Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38588 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2009
Where is topup? This is dedicated to you.

For those who still have some burning questions or leftover feelings, about the breakup of a prior relationship, why don't you use this as an opportunity to vent anonymously about the kind of experience you shared. What you wish they would know or what they didn't know.  Free all those emotions you are hiding, ask those biting questions, clear your mind by saying those things you want to say. Let it all out.

Hopefully this idea would help some people release the few bits of hurt they have left in them.
It might give you closure?  You most likely won't have to worry about your ex reading this.

Post whatever it is.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2009
my ex knows I gladly wish him dead.

I don't have to be anonymous.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 13, 2009
Let the past be the past.

Dude is prolly enjoying his life, why should I reminisce over the past?

oga o undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 5:50am On Apr 13, 2009
*Toyinrayo

madam T, how body na ? cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2009
Maybe it's only fitting that I start.

Dear C,

I just wish you weren't so selfish and self absorbed half the time.  No matter what went wrong between us in our interactions and/or discussion you always tried to tack the blame on me.  If only you knew how to take responsibility for your own actions.  It also didn't help that you were insecure about your future and lacked the confidence to stand up for yourself.  I tried helping you solidify your self esteem issues by constantly complimenting you on how pretty you look and how beautiful your smile is, but I guess it didn't work.  

I was also very disappointed when you told me that your parents didn't want you seeing an African man.  It completely altered how I viewed you and your family.   You are just as black as I am - your dad is African and your mother is African American.  I expected you to at least defend me and tell them that I am a good man, one who treated you with as much respect as you commanded.  But I guess some things just weren't meant to be.

Even though I told you I loved you, I realized some time later that I didn't actually love you.  I did develop some feelings for you, but that's all it was. I guess I just loved the thought of possibly being in a binding relationship with you, because you were so smart and hardworking.  I was going through a difficult time.  My emotions  fooled me, got the best of me, and I couldn't take those words back after I had said them to you so many times.

Even though we never made it past the getting to know you phase, I want you to know that I wish you the very best in your life.  Looking back, we probably wouldn't be able to get over the cultural differences anyway.  
Hope medical school works out very well for you.

Bleep
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2009
awwwwww, eyah

posakosa:

*Toyinrayo

madam T, how body na ? cheesy
old ID?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2009
the moment I give up my old ID, i'll probably will be BANNED asap and again. tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2009
Welcome back Jenny cheesy

Anywaz, I'm going to bed now. Takia smiley wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 12:38am On Apr 14, 2009
posakosa:

my ex knows I gladly wish him dead.

I don't have to be anonymous.

Woah! Relationship must have been awful.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by 190: 1:03am On Apr 14, 2009
this is for my X

Dear,
i just wanted u 2 knw whereva u are
dat im doin great and betta rite now
everytins gud,the cars,cash flowin in
my sex life**i go countless days now**
wic was ur hart desire,witot stopin
i take endless trips 2 malyasia,singapore and
german 1ce.,its a pity u aint here 2 catch life wit me
i really loved u bt u cheated and i cudnt 4giv u
im stil tryin 2 get sm1 relace u bt it aint dat easy
i wish u d best anywher u re!
takecare

Benz GL

2 Likes

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by topup: 2:50am On Apr 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

Where is topup? This is dedicated to you.

For those who still have some burning questions or leftover feelings, about the breakup of a prior relationship, why don't you use this as an opportunity to vent anonymously about the kind of experience you shared. What you wish they would know or what they didn't know.  Free all those emotions you are hiding, ask those biting questions, clear your mind by saying those things you want to say, let it all out.

Hopefully this idea would help some people release the few bits of hurt they have left in them.
It might give you closure?  You most likely won't have to worry about your ex reading this.

Post whatever it is.

Hahaha, I had a teeny feeling that it was to mock me, but dedicated?!? Wow, I'm flattered lol.
I wrote a letter agesss ago to get rid of steam, and threw it away (or did I keep it for laughs).
Anyways, I have two options, to give into this and fully analyse and break everything down or just to write something random.

Anyhoo.

Dear X,

I don't need to make any outlandish statements;
"I'm never coming back."
"I'm so glad you're gone."
"I was too good for you." because you know them all already. I trust you're a smart guy, you can figure yourself out, I don't need to be wasting my time trying to do that anymore -*phew* what a load off my chest.
All the best with your future and figuring out what you want out of life, finding the true you, and fighting peer pressure.

I still think you're a good guy deep deep down.

Take care and all the best.
God Bless.

Random:

Dear X,

This is what I feel about what happened

Tease version:

X,

I watch a lot of movies and read romance novels, so I am convinced that you will come running back to me. When you do decide to come back, here's my address. . tongue

Hehe
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by nguage(m): 2:54am On Apr 14, 2009
Hey ex,
Wanna hook up sometimes? Incumbent is acting up.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by SweetT1: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2009
@Poster

Here is what i told her. Thanks for all the drama that you gave me but it's ok though cos me and Bola are real close now, i never knew Bola was that sweet. (Bola is one of her closest friends).
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by IFELEKE(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2009
Dear Ex,
You belong to the past and that is why you are called Ex.
As for the Dear, Well, it was good while it lasted, I no longer think of you and I hope you do the same.
Sorry for bringing your issue up again, I just wanted to satisfy a curious poster.
Ciao!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by romsky: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2009
Sweet ex,
it was fun while it lasted, cus we left the stage while d ovation was loudest
since i av no desire to turn back the hands of time or re-write our destiny so we can walk side by side till d end of tym, i wish u all da best lyf has to offer u

shikena
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ladybam(f): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2009
@POST
i will go like ;good riddiance 2bad rubbish.i tank God i left u.now look how well am doing, take care nd i miss u not
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by romsky: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2009
y u self no luk well b4 u say yes to my bro
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Secretz(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2009
Dear Ex,

So you still haven't got a job? You do realise that is the story of your life and you are a hindrance to your own growth,

Take Care grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by truphie(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2009
Not a letter but a funny quote i heard
one man's ex is another mans treasure.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

Here is what i told her. Thanks for all the drama that you gave me but it's ok though cos me and Bola are real close now, i never knew Bola was that sweet. (Bola is one of her closest friends).

Thats BRUTAL!!! Revenge is Sweeeet! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
you were the best woman a man could ever wish for . . . best of luck young lady . . . u'd make some man happy in future.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by devimcy: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2009
hello juliet, how u coping without me, i know how i 've stuggle to get u off my mind all to no avail but change we all know is irresistable i bid u farewell in this adventureous world i promise to always remember your warm breath n hot kisses i would never forget 18th of setptember night, we made love like we not gonna stop till october. stay out of trouble n b a good girl
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ikamefa(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaa

this is for my ex: shege banza! grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2009
dear ex
its neva rite to do wrong to do rite, wat goes around comes around and karma aint so pretty.

all the best in life.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by SeanT21(f): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2009
This is interesting.

Dear Kiyan and the rest of them,

I wish U all a good life.Have fun and be BLESS.

@K***I which your football career works out.!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by SweetT1: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2009
dear ex,

Can i have a round?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ladybam(f): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
devimcy:

i promise to always remember your warm breath n hot kisses i would never forget 18th of setptember night, we made love like we not gonna stop till october. stay out of trouble n b a good girl

ah ah. . . .r u trying 2chyke her again. . . dont u no dt dis statement will drive her memories and herself back 2u
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Secretz(f): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
truphie:

Not a letter but a funny quote i heard
one man's ex is another mans treasure.

It's: One man's TRASH is another man's TREASURE!

grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by surface(f): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
To jay,i said dat i loved u but i lied,d truth is i never loved u then, i only see u as a means of survival then .becos being in a strange country can be somehow tough,i knew u deserve better dan d way i treated u but am sorry,d word love is not in my diary but all d same i wish u all d best in life cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by isseywhite: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2009
leaving you was the best decision i ever took in my entire life till date. the only thing i considered wrong which i did after i pondered over our 5years together was my loving you with the innocence of a  child. i would not blame my mother because she taught me the right things, i only tried them on the wrong person.
you never really had a mind of your own. u were always looking for opinions from the guys u taught knew it all. id always tell u that we could resolve our issues  between ourselves but u felt i was always afraid of losing out on the judgement results
sometimes i tell myself that maybe you were not machure enough for the kind of comitment i was giving you and so u got so overwhelmed by it all.
u used to scare so easily by my male friends. even my family friends and it was hell living under your spotlight.
sometimes, id look at u and say to myself, u soo insecure.
i tried to show u that u were the only man in my life but u wanted more. for my life to revolve around u when urs did not revolve around mine. i forgive u for all the pain you brought to me because it has made me a better person today.
it was all a clear experience of falling in and out of love. i watched our love at the beginning slowly crumble and head for the rocks due to your insecurity, ur incessant nagging, ur high expectations from me when u were not worth taking a chance for at all. dont u just get it, there was no motivation.!!!!!
my friends were double dating, bu i stuck to u despite all ur shortcomings because my mum taught me never to involve more than one man in my life. she called it dirty business.
for all the times u made me cry, the times u called me names, the times u showed ingratitude to my efforts, the times i stayed up asking myself if i wanted to continue in an abusive relationship, the times i read ur text messages where u professed ur love and i looked at u while u slept and called u a liar because the texts did not make any sence considering the hurtful ways you treated me, the times u deprived me of ur attention all in the name of a tiff and a hell lot more, i forgive you.
one mans ex is another ones treasure like my bro/sis said.(not too sure) five years seemed a long time and also to me like a waste of time but its been 7years since i left you and i am in love again. this time with a real man and am grateful to God for a second chance at love again.he love sme so much that sometimes i ask myself "na me be this?" i dont know what role u were assigned to play in my life by God but it sure was a bitter experience that still leaves my heart aching and tummy  churning at the thought of it all.
i wish u no bad thing because i know God knows how to deal with ur kind.
it was honestly nice to meet u but fulfilling to have left u. i got fedup and left remember, just when u taught u had my remote control, i upped and left, who knows maybe u still think i would come back like previous instances.too bad cos everyone sure has his elastic limits.
i hope u get this letter and be taught some morals by the contents.
all the best

3 Likes

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tpia: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Winnergal(f): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2009
Dear X

How is your gorimapa doing . . . after the hot pap i poured on it . . . tongue Hola at moi

Just joking . . . can't even hurt a fly . . . besides revenge is not the best solution . . . Karma is a bitch . . . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / At Last, We Wedded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.