Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) (2287 Views)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by Jozzy4: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is one of the reasons why we should be careful about our spellings , infact we have to be very careful because a single mistake might ruin a persons family and personal reputation .

Check this picture

1 Share

Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by hapheeyxz: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by EfemenaXY: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jozzy4:
This is one of the reasons why we should be careful of our spellings , infact we have to be very careful since a single mistake might ruin ones family and reputation .

Check this picture

True that.

So maybe you should take your own advice, go back and amend the omissions and grammatical errors in your write up, starting with your thread's title.

2 Likes

Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by Jozzy4: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

True that.

So maybe you should take your own advice, go back and amend the omissions and grammatical errors in your write up, starting with your thread's title.

Nobody is above mistake . That is why I include myself using " We" instead of " you" . At least no wrong spelling . Thats the point

4 Likes

Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by philfrey08: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hehehehe... not only would the text destroy his family, someone wud sure be found in the hospital or make headlines
Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by aspirebig: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok naaa
Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by pet4ril(f): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin > grin grin
Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by Jozzy4: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
philfrey08:
Hehehehe... not only would the text destroy his family, someone wud sure be found in the hospital or make headlines

hehehehehe
Re: A Text Message Almost Destroy His Family ( Picture) by Ebony7: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
[

Ebony7:

I've said it before, d only recorded details of preexistence is that of Jesus ~John/Abraham.
That of Abraham~Abel? It's not written that Abraham spiritually preexist Abel! Physically, Abel was d forerunner!

-------------------------------

Ebony7:

Owkayy, d underlined must have been d major cause of "heresy" as adduced by MizJanet and Jozzy4!
The symbol "~" as used in the underlined sentence was to convey /represent "as regards"! That is, "preexistence of Jesus as regards John and Abraham" (John 1v15 and John 8v56-58.
it wasn't meant to convey "John + Abraham preexisted"
Apologies for the mix up!

(1) (Reply)

My Traditional Marriage. / I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. / I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.