Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) (32139 Views)

Police Team 'Flee' Over Arrest Of Men Behind Lecturer's Attempted Murder. Photo / Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi / Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by franksam2009: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Forget this investigation stuff, after every every, they will release this mofo and tell us he is in prison., video of him going to prison or we won't belive
Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2015
I know this guy very well. very wicked guy. I remember that period of fuel scarcity how this guy and his men maltreated us. they not only do stop and check at obalagbe bus stop but also at isheri bus stop causing unnecessary traffic. by the way, obalagbe is popular for ashewo joint and am wondering why they mounted road block there.
please, let him be jailed for life or face the music too.
Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria must follow the rule of law. I am tired of the barbarism and the continuous disgrace of the country by some silly people. It is very annoying . I cry every day when I read about the situation of the Nigerian society. cry cry cry cry
Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by mychelyte(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2015
The whole isheri-osun division is corrupt with no exception,they used their guns to hunt okada/maruwa
Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by 83lagosroad(m): 4:36am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=38171650]

Which other investigation are they doing when its being established that the man is guilty

How I wish they will also punish the remaining officer that were with him [/quits ]

Ewwya and I pity this guy ooooo. Anyway the Last of thus kind of judgement I heard of in recent time,is death by handing. Anyway journey mercy. This will teach your colleagues lessons not to behave like animals again
Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by BTT(m): 4:51am On Sep 20, 2015
ijustdey:
.... Asked what would happen to the other policemen said to have been part of the incident, Offor said "... There is no way eight policemen could have fired a single bullet.
“But investigations are ongoing and if there is any complicity of any other policeman, we will do the needful,” he added.

... Musiliu, in an interview with the press, said he never had the intention of killing the victim...

He said, “It happened 12am in the night, and there were four of us on duty.."

Two. When this news initially broke, the name of the accused police officer was given as Valentine Telemundo, so how come the guy is now Musiliu?

I truly hope that our Police force have not swapped criminals.
Re: Police Dismiss Killer Cop, Arraign Him For Murder (Photo) by kennethik: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oga police u are on your own because your next small bedroom is krikri maximum prison old ikoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt / 22-year-old Woman Stabs Salesgirl In Lagos Over N400 Fried Meat (Graphic Pic) / Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.