Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

My New Ajax Simulator - To Upload Unlimited Size Of Data And Even Photos Sef - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My New Ajax Simulator - To Upload Unlimited Size Of Data And Even Photos Sef (1561 Views)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Dynamic Web Design Tutorials Ft Javascript,Ajax,DOM,PHP,MySQL... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Ajax Simulator - To Upload Unlimited Size Of Data And Even Photos Sef by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2009
Check it out: http://www..net/demos/jupload/ and lemme have your feedbacks here please.
By the way, i am still on leave sef. Be back to read your comments later.
Re: My New Ajax Simulator - To Upload Unlimited Size Of Data And Even Photos Sef by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2009
works perfectly but misleading title, Maybe "Ajax picture uploader"
Re: My New Ajax Simulator - To Upload Unlimited Size Of Data And Even Photos Sef by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 14, 2009
Sorry about the title, i was just tryin to describe it really. . .maybe you should give me a better title, i am not too good
at coming up with titles. . .

Improvements, comments. . .

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Promote My Forum? / Assess Your Business Performance Today! / Free Html Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.