Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? (27980 Views)

What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
For all of you that believe that I am an ajeboh, please amend your thoughts after this story. Thank you. grin

I was talking to a friend from secondary school yesterday that I haven't spoken to in a while and you know how it is. We first got each other up to date on life as it is now and then naturally slipped back into talking about the good ol' days. The subject turned to all our teachers and the various kinds of punishments they gave for the silly things we did. So what was the worst punishment you ever got in school and why did you get it?

Ahem. So, one day I was sha laaaate to school. And I was a boarder o, I just wanted to skip assembly cause I don't like singing those lame songs lol. God jus catch me, cause that was the day the owner of our school was patrolling around. Na so them tell everyone who was late to crawl around the perimeter of the school on our knees... I almost fainted that day ehn, not to mention I had adjusted my skirt to be cuter and shorter all in the name of looking hot grin By the time we had finished I was sweaty and my leg was bleeding.... It was a day I won't forget in a hurry.... I didn't cry sha grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry

225 Likes 44 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by heayey(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
IN 2005
I was in JSS2

i used both my uniforms and 4got to wash'em.
I wore it dirty to sch. after d assembly, d prefects paraded all classrooms in search of dirty boiz. Naso dem carry me join. tho, some peeps escaped as we knelt down for an hour and later we were asked to watch our uniform there. i was on singlets and (uniform)Shorts for hours b4 my shirt got dry.
Since then i no dey 4get to wash my uniform go sch.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by hos4x(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'd do any other thing but kneel...
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by styless(f): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
CHAI!!! angry angry

ENDLESS BEATING IN TEACHER'S STAFF ROOM.

WHY? I was abusing one of my teachers in the bus, not knowing Mrs. Oguntoyinbo (Biology Teacher) was at the back grin grin grin

I was yabbing him while other students were laughing cheesy

Immediately we got down from the bus at school gate, she said "O******* follow me!"

Na that time I know say I enter VOICEMAIL grin grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by superior1: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Except where the whole class served punishment (cutting grasses in most cases), I cant remember being punished

I was what people called obedient boy back then

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by daniska3yaro(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was ask to lay flat on a metal bond then I was electrocute, 2nd sitting on my head for 5hrs plus hanging,the useless one was banin d floor and d crazy one was dancing like daddy showkey for my seniors.at the end it was nothing bt fun.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Never really got punished until the day class teacher put me in charge of writing names of noise makers. He came back and saw the class very rowdy, na so him call me out to lie down on one long bench. Six strokes and fourteen years after, I still remember the color of the shirt and tie he wore that day.
The cane landed in the very centre of my back where hand no dey reach.
That thing has a way of permanently registering memories.

Igbobi college that year, 1997, you waka anyhow near field, seniors go "obtain" all your money.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Dottore: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mine was an injustice meted out by a prefect a class ahead of me. It's a long story but the tides turned in the university about six years later. He was at my mercy. It was a rugged vengeance. Even police later got involved.

Lesson: No one knows tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Richie0974: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
I don't remember
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by godoluwa(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by sokotoburundi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
OK this was 2006 my my 1st day in secondary school, I was jjc I no know anything then. I walked on the school turf when I wasn't supposed to (I never knew). then this guy, a jss2 student came, this guy drew a car on the hard sand surface outside the turf and ask me to push, how am I supposed to?(my first taught) I stood there looking dumb not knowing a thuderous slap from my back was the first that came with a shout "push it" mennnnn.... I almost died that day, thank GOD for a guy amidst them that said it was enough, they've had a field day!
not knowing I met this guy in my first jss2 class, guess what? he repeated! grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Adwexky(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mean punishments I had mostly emanated from Parle's anger whenever I turn deaf ear to his ''don't do this''
---THIS PUNISHMENT WERE SO MEAN--- Most of the times I nurse the pains for days...

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by sheddo619(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
mine happened when I was in ss2, barely 2days after we were given shadow prefect,the whole ss2 students(guys) refuse to cum out for mwnin labour,with the feeling that we'hv arrived.That was when the staff on duty had to call us out during that harmattan to cum and do "train" as the punishment was called back den in skul,the punishment is lyk the frog jump but it involves you holding each others waist with a leader at the front dat was hw we were busy surfing d whole school "train frog jumping" cum c as ur guy dey limp enta dorm naso ma babe just dey look me with pity

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Pavore9: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Memories flooding back....... cheesy
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Niwdog(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Pavore9: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:
The worst punishment I ever got? cry
October, 1996

I was in Jss3, for my mind Na oshey junior finalist. Popping my collar and sagging my extremely long shorts. I was a rebel believe or not. The whole school knew about Aworinde the great cane Chester. The artful dodger, the baddest guy, I took pride in my tardiness and legendary loitering, since I knew ""E pass cane?"mtcheew,. Then my bubble burst, my case got to Fr. Christopher
cry. The man thought of the best punishment for me. One Monday morning, I bounced to the assembly hall at 8:00 (assembly time was 7:45am) I got there, received my customary 12 strokes and was on my way in when Fr. Stopped me, young man come with me after the assembly, I turned white, afterwards he took me accompanied by some other students to an old abandoned toilet, he kicked the door open and asked me to get a bucket, some elephant (detergent) and wash it spotless. Emi? I got in, there were 6 toilets. I opened the first stall and was greeted with a putrid pungent stench, maggots and rats competed against themselves. I studied the lifecycle of the housefly cry I scrubbed and scrubbed shedding tears in the process, the worst was yet to come, in the third stall, I found splashed on the wall some faeces arranged to form AUSTINO 4 REAL WAZ HERE cry I cursed Austino wherever he might have been, I cursed his family! Chai I was dying. Needless to say I finished the job and was totally reformed. I started coming to assembly by 7:00am cry I was/am scared for life by austino's art. cry

So you attended a junioratte! cheesy
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nicepoker(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
I will never forget that punishment from the hands of one teacher we named undertaker. I was unfortunate that day when I and my friend were discussing about him. I called out the name not knowing that he was behind me. After receiving 12 solid lashes. He ordered me to be kneeling down for two weeks in front of those beautiful girls in class each time we were having his subject. I had to do that 4 times weekly twice on mondays tuesdays and. thursdays. Wednesdays was free for me. Fridays once. After that to even call his real name na wahala for me.

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by therealdeal10: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
There's bn many

Frog jump 100 tyms to n fro

Jst bcus i came late 2 chapel cuz it was a boarding school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Teophilus96(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
(Primary school)A deadly Frogjump,I couldn't walk for a week.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
I spent most of my high school in the states ironically the Western School punished me a lot. Imagine a Nigerian among whites(I was the Life of the class.. the class clown...The student who never studied but always got A's cool ) I got into a lot of detentions every 2 weeks. Jeez..I can't Imagine me alone with a sexy Administrator with big backside while I do Algebra work lipsrsealed

In Naija...I was A Goat...Flog me till your Hand bend I no go Cry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was in SSS3 cry 2004

Any teacher that combines Art and science depts always leave the class in anger, unless the teacher sef na wereygrin

One boring corper combined art and science dept. for economic class, he was just going blah blah blah till the bell for lunch break was rung.

Na so this guy say no break for us o
shockedshockedshocked we were all grumbling

All of a sudden I heard "TIME-UP" from the back of the class.

Who said that?? Nobody answer.
He went out to report to our class teachers.

BMT (my class teacher) came in and asked the science students to go back to their class and the rest of us to fall out.

In my mind, I was like "I don die today" cry
He made us lie under the sun for about 1hr 30mins, wash the staff and students toilets (both senier and junior toilet)

I be aje kpako but I neva wash toilet before, so I decided to fetch water for those washing the toilets (greatest mistake of my life embarassed )

After the washing, the wicked man sent us back to lie under the sun cry for another 1hr.

Na so this man carry loads of cane come meet us o.

After all the punishment, 8strokes each shockedshockedshockedshocked

He never flog me, I don dey cry in advance cry

The following day I didn't go to school embarassed cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by thoollz: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
i remember my final year in secondary school, I was d lab prefect and our duty that morning was to check for long nails, fish out dirty and untidy students. I was having a filled day picking out those student who had offended me in d past, and then came d turn of d prefects, I had a nail as long as almost one inch on my finger, GBESE!!! I was busy being d wicked fellow forgetting that I also had skeletons in my cupboard. I was picked out by my teacher. See shame and humiliation. The juniors I picked earlier had forgotten that they'll b punished, dem too laff me dat day Ehn. So it was time to dish out our meals(punishment). We were told to carry a bucket on our heads while on our knees, while d other guilty ones will fill d bucket with sand and take turns. That's one day I'll never forget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by slimbless(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
I was a good girl in school then grin so I have nothing to say. I ll just relax and read comments

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pavore9:

So you attended a junioratte! cheesy
Your head Dey there jare, Fr., teachers, senior students and of course the auxiliary seminarians. grin I chop cane tire grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
sad
Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by kennynelcon(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
If I start the gist you won't believe me... FGC guys will know better.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by akins56(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
i was given the cover of an exhasted vaseline container to fetch water from the ground floor of my four storey school in kaduna to fill a bucket placed at the last floor, na cry i later cry wen d tin no gree fill.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by fart: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
i had to kneel down naked in front of the class because I shat on my clothes even though I asked the teacher for permission to use the toilet and the shema.le told me no.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by Pavore9: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:

Your head Dey there jare, Fr., teachers, senior students and of course the auxiliary seminarians. grin I chop cane tire grin

But una dey dey stubborn no be small! grin Recall a Priest friend, he was a crazy fellow back in his junioratte days! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? by bufness(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmmm i will always remember aunt esther angry, she say make i draw up my trousers nd start crswling with my knees all d skin there almost peel, my mama wan kee em for school d next day lol
btw kindly checkout www.galvinggrey..com.ng, u gonna catch fun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topic In Petroleum Engineering / 300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo) / Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.