Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him (431 Views)

Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Freeze Apologizes To Basketmouth, Fayose, TB Joshua, Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him by 360frolic(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sean Tizzle has responded after comedian Basketmouth said he doesn't like him.The ace comedian called Sean Tizzle out out on HipTV for charging a ridiculous amount of money when he invited him for his show in December 2014.Basketmouth was quoted to have said on HipTV that:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZPeBv87MZMI/Vf1ZTu4T0HI/AAAAAAAAG8o/vgoCXJ7lC9U/s320/Basketmouth-vs-Sean-Tizzle-729158.jpg[/img]

'I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn't know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don't care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows'.I called on Olamide who's even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn't even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him'.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ebq4RLN1lb4/Vf1ZUQJV0WI/AAAAAAAAG8w/eC37sqaRLO4/s320/IMG_20150919_134616-733029.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/sean-tizzle-responds-to-basketmouths.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him by Imortal001: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sean tizzle don put sand for him garri, believe me, sean tizzle cannot attract the fan olamide will attract, but e dey form opolo eye like dieziani.
Re: Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him by braine(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Seen.
Re: Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him by chudidonas(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Observing...

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him by Shebarh(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nice reply jawe... Love your haters.. it's even in the bible
Re: Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him by estellinas(f): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
chudidonas:
Observing...

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Blasts Zamudio And 50 Cent For Conspiracy / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs & Dollars In New [photos] / J. Lo Stuns As She Steps Out Make Up Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.