|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,107,293 members, 7,667,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 01:57 PM
Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) / Tricks Vulcanisers Use To Defraud Motorists / Why Do Lagos Motorists Drive With Headlamps On In Broad-day Light!! (2) (3) (4)
|Rainy Season: My Do’s And Don’ts For Motorists And Passengers by Christino(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2009|
LagosMet Rainy Season: My do’s and don’ts for motorists and passengers
1. Buy an umbrella for the car, office, a friend and home.
2. If you haven’t raised your sport car, call your mechanic now
3. Don’t drive while it’s raining or less than 20 minutes after, it takes a while for highway floods to clear.
4. Don’t venture into roads you less frequently used (during the dry season) as floods make it difficult to differentiate pot holes from “gutters” and “canals”.
5. If you must drive while it’s drizzling or raining, turn your headlamps on and your emergency lamps too. Also, avoid depending on horns alone, while you honk, flass your full lights as well since most windows are wound up and A/Cs on in other to clear the windscreen of most cars. Some even tune up their radios for situation reports, coupled with the deafening sound of the rain and thunder outside, your horn alone is less than likely to pass the message across. Use your hazard lights and flash your full lights.
Click [url=http://LagosMet Rainy Season: My do’s and don’ts for motorists and passengers]here[/url] to read more:
|Re: Rainy Season: My Do’s And Don’ts For Motorists And Passengers by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2009|
I will feature it on the home page if you include the entire article here.
|Re: Rainy Season: My Do’s And Don’ts For Motorists And Passengers by Christino(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2009|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24