Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) (44154 Views)

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by emeka2847: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2015
First, I am not @bukolasaraki supporter. But I hate dirty politics.

But I follow him on Twitter, and I know that 6 days ago, a twitter follower (@9grrepublican) of his openly requested him to remove party affiliation from his profile as he's everybody's senate president (check his handle on the 14th September for proof).

He obliged and even thanked the fan for the advise. Now it has become a campaign point for his assailants, including PDP. Talk about dirty politics!

Is it possible that the fan's request was a political gimmick in the first place.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by emeka2847: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Haba!
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by bugzbunny: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2015
That twitter follower is tinubu

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by emeka2847: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2015
bugzbunny:
That twitter follower is tinubu

He he he. LWKMD.
Actually, it seems that the person @grrepublican did it deliberately.

20 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Tongsman(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Shittaakeem(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by odutope(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2015
This should be on the front page
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Dacosa(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2015
9ja drama
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by BALLOSKI: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Where's saraki's reply?

11 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by oluspencer(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka and Baes

63 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Aromas: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2015
oluspencer:
Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka and Baes
grin grin Nawa o, see weytin Aregbe turn una to? Well, you free to come to my place here in Borno State.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Witch hunting him in the process making him more popular than all our celebrities combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by phlemzy: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Too much noise about Saraki's travail.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by omowolewa: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Childish, is he a puppet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2015
so the president should not have political affiliation again?

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2015
.....and the so called senate president heel the advice of an anonymous twitter user, he should he consult with his/her on how he hands the consequences too

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by emeka2847: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
You no see picture above? Abi eye dey pain you?

BALLOSKI:
Where's saraki's reply?

17 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Decapo: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2015
I dey wait o
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
This guy is one of the smartest politicians in Nigeria though I don't even like him

1 Like

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by sunkyrazzy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where are the wailing wailers..its yet anoda time for y'all to know a new thing you go about yelling on some fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Flashh: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
If that is a sigh of calling it a quit for APC. He's free to go.

Without him won't stop APC from achieving success.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
is dat even necessary.. ppl sha cry
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by klem93(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
I beegi... is APC banner on his twitter page the work we asked him to do?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Berrylite: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
I really pity saraki in this trying time. If he survives this, he will enter church go do thanksgiving....

I know say him be muslim, so don't quote me because I don't return to a thread once I read and comment

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by kay29000(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmm! Na wa o! Naija and drama.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki film is getting more interesting the more
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by adonbilivit: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
I feel for Saraki. why? coz he is used as a scape goat! if anything happens to him and the same does not happen to others(u know them)...make I shut up sha
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Dindondin(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
t
cosby02:

For Table
No, T for Tinubu!
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by cosby02(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Una no go church
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by cosby02(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dindondin:
t
For Table
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by MrZachs(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.