together for you to press the power button before the phone could boot. gringringrin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Iammelvin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
I used h6 before upgrading to Htc one s..currently flexing my infinix zero 2..its freaking fast tongue
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by RobinHez(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Buy brand new Q10 for #35K with warranty!
Ping me!
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lumia 640 XL
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Iphone 5s ............. grin grin grin my girlfriend wink winksexy phone wink wink
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

u wanna buy 4 me? grin

I de loyal sir grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
BusinessHub1:
embarassed and poor me is still forming local champion with my S4. embarassed
thank God em waiting for Note 5 to land Nigeria then sell this S4 out asap
hw much will u sell it
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by drss(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Electronzeez:
Hello nairalanders,
Let us know the highest premium phone you have used or currently using . For those that would come here to claim they are using I phone 6, samsung galaxy s6 and the s 7 to be launch later , this thread is not for you. If you must lie lie with sense.

Let me open the floor. The highest priced phone I am currently using is the huawei mate 7 currently sold at 105,000 and yes you guess right, I did not buy it , I can buy it though grin.

Cc: lalasticlacla
pics or screen shots of the phone or u are lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dives Into A Deep Lake To Save Her Iphone 5 Which Fell Inside (photos) / Infinix Hot 9 Launched With Mediatek Helio A25 Soc: Below N40,000? / 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.