Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (97010 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Dannyset(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by olajorn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
K
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Fesomu(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eni duro
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Oluwasolaa3: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
God bless nigeria soldier nd protect u
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by paul288yahoo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Observing
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Cadamlk: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
I wish they were captured.I hate those guys more than the way Hitler hate the Jews
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Excellentric(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Promise to Nigerians by leaders baacked with the political will will certainly yield result.There is no mountain insurmountable.God bless the Millitary.They need to be encouraged.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Medic111(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
My first time on NL, will soon get dere@d top
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by justdivine: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
H
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by emmygzy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
wow. thats ok
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Something is very very wrong in this country, somebody is serious deceiving another, how was this boko boys able to get such amourd vehicle into Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by princemillla(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
If evacuating Boko Haram and and fighting corruption (not mouth alone) is the only thing this administration can tackle, then it's a success.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Abdul4success(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Up Nigeria's Army
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Glamour09(f): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
That's a good one, more power to the nigeria army.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by princemillla(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
dowai:
Something is very very wrong in this country, somebody is serious deceiving another, how was this boko boys able to get such amourd vehicle into Nigeria

That's one million kilogram questions u will never see any one to give answer to

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Enesi47: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
edward1984:
God bless our military.. Please I hope they are well paid for their services..
boss abi oooooo FG need to consider them ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Each time i hear of news like this, i search into my heart and see peace, happiness and joy proping up...I'v been feeling much delighted lately as against the 'usual top-news'

meanwhile, I eavedropped someone somewhere Systematically PLEADING Nigerians (me included) to forgive the BH boys...NEVER!!!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by likila: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
dowai:

the armor belongs to the Nigeria Army. I think it broke down. You can see they are digging out their APC.
Meanwhile, this looks like wary villagers on hearing the NA approach ran away for dear lives, abandoning bicycles and decrepit 504.

Absolutely no signs of a boko haram settlement.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
And one man from the North (name withheld) says we should forgive Boko Boys... Chase and kill them all cos no peace for d wicked. Dogara take note
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
We told them Baba would do it but they doubted. Now look at this...

God, abeg, continue to put the enemies of this potentially great nation to shame.

God bless the Nigerian Army.

God bless PMB.

God bless PYO.

God bless Buratai.

God bless Nairaland Progressives.

God bless the Op of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by nayoubiko: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
GREAT JOB
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Samiceman: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
superstar1:
Gone are the days when our soldiers were running away from these bandits.

I hope their descendants will not come back in 50year time, telling us how they were not defeated by NA but by a combined forces of US Seal, M16, Nigerien gendarmes and Cameroonian gendarmes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, Trouble sleep, yanga dey wake am
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
sanandreas:
The ploy was for North to regain power. Now that it is done. Fighting is over. What a calculated move. Soldiers are now working and boko haram surrendering. Well the snake they created bite them hard.
GBAM!!!
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by newspostng(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
i hope this stops the suicide bombings but i guess it still wont coz the whole country security system need to be overhauled. tracking each and every citizens like dhl and fedex package ---- my donald trump advice

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by legaxi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
sanandreas:
The ploy was for North to regain power. Now that it is done. Fighting is over. What a calculated move. Soldiers are now working and boko haram surrendering. Well the snake they created bite them hard.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Adeabbey59(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks to God Almighty for this. Now I can hear bombing free news from the NE
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Justbright(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
sanandreas:

U are a FOOL

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by UnclevicYBNL(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Noted, next news please
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by gebest: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
weldone boys the Lord is ur strength.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.