Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies (4527 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
There's an increasing hype that real men eat punnay.

This shouldn't include undergraduate gals.

cos most of them live in the hostels and share public toilet.

#peace

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
why you shouldn't give "a head" dude, does that sound right to your ears
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by falconey(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
even if she put honey,sandwitch, affang soup even kechup me no go eat that thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
OP u sure say u well so.... All is fine I hope?

You know what the bible says about givers grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by zyzxx(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

hun ! Wetin he wan give?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
zyzxx:
hun ! Wetin he wan give?
wetin him talk say he no wan 'give' for the title of this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by gj22(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Honestly, giving head is not that bad. Just close your eyes and do it. You are doing it for her, not yourself.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by zyzxx(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

wetin him talk say he no wan 'give' for the title of this thread grin
lol I no no grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Mikocake(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
pusi is meant for dicck and dicck for pusi...stop eating poison today...strange sickness everywhere, make we knw where the thing wey dey do us dey come from.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by FruityLass: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
We nko undecided

And what type of head?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by jonaifame22(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmmmm.how mch I love to give a head

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by princealexndre(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

So u advice us to keep eating...well, i am not hungry...keep dat sh#t to ur self

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by snakebeat: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
parrygee:
There's an increasing hype that real men eat punnay.

This shouldn't include undergraduate gals.

cos most of them live in the hostels and share public toilet.

#peace
The bolded isn't true...
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by edward1984(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
pffff some times it's good not to comment..

Visit my thread for extremely cheap/clean cars from Germany.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
If you eat a girl pusee and she is not a virgin you are bound to take up a disease.i remember telling my x I always have this itching problem anytime we made out.i don't know if it's due to her sleeping around
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by steph2sweet(f): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
And you think all undergraduate girls live in hostels

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by nnamdibig(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mikocake:
pusi is meant for dicck and dicck for pusi...stop eating poison today...strange sickness everywhere, make we knw where the thing wey dey do us dey come from.

Gbam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Most wink

steph2sweet:
And you think all undergraduate girls live in hostels
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by samzie(m): 2:35am On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

e no talk anytin jawe....freaky lady..see ya eye
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Afrok(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Well, that one concern the concerned parties.... just do what will satisfy you and her in bed, chikena embarassed
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by luthorcorp: 4:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Orijin in action grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by luthorcorp: 4:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Although the op might have a point thoug cool
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Mikocake:
Oo nna gi muru gi(you are a true son of your father). Kudos bro cool
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by SleekyPosh(m): 4:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Mikocake:

Bro Aswear ure 200% right mehn....That place wey so many Skrunjimanjiz dey waka commot from. Chai!!! cry
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by SleekyPosh(m): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2015
And the alarming fact is dat some guys even go as far as eat in punaz of prostitutes and oloshos....Shailaalaaa!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by overdrive(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2015
SleekyPosh:
And the alarming fact is dat some guys even go as far as eat in punaz of prostitutes and oloshos....Shailaalaaa!!!!!

shocked shocked
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by fartkay(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
I de give head like kilode. ma babe no de gree me do her b4. bo now she de enjoy am like mad. guy to me, oral sweet pass intercos self. imagine dos juice secreting from d honey pot. so delicious.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Youngpo413: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2015
gj22:
Honestly, giving head is not that bad. Just close your eyes and do it. You are doing it for her, not yourself.
you are licking another man sperm then,cos naija ladies are not faithful.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Youngpo413: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
SleekyPosh:
the only difference between "girlfriend" and "prostitute" is just the name.so it makes no difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by karmaleon: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'd give you a head that make you body whirl. EroticAngelina doesn't have to know... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Big Brother Naija's Gifty Threatens To Release Her Sex Video / See How Guys React When Beautiful Girl Enters The Class / Woman Shares After S*x Photos On Facebook, Praises Her Man For Doing It Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.