Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (85229 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / 16 Lessons I Learned From Losing My Virginity..(most Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by emmydollars4life(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
hbpeze:
I repeat again girls that are not virgins are useless.of they are not why can't they keep themselves.

They are useless
But let's face the reality at 14 girls should be losing their teeth not virginity
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kingsilly(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
MzNelly:

Wow

This is beautiful smiley

The image u mean..I like you grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
kingsilly:

The image u mean..I like you grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kingsilly(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
MzNelly:

cheesy cheesy

To the topic I guess sex/Virginity is highly overrated, some say till marriage, I don't think I can Marry a lady I don't know sexually, need to know wat tickle her fancy same as mine.
I won't judge a girl by her Virginity status.
Buh wen her body count getting to double digit den we having issues. Buh u all lie dats y it's always safe for guys to want u sealed.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2015
kingsilly:

To the topic I guess sex/Virginity is highly overrated, some say till marriage, I don't think I can Marry a lady I don't know sexually, need to know wat tickle her fancy same as mine.
I won't judge a girl by her Virginity status.
Buh wen her body count getting to double digit den we having issues. Buh u all lie dats y it's always safe for guys to want u sealed.

I'm dead grin grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kingsilly(m): 12:05am On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm dead grin grin

Some if not most active girl body count is around double digit, and it means two things to me, either a hoe, or emotionally unstable, I'll prefer a hoe cuz she knows wat she doing self. grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2015
kingsilly:

Some if not most active girl body count is around double digit, and it means two things to me, either a hoe, or emotionally unstable, I'll prefer a hoe cuz she knows wat she doing self. grin

Lol, you're exaggerating jare.
Double digit is too much.

What body count can you deal with?
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by 1metre: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MadCow1: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2015
So many contradictory points in that article.

Lessons I learnt after losing my Virginity; Sex isn't all it's crapped up to be. just fhuck and stop treating sex like it's all you are worth and your dignity is hinged on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by lovaleenny(f): 12:24am On Sep 20, 2015
MadCow1:
So many contradictory points in that article.

Lessons I learnt after losing my Virginity; Sex isn't all it's crapped up to be. just fhuck and stop treating sex like it's all you are worth and your dignity is hinged on it.

The only sensible comment on this thread
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by bilulu(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2015
DebbyChris:
Nice write up but what's the essence of that pic?
we already no say ur hymen don break since decades ago
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:
I repeat again girls that are not virgins are useless.of they are not why can't they keep themselves.

They are useless
oooooh! Not all nau, some are victims of rape by our western brothers trying to erase the image +vely.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abstinence pressure always highly mounted on ladies. While it is minimally mounted on guys

Lord have mercy
true talk, these days girls are either cheap to fyiok or nah them dey chase guys to fyiok.
Most ashitecs on the road are even doin the job to satisfy their sexual urge and not for the cash.

PROOF! E get one ashitec wey I tidy one time, after that time nah she come dey contact me for moregrin and she be new recruit for the job, all the way from AK cheesy
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Egwuda33: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:
Yes, emphasize how girls need to remain pure and untouched
While a man should roam sexually wild and free

Stvpid sexist article.
Lemme ask you this.... If any gal chose to keep herself pure and untouched, will any man force himself on her? Men know that they can easily get it from the nearest available gal that's why they go here and there looking for the nearest one to devour. if every gal Decided to keep herself untouched no matter the pressure, i'm sure Men will also learn to live with Self control no matter the urge. Ma 2cents tho.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by terzurum5(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abstinence pressure always highly mounted on ladies. While it is minimally mounted on guys

Lord have mercy
may be from that part of the world you have come from if you are taking a bearing from morality. But from a religious perspective, both receive the same measure of pressure
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by topas100(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice thread
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by DebbyChris(f): 2:24am On Sep 20, 2015
bilulu:
Really??
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by RichieF27: 2:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Immorality is a sin true ..but it has its own health benefit too...if you must do put ring in her finger lol
NgreportsBlog:

http://ngreports.com/must-read-16-lessons-i-learnt-from-losing-my-virginity/
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by spako4(m): 3:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by iWing1(m): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Educative
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 20, 2015
kodlins:
I just bookmarked this thread. I need to teach my secondary school girls this so that they can learn

Are they having sex¿
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kobonaire(m): 4:52am On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:
I repeat again girls that are not virgins are useless.of they are not why can't they keep themselves....
holy cow, even f'kin abubakar shekau speaks better English that this ... grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kodlins(f): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2015
sauceny:

Are they having sex¿

Not my daughters. I have a reading club for public schools. You can never tell what they are into.

1 Like

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kobonaire(m): 4:59am On Sep 20, 2015
bilulu:
DebbyChris:
Really??
@DebbyChris .. pay no attention to that vágábond's nonsensical post.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by flaminReed: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2015
terzurum5:

may be from that part of the world you have come from if you are taking a bearing from morality. But from a religious perspective, both receive the same measure of pressure
God bless you. I read through people's write-ups and I can't but be amazed. Are these friends on nairaland robots or *devils or something worse? They lie with pride, hide the truth with fierce guts, even from their own consciences. How can you say that premarital sex does no harm? This is one mistake Eve and Adam made. Rather than pleading for mercy and repenting, they were busy passing the buck. Your weakness and folly have so politely been explained by the Op, instead of commending him/her, you think you can infect others with unholy reasoning. No one is saying that ladies that have lost it should be thrown behind the bars of desolation . For why? Some lost it via means without consensus. Neither is any one saying they cannot be forgiven and re-grafted into society and family life. The point is, 'shall we continue in sin...' . But this life is such a God-balance between wrong and right. For every thing we reap fruits- wrong or right. I'll, perhaps, personally take it up with the arrogant agents of darkness in this forum. It shall not be well with them. Amen. Be thankful and kindly pass on the light to those around you. Besides, I'm not female. I'll marry Whoever God endorses, and not all of them I consider are virgins. I'll gladly marry that Christian woman who shall obey me. Trust me, sincere women desire a no cheat PASSIONATELY. Let's stop pretending like we don't know, and like we can do anything against the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by disneyjdkeyz(m): 5:12am On Sep 20, 2015
tosyne2much:

Lord have mercy
because d ladies re more vulnerable and naive...perhaps if should stop opening deir legs.. guys go be virgin na
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by zheroes(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2015
nice write up but the funny part is girls will still lose their virginity and the bad aspect is they lose it to some one who doesn't even value it, what it means is they don't even value the virginity to start with, to them its too much hype. no matter how you talk and what you say to most girls of these days, the will still want to bleep. infact if you aren't bleeping them they call you a fool. what a world. I had an experience with a cutie sometime ago, she wanted me to bleep her, I was reluctant because I don't two time, she even sent me a message while chatting that she feels like having sex, I still didn't buldge but eventually did when my relationship hit the rock and what she told me was: why did it take me this long to realize she wanted sex with me, and my brain didn't know what response to come up with. women love sex more than men, truth is I don't even need a virgin as a wife, just have a decent character period.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Egwuda33:

Lemme ask you this.... If any gal chose to keep herself pure and untouched, will any man force himself on her? Men know that they can easily get it from the nearest available gal that's why they go here and there looking for the nearest one to devour. if every gal Decided to keep herself untouched no matter the pressure, i'm sure Men will also learn to live with Self control no matter the urge. Ma 2cents tho.

Tell me why it all boils down to the girls.

Why can't a man just stay on his own, but needs help to remain pure from the girl?
It's not like Joseph jumped on Potiphar's wife because she said "Come get this"

It's like saying "since a woman's main goal on earth Is to give us sex. When she says she's not giving again, that's when we'll stop."
Very misogynist. smiley

Sex is a choice. You have sex because you want to, not because you can get it 'from any available girl.'

They will learn to live with self control?
Even in Nigeria, where we have "free-giving" girls-according to you- some pigs in the form of men go about rapîng little girls. What then would you say about that?

I think we all just need a little sex education and less placement on culture and tradition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2015
disneyjdkeyz:

because d ladies re more vulnerable and naive...perhaps if should stop opening deir legs.. guys go be virgin na

This is how rapè happens...

"They're vulnerable, They're naive, if they don't give us, all we have to do is take it nau"
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by evadreams(f): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2015
kandiikane:
I just had to stop reading at number 8 and call this bullshyt! You cannot just throw something out there and not explain it. The reason why they say you are more likely to have cervical cancer when you have sex at a younger age is BECAUSE you are more likely to have more sexual partners plus unprotected sex which can increase your chances of getting hpv. Now, if you get HPV at 16, depending on the strain, if your body can't fight it off(most people do get rid of it within two years) you are more likely to have precancerous cell changes because of the length of time it takes to go through everything it needs to turn to cancer. Fine but the fact of the matter is over half of sexually active humans will get hpv, you can be a virgin at 27 and get the virus after your first sexual encounter, by the time it probably materialises to cancer you are probably dead or old. It's all about time and that is why there is now a vaccine for hpv. Vaccinate your kids before they start being sexually active.

@topic, maybe you should have kept your virginity until death. Nonsense. Everything is about how women should keep their virginity, if it is so important, why not train men to also keep theirs. Did you know they too can get oral and anal cancer? Plus, if all women kept their virginities who will all these men who can "handle multiple sexual partners" handle? Goats (won't be surprised)? Educate your children to protect themselves at all cost instead of telling them to keep virginity all the time. Who wants to have sex will have sex, the most important thing is to make sure they are well protected whenever it happens. Sex is a beautiful and no woman should be ashamed of having it. i just tire.....I have promised myself to b the. first person to show my girl child condoms. as soon as she start menstruating I will show her bible verses that says a woman as to keep herself and show her condoms, tell her d bittersweet story of sex. no man go deceive my baby girl unless na she nor wan wise.na her decision ....

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Bollinger(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:

They are useless

Are you a virgin. If not, then, you can see the irony of your post.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MyMentor: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2015
If u want to knw d truth of pre-marital sex read d true story of Tarma and Amon (2 Sam 13:1-18).
Den, tell me if dia is difrnce btween love and sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.