Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Senators Move To Impeach saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Move To Impeach saraki (6592 Views)

Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by coolhumble(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nice move, i supposrt it if its going to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by arabaribiti(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nobody can do that but the guy na thief
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by forgiveness: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
na wa o.
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by docadams: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is going to crowd the the political space. I prefer arrest, trial, conviction, sentencing, black Maria and finally kirikiri.

4 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by tomakint: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
docadams:
This is going to crowd the the political space. I prefer arrest, trial, conviction, sentencing, black Maria and finally kirikiri.
You saw it clearly.....that is how Saraki will be ported to Kirikiri.....the impeachment ish is not needed!

3 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by 989900: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
No comment.
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by hinwazaka: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
If Lawan, Akume and Gemade know that their mothers were not concubines, they should try and carry out their threat. If they don't disappear from this earth, then this country is not called Nigeria. Let them try it and see what a LION does to stubborn antelopes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by wordcat(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
My comments are in freezer.
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by ModiKen(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
If Lawan, Akume and Gemade know that their mothers were not concubines, they should try and carry out their threat. If they don't disappear from this earth, then this country is not called Nigeria. Let them try it and see what a LION does to stubborn antelopes.

Mr. Man stop the noise making.

Who wan remove the three of them; U??

10 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by sunkoye: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
hahaahah...notin go happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lol!!! Where are you going to get 2/3 majority of votes needed to remove him when you couldnt get a simple majority needed to elect a senate president?

Saraki's Like mind senators remains in the majority last time I checked.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by resty4(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki wl survive 4 2 rzens. 1st `cos apc does not hv 2/3 it takes 2 impeach senate president. 2nd strange enof since d name of ýr source is saving grace i tell u fellows saraki na so dat grace go dey carry am against d enemy of 9ja n he go de win.
Buhari is BH n dollard.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by hinwazaka: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
ModiKen:

Mr. Man stop the noise making.

Who wan remove the three of them; U??
I repeat, if these three men can beat their chests and call themselves the true sons of their fathers, then they should go ahead and attempt the suicidal mission. By the time they see daggers being driven into their over bloated stomachs they will learn the true reality. Do you think OBJ was joking when he mentioned SNIPERS ON ROOFTOPS in his essay.

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by ModiKen(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

I repeat, if these three men can beat their chests and call themselves the true sons of their fathers, then they should go ahead and attempt the suicidal mission. By the time they see daggers being driven into their over bloated stomachs they will learn the true reality. Do you think OBJ was joking when he mentioned SNIPERS ON ROOFTOPS in his essay.

Guy, I don tell u, stop this noise making.

Saraki would be removed from the position of Senate president and nothing would happen.

Who the hell is Saraki by the way?

You think Nigeria is the same as Kwara state?

BTW, how much did Saraki pay u for this noise making?

6 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Lanretoye(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
This sauce is tasteless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by drss(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahahahahaha! I see dis happening only in their dreams. grin

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by drss(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
ModiKen:

Guy, I don tell u, stop this noise making.

Saraki would be removed from the position of Senate president and nothing would happen.

Who the hell is Saraki by the way?

You think Nigeria is the same as Kwara state?

BTW, how much did Saraki pay u for this noise making?
who go impeach am? U? Hahahahahahaha! U go wait taya be dat. cheesy APC is a minority party in d senate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
This sudden and robust move to remove Saraki as Senate President has sth to do with ministerial appointment confirmation. we have already seen President Buhari previous appointments and how regional those appointments were. The plan is to have 19 ministers against 36 speculated by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria which Mr President swore to uphold on may 29.
I don't like Burkola Saraki as an individual but his position as Senate President ensures the independence of NASS and separation of power. So all efforts to remove him and put their puppet Ahmed Lawan should be resisted for the interest and unity of this country. it not about corruption people; all Nigeria politicians are corrupt... quote me anywhere- Amaechi, Nyako, Kwakwanso.... it's about selfish politics. Burkola Saraki should continue

3 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by ModiKen(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
drss:

who go impeach am? U? Hahahahahahaha! U go wait taya be dat. cheesy APC is a minority party in d senate. grin

U sure say na d same country me and u kom from?

APC minority?!!

My man wetin u get for Maths for ur WAEC?
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by ayokellany: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
onyenze123:
I don't like Burkola Saraki as an individual but his position as Senate President ensures the independence of NASS and separation of power. So all efforts to remove him and put their puppet Ahmed Lawan should be resisted for the interest and unity of this country

WAILER IF BUHARI give you the key to heaven you would still so wail on. May thunder strike dead anyone that advice you against wailing.
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
ayokellany:

WAILER IF BUHARI give you the key to heaven you would still so wail on. May thunder strike dead anyone that advice you against wailing.

Lying Liar. keep on deceiving and lying to the people. No cabinet, no economic policy direction... for almost 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by drss(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
ModiKen:

U sure say na d same country me and u kom from?
APC minority?!!
My man wetin u get for Maths for ur WAEC?
A1 8-)

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Hollaniyii(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
I do not like Saraki as a person but APC should not use EFCC or executive power to persecute perceived enemies. Fight against corruptions must be carried out without nepotism. Buhari should also remember that the objective of a CAUSE is much more important than the CAUSE

2 Likes

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Koolmexxi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Story. ...
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by 5starmilitant: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mtchewwwww......... Lawan's group are just toothless bulldogs.

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Caseless: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
In 2pac's voice , bomb my first reply.

BUHARI smart die!
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
long awaited for.....

#CCTplsJAILsaraki
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by soulhighman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Lol!!! Where are you going to get 2/3 majority of votes needed to remove him when you couldnt get a simple majority needed to elect a senate president?

Saraki's Like mind senators remains in the majority last time I checked.
They don't need to stress themselves. if saraki is the only one that is going to be impeached, the PDP senators will gladly vote him out cos they know that it is to their advantage.
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by bugzbunny: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
How can a masturbator be wailing at the same time... You are being greedy

1 Like

Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
At the end of all this noise;e wll stl be roaming about freely..
Re: Senators Move To Impeach saraki by drey076(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
See this guy oo
U they threaten for nairaland. Oloshi
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Meeting Cancelled / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.