Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation (46614 Views)

Buhari: Court Asked To Order Saraki To Set Up Medical Panel / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by ObiOkpor(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2015
The thief is on the run,because he's guilty....

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Ofunaofu: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2015
saraki can only run but cannot hide.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Leyemoshood: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2015
hahahahaahahaha so he cant run,thought he is the SP and can do anyhow grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by damton(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2015
make dem hold am well, before e enter Cameroon and escape from there

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by nwakaibeya1: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2015
>watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ………>4 who HV spiritual Eye&ear listen&watch INFO@video&judge spiritualy
Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Badbreathcure81(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2015
. Okay,nice move
Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by KanwuliaJara: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Has he bought his ticket to DUBAI YET? wink
Like Ibori? wink
Which foreign country is going to FINALLY jail him? wink

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by omogidi234(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2015
pedel:

Why speakest thou in KJV?
Why art thou deceiving thine Senate President? Knowest not thou that thine nation abhoreth corruption?
Tell thine Senate President to resign.
This is what that Lord saith to the Senate President: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN.
This is the word of the Lord concerning thee, oh Nigeria, Thou shall be free from the hands of thine oppressors that has held thee down since 1999.
Thus siath the Lord; all thine leaders, that has plunder thee shall all be childless and their houses shall be desolate.
I the Lord shall restore thy glory and thou shall no more be an outcast among the nations.

I have given thee my servant, Muhamadu Buhari, who shall lead thee in the way or restoration and thine reproach shall be taken away before the end of 2019.

Nairanlanders cannot seize to amaze me, one speaketh in 1800 English and another goodlier, expanded the expression in a way not knoweth to us.

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Amack(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2015
I can't believe this is happening, this is the out come of Tinubu visit to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by christinie(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2015
I told y'all that APC's gonna fight dirty.
All enemies of Goodluck are now having badluck.
Confusion in the camp of our enemies.

Hahahaha APSHIT continue!

All Progressive Criminals.

Ndi ushu.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki is in ilorin, am 100% sure

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by maryhaam(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2015
pedel:

What meanest thou brother? Why art thou laughing in Greek?
Doest thou remember that there were two thieves on the cross? Doest not thine Bible say one on the left and one on the right?
Doest not Jesus forgave ONLY the one who repent and probably confess where he hid the money he stole?
Did Jesus forgave Baraba the thief who was released for him to be crucified?
When people stealeth money big enough to develope a city they shall visit CCT without hiding behind any FHC stay of prosecution.
Wheresoever thou seest a WITCH thou shall also find an HUNTER.
both of you thou,looool

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by ojuu4u(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Jagaban must see his "end" . Whr ar d people weeping that Jagaban is a local champs I tink they said saraki kn how to play national politics.

7 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by tonynickson(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2015
I hate howw saraki is being witchhunted

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by ojuu4u(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Zeinymira post=38187422]And by the end of the week,I hope this man won't be roaming the street as a freeman.

Provided he releases that post he fraudlently occupied

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by anonimi: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2015
STORIES from the Nation newspaper of propaganda by the cabal running Aso Rock while Buubu sleeps away his mandate!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by modath(f): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=iphoneloaded post=38187488][/quote]

I need that sheriff meme with quickness, thanks a milli.

Cc: midolian, i have found a rival to that evil toddler. grin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by anonimi: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2015
tonynickson:
I hate howw saraki is being witchhunted

...and that is why Tinubu and his cabal will FAIL woefully in this latest project, InshaAllah!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by anonimi: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2015
ObiOkpor:
The thief is on the run,because he's guilty....

Why is this thief not on the run?
Perhaps because he DOLLARISED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the convention that produced Buhari as APC presidential candidate in December, not so

ijekul:
Amaechi Paid N22 billion for Advice ONLY to Reject MonoRail

As the Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by the Rivers State Government to probe the sale of valued assets of the state and other matters continued its sitting on Friday, the technical consultant to the state on the monorail project, Arcus Gibbs revealed that  he advised former Governor Chibuike Amaechi against continuing with the project.

Managing Director of Arcus Gibbs Nig Ltd, Wiero Viguezang, however said his company gave the advice only after collecting N22.9bn from the Rivers State Government since its services were enlisted in March 1, 2010.

Viguezang spoke when he appeared before the commission to explain the role played by his company in the monorail project being probed by the commission.

While being cross-examined by counsel to the commission, Dr. Zaccheus Adangor, Viguezang, stated that the monorail project was no longer tenable considering the shortfall in the state’s revenue and the inability of its original technical and equity partners, TSI Nig Ltd, headed by the former military administrator of Rivers State, Brig-Gen Anthony Ukpo (Rtd.), to fulfil its obligations to contribute 80 per cent of its equity holdings.

He disclosed that the state owes his company N1.1bn for its services.
He also said the company had in a letter to the Rivers State through the ministry of transport, in April, made a six-point recommendation to the Rivers State on how to unbundle the monorail project in such a way that the state government can salvage some financial benefits out of the N33.9bn so far invested in the project. The monorail project was originally estimated to cost about Euros2250m.

The technical partner had in its sixth point of recommendation suggested to the Rivers State Government to unbundle the monorail project and approach the manufacturers of the mechanical components and rail tracks in Germany and exploit the possibility of reselling components at a lower price to the manufacturers.

He said the company also advised the state government to consider the option of using the monorail facilities for other commercially viable purposes, mentioning the spaces between pillars and surrounding areas of the monorail project, stressing that the area between Azikiwe Road and the UTC axis could be put into very fruitful commercial purpose.
Viguezang also told the commission that his company and the state government had planned to unveil the monorail project last April specifically to mislead the people of Rivers State into thinking that the project, which has gulped N33.9bn, was still on course.

He admitted that his company wrote a memo to the commissioner for transport to arrange the unveiling of the project essentially for media coverage since the project was “technically uncompleted”. 

According to Viguezang, “We actually wrote to the ministry of transport in January, to arrange for the governor to unveil the monorail project in April for the attention and coverage of the media based on the expectation of the people of the state.”

When asked to clarify if the unveiling was to deceive the people of Rivers State into believing that the controversial monorail project was ready, Viguezang admitted; “It was to deceive the people into believing that the monorail project was at last ready”.

The managing director, however, stressed that “apart from the media coverage and public attention that it is expected to generate, the monorail was not technically and commercially ready. Only phase 1a within phase 1 of the project was ready. So, there was no way the public would have been able to use the monorail as at April when we asked the ministry of transport to unveil the project to the media”.

Viguezang admitted that the Rivers State government enlisted services of Arcus Gibbs at the cost of N600 million from March 1, 2010 to December 1, 2010, after the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with TSI collapsed because TSI could not raise revenue to fulfil the payment of its 80 per cent equity share capital.

He stated that part of its role as the technical service provider to the Rivers State government concerning the monorail project was to evaluate and assess the activities of TSI and give an independent opinion to the Rivers State government.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-technical-consultants-advised-amaechi-against-monorail-project-after-collecting-n22bn/218811/
Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Toks2008(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
rusher14:
What maketh thou man to scurry, to seek refuge in a bunker?

Thou art the third most powerful man in thine country.

Show thine face to those that accuse thou of iniquity.

Behold thine self to officers of the law and makest thine people proud.

Is not thou a man of lawful repute?

Has thou compromised thine inheritance or that of thine servants?

Needest thou to worry.

For I am with thee.

lol

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Toofan007: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
So no members of national assembly or principal officers have immunity? Has it always been like this? I could have sworn they have o. Good thing they don't.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by free2ryhme: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2015
If Saraki has no skeleton in cupboard, why seeking injunction to stop the CCB. If you know Bukola Saraki well, you'll never give him any chance,in view of his criminality. He can kill for money & position. He drained kwara with his so-called shonga farm,having understood that shonga people can prefer "umbrella to life" in view of their nativity. This waywardness of Bukola cannot be condoned by a civilised & articulate community. He used govt money for the later privatised shonga farm, Diagonistic center, Aviation college,that has no meaning to the poor masses,sold kwara lands, made selfish law,through the assembly of useless men &women for 100million monthly pension,where those who put in 35years in service are dieing of non payment of their pension,stole billions of naira from the manipulated loan for kwara of over 15billion naira,payable by generation to generation. Bukola Saraki deserves death sentence for he has killed many in silence & still killing through his agent Fatah,who is the current state manager & a figure head. Bukola should be removed from office. He's a contradiction to change policy,pls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Victortee1(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Adeyinka12:
Egberun samu e ,kole samo'lorun lowo.

Let mere senate president go to mere kirikiri

But av u tot that if he had been in court dat day he may av gotten an adjournment and will be able to buy time to settle scores politically? That's wat arrogance and pride does. I don't see a witch hunt o. Abi, no bench warrant wld av been issued to a suspect in court na. If indeed dats intended, den he played into the hands of his enemie

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by anonimi: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2015
christinie:
I told y'all that APC's gonna fight dirty.
All enemies of Goodluck are now having badluck.
Confusion in the camp of our enemies.

Hahahaha APSHIT continue!

All Progressive Criminals.

Ndi ushu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227068_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Mentcee(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2015
rusher14:
What maketh thou man to scurry, to seek refuge in a bunker?

Thou art the third most powerful man in thine country.

Show thine face to those that accuse thou of iniquity.

Behold thine self to officers of the law and makest thine people proud.

Is not thou a man of lawful repute?

Has thou compromised thine inheritance or that of thine servants?

Needest thou to worry.

For I am with thee.
Great rendition in archaic/biblical English. kudos. never mind the buffoon talking of English and studying Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
Politics! Politics!! Politics!!!

Saraki is not a learner. I believe he'll survive diz and become stronger..

He's taught by the best
Stop supporting corrupt individuals. Ur likes are why we re yet to move foward as a nation.

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Freestyl(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki should just go and defend himself #period

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2015
pedel:

Why speakest thou in KJV?
Why art thou deceiving thine Senate President? Knowest not thou that thine nation abhoreth corruption?
Tell thine Senate President to resign.
This is what that Lord saith to the Senate President: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN.
This is the word of the Lord concerning thee, oh Nigeria, Thou shall be free from the hands of thine oppressors that has held thee down since 1999.
Thus siath the Lord; all thine leaders, that has plunder thee shall all be childless and their houses shall be desolate.
I the Lord shall restore thy glory and thou shall no more be an outcast among the nations.

I have given thee my servant, Muhamadu Buhari, who shall lead thee in the way or restoration and thine reproach shall be taken away before the end of 2019.

You try.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by slimfit1(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2015
He wasn't even born in Nigeria so let him go and rule where he was born now.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by bigerboy200: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them!! Allow them to continue to feed on propaganda!! Nothing will come out of this case!!
Y won't fly support shit?? mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation by cactuscee(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2015
rusher14:

Both advanced languages in their own rights.

None superior to the other. Admittedly though, one has wider usage but often more convoluted due to its various iterations.
Over skill go run your belle.
What is convuted and iteration got to do with the matter wey dey ground? Abi na dis one solve problem of saraki avoiding arrest? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.