Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (60738 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by themosthigh: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
[b] All these is caused by religion and the christian, muslim and jewish belif in that damn terrorist and evill God.
Let us end religion and accept the fact that it is a lie and a human invention. Imagine verses like this from the bible....the isrealities
Practsed a far worst form of brutality than boko haram.cant we see that it is the same bloody,war mongering god

Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.” The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.” “That’s enough!” he replied.

—Gospel of Luke 22:36-38, NIV
(Matthew 10:34-36) - "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

Islam

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah." (Quran 2:191)
Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

—Quran, [Quran 8:65]
Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others beside them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

Not equal are those of the believers who sit [at home] without any [genuine] excuse and those who strive hard and fight in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has given preference by a degree to those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit [at home]. [In reality], for each, Allah has made a good promise and [in reality] Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight above those who sit [at home] by a huge reward. Degrees of [higher] grades from Him and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever Forgiving, Most Merciful.

—Quran, [Quran 4:95]
O you who believe! when you meet those who disbelieve marching for war, then turn not your backs to them. And whoever shall turn his back to them on that day-- unless he turn aside for the sake of fighting or withdraws to a company-- then he, indeed, becomes deserving of Allah's wrath, and his abode is hell; and an evil destination shall it be.

—Quran, [Quran 8:15]
cant we see that all this foreign religions are bullshit and if there is a god,he will be angry with us for thinking so low of him

[/b]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Leyemoshood: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
He is an unquestionable God grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by greenstar: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:
Sir, if you own a cooperation for an instance and your subordinates are rebelling against you despite all your efforts to have a cordial and personal relationship with them even after they disobeyed an injunction you gave them when you employed them, you have the power to sack them but didn't, still loved and cared for them and even sacrificed your position and came down to their level to show them what's best for them, hoping that that they will make the right choices without you compelling them and forcing them without any choice of their own, but with a definite day of judgement in mind to judge all them, according tho those that accepted your sacrifice for them and those that refused it vehemently, would you fold your hands and watch everything you have built be tumbled over by some rebellious workers and not do something to put an end to the decay that their rebellion has brought about?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Vock(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Misanthrope: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
There's no God sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by imdolufemi: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
ok
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by great664(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

If God Want Us to LOVE our ENEMIES, Why Is He Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In HELLFIRE?

I need real answers please.

I will give answers without quoting any scripture verse , just my personal view on your question drawn by the Picture.

1. The greatest commandment on earth irrespective of religion, tribe or race is LOVE. God wanted that Love and Unity on earth that was why He commanded that, as for burning in hell, nothing like burning in hell forever, its second death after the second resurrection when the enemies will try to rebel and destroy the new Jerusalem.

2. Yes Satan can do anything that God does not allow. God created all to have a free will, the ability to choose what's wrong or right. we are not Robot neither Satan, as you and I have the ability to make any choice so also every Gods creation.

3. Similar like the second question, Gods intention was not to create uncomfortable earth, it was Satan rebellion that bring about the sin on earth, that rebellion started as a result of our free will, so you can also choose to believe in Him or Not but what's important is to do what you feel is right and avoid wrong things, Let your conscience be the judge.

4. When I get my hand on the original manuscript of the Bible then I will answer you well, But I believe Jesus died on Friday and resurrected on Sunday that's why Christians celebrate Good Friday and Easter Sunday, but on the day of his resurrection, the bible mentioned that "On the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene ..............." which means Sunday is the first day and Saturday the 7th day which God commanded us to keep Holy.

5. Like I said earlier, there's nothing like Hell Fire, I believe in total annihilation of sinners, that's second death. But from your own point of view if there's Hell, Haven't you loose your loved ones or seen people who lost theirs? Did you stop eating, sleeping , or doing every other thing because you lost someone very close? it will hurt a little but, In 2Pac's Voice " Life Goes On"

6. Provide the original manuscript or forever be silent .

There's nothing like real answer, it's from many school of thought but Let Love Lead you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by sandraokosun: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Dekatron:
He works in mysterious ways. Yet when I behave mysterious, I am tagged EVIL. By induction that I am God's image, then God is evil

I think God feels insecure

non of my business sha
God insecure, i understand we have to be rational to what is obvious to us, but pls God remains an imortal supernatural beign at least fear him for that
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by keandre: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Because he's a confused ruthless tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by adjoviomole(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
God already said hell was meant for d devil and his angels. Man as usual chose to follow the devil and God offered a way out. Liv a holy life and u will liv with me in this holy place called heaven. If you don't want to liv an holy life, u will liv wth the devil in that unholy place. No sin will enter heAven no mata hw small.

OP just simply admit that your probl is you cannot or dont want to liv a holy life because you enjoy the pleasures of sin. Its a mata of choice God is not forcing anyone.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by haftob(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
No satisfactory answer?? I believe in God and I am a Christian. However, for many months now I just sit in my house on Sunday and ponder over my more than three decades beleif. Have I been tricked all these while?. Every christian should ponder all the questions on the pix.
I am beginning to think religion is a tool used by a few to manipulate many to their advantage.
No religion is of God- weather Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism,Judaism, just mention it. I still searching for answers. Until then, I still beleive
It's time to open ur eyes to Islam and u'll see the truth! I want u to study Islam and not muslims, I repeat ISLAM and nt MUSLIMS

3 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by umarfantami(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
The Noble Quran 21:23

لَا يُسْـَٔلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْـَٔلُونَ

La yusalu AAamma yafAAalu wahum yusaloona

He (Allah) cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned.

Qur'an chapter 21 verse 23

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
No satisfactory answer?? I believe in God and I am a Christian. However, for many months now I just sit in my house on Sunday and ponder over my more than three decades beleif. Have I been tricked all these while?. Every christian should ponder all the questions on the pix.
I am beginning to think religion is a tool used by a few to manipulate many to their advantage.
No religion is of God- weather Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism,Judaism, just mention it. I still searching for answers. Until then, I still beleive

Read "In The Light Of Truth - The Grail Message". I'm sure you'll find all the answers you seek.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by DanielPop(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2015
At least the Book didn't say God cannot fight his battle neither does the Book expect us to kill for God!

Emeskhalifa:
hahhhhjjaaaaaaaa
i always laff at ppl of d book
grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by chynykes(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Be careful little minds how u think because the Father up above is looking down below... Don't allow Satan to make u challenge God else destruction awaits u..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by umarfantami(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
COULD YOU PLS DROP Your Number so that I could convince YOU VIA WHATs Ap with my answers In ISLAM IN SHA ALLAH.

or Add me 08067063881

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Dekatron(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Man was created in the image of God then we got perverted by Satan and lost our estate! In this fallen state we are more like Satan whose end is the lake of fire. We adopted imperfection and sin through disobedience...

But for God not to fail in His purpose for creating man, He sacrifice His only begotten son for our disobedience so that through His obedience, that led resurrection, we may have eternal life. So, any man who doesn't have Jesus Christ has an automatic death sentence (total annihilation of body, soul and spirit) hanging on his/her neck.

If God's righteous judgement did not spare Satan who use to be an angel of light but condemned and reserved him for total destruction in the lake of fire, who is man that the Lord would spare for going the way of Satan? Satan's way was and will always be rebellion against his creator!

All sinners who reject salvation through Christ Jesus would share Satan's fate; it's as simple as that! God is a righteous judge!
why must he kill his son before he can forgive us? Since Satan was his creation?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
adjoviomole:
God already said hell was meant for d devil and his angels. Man as usual chose to follow the devil and God offered a way out. Liv a holy life and u will liv with me in this holy place called heaven. If you don't want to liv an holy life, u will liv wth the devil in that unholy place. No sin will enter heAven no mata hw small.

OP just simply admit that your probl is you cannot or dont want to liv a holy life because you enjoy the pleasures of sin. Its a mata of choice God is not forcing anyone.

Your second paragraph wasn't necessary. Do you know the OP beyond NL? Why those hasty conclusions?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by NwaliE01: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2015
If you want to know why God shall destroy the enermy of man kind, then go to God in prayer, study the bible and believe in the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST,then answer will surely come.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by hahn(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2015
bxcode:
Sir, if you own a cooperation for an instance and your subordinates are rebelling against you despite all your efforts to have a cordial and personal relationship with them even after they disobeyed an injunction you gave them when you employed them, you have the power to sack them but didn't, still loved and cared for them and even sacrificed your position and came down to their level to show them what's best for them, hoping that that they will make the right choices without you compelling them and forcing them without any choice of their own, but with a definite day of judgement in mind to judge all them, according tho those that accepted your sacrifice for them and those that refused it vehemently, would you fold your hands and watch everything you have built be tumbled over by some rebellious workers and not do something to put an end to the decay that their rebellion has brought about?

@bolded, why are you comparing the decision of a man with a supposedly almighty god?

Answer this question, if YOU are god, will you create evil in men and then punish them for it?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Dekatron(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2015
haftob:

It's time to open ur eyes to Islam and u'll see the truth! I want u to study Islam and not muslims, I repeat ISLAM and nt MUSLIMS

Yea, so he can start strapping a bomb on his body. Biko pls don't answer him o

#1lessTerrorist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by HomoSapiien: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
haftob:

sad

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Silly Contradiction in the Bible? This is exactly why God would send people to hell! "Idle words like this"
menesheh:

That's the silly contradictions in the bible.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Dekatron(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
sandraokosun:
God insecure, i understand we have to be rational to what is obvious to us, but pls God remains an imortal supernatural beign at least fear him for that

Miss/Mrs Sandra, oh please!! How is he immortal? Cos a book written by Jews wen tech was in its cradle?

Confused

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by ityP(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

locate a Jehovah's witness.... every single question u have would be answered using the bible only.... u won't be the first....
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Seriously, most of these questions can never stand logic and critical thinking. There no way anyone can defend these in the face of smart logic.

A lot of us have issues with these beliefs though we still call ourselves Christians. I'm one of them. The more I think the more confused I become concerning a lot of things.

But I still take solace in the fact I didn't become a Christian merely to escape Hell fire or any other punishment that await the sinners and ungodly.

I have enough faith to believe God is real. But most of the events surrounding religion don't make much of a sense to ME. Not any more.

No religion can withstand the assault of sustained critical thinking. No one!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Dekatron(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Chosen1984:
Silly Contradiction in the Bible? This is exactly why God would send people to hell! "Idle words like this"
Because I chose not to believe in his book, he would turn me to BBQ he wouldn't eat?

That shows he is wicked. How then, can a wicked person be loving?

Again, FVCK GOD!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Badbreathcure81(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Good question,in fact why not destroy them on time before I hey start tormenting their preys?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by glamourroudy(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2015
What baffles me still....hw did God came in2 existence??

3 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by hahn(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Man was created in the image of God then we got perverted by Satan, whom he created, and lost our estate! In this fallen state we are more like Satan whose end is the lake of fire. We adopted imperfection and sin through disobedience...

But for God not to fail in His purpose for creating man, he already failed by creating evil as well He sacrifice His only begotten son so there was no better way to amend his mistake? undecided for our disobedience or do you mean for the way we were created so that through His obedience, that led to resurrection, we may have eternal life. So, any man who doesn't have Jesus Christ has an automatic death sentence (total annihilation of body, soul and spirit) hanging on his/her neck. And you feel comfortable with this despite the fact that there millions of people that were raised up in different beliefs including women and children

If God's righteous judgement did not spare Satan who use to be an angel of light but condemned and reserved him for total destruction in the lake of fire, who is man that the Lord would spare for going the way of Satan? Satan's way was and will always be rebellion against his creator!

You have only succeeded in proving that your god is barabaric, incompetent and has ego issues

All sinners who reject salvation through Christ Jesus would share Satan's fate; it's as simple as that! God is a righteous judge!

What exactly is righteous about burning people for a sin that you created them with? You really need to check the meaning of righteous in your dictionary or do christians have a different dictionary? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Damsman10(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

my broda God doesn't v enemies, He wants us 2 forsake our evil ways 2 come live with Him, if u r a sinner n u r alive den u r still receiving His grace n He wants u 2 please repent n come 2 Him n he will v mercy, its there in Isaiah 55:7 [B] GOD DOESN'T WANT U OR I 2 PERISH N SUFFER IN THE PIT OF HELL[/B]
it's a voluntary stuff, u can choose life 4rm death n likewise , n den 4 ur remaining questions, I want u 2 no dat GOD IS NO LONGER GOD IF HE TELLS U AW HE THINKS OR HOW HE WORKS EXCEPT U GO TO MEET HIM IN PERSON (we all no dat Mary did nt v sex n she got pregnant, u beta start asking God aw Jesus got there) , pls read ur bible more n u'll understand more, n don't ask 2 many questions because u probably wnt even understand d answer (Isaiah 55:8-9)

n I pray n op I haven't wasted 2% of my ba3,
God bless u
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2015
Right, if God also wants us to love our enemies, why do so called christians always call on holy ghost fire to burn or destroy their enemies? undecided, every time you hear them shouting and praying against their enemies, do they even have enemies or is it just in their imagination?

Aren't they supposed to love and forgive their so called enemies? Me thinks the so called christians are confused in fact all religions are confused.

Just my opinion o!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.