Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos (8085 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of The Strange Flag Behind President Buhari / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Fake "Ben Murray Bruce" On Facebook, Giving Out N100M (photo) Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
It was gathered today at Ojo,Lagos that a man named usman who sells provision in his little kiosk was deprived from his manhood spiritually today.

Naijaveiw gathered from available eye witnesses about the incident.Mr Adebayo who was a dear neighbor to Usman said ''Usman was at his shop as usual selling to customers just until a Man who iddentified himself as Salisu approached his kiosk demanding to buy coca-cola,As he delivered the drink to him,Usman felt a sharp sensation in his body,he quickly checked his entire body up to the point of discovering the shrink posture of his Man-hood.Usman hurriedly alarmed and the said Salisu was located by surrounded youths.He was tortured by angry mobs just until he began confessions on his intention to use Usman's Man-hood for ritual.
The Ajangbadi Police Division later intervened and arrested Salisu for proper investigation about the incident.

Source..http://naijaveiw..com.ng/2015/09/photo-man-stole-traders-man-hood-for.html

1 Share

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
What a pity,,,,Its not our portion o
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by NyscBobo: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Aii
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Wonderful grin grin
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by humblesteve(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Unbelievable news everywhere nawaoh
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by tucky200(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Bros I hv seen that picture before,stop spreading lies ogbeni

6 Likes

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by respect80(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Fairly used di*k @ affordable price.

8 Likes

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by ebbybest(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2015
God our world is crumbling please have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by ELTON123(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2015
''Usman was at his shop as usual selling to customers just until a Man who iddentified himself as Salisu approached his kiosk demanding to buy coca- cola
please help me check the name

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by MrZachs(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2015
mutgerfuckerz!
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Pangea: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2015
The cocck merchants at work! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2015
And some people were on here few weeks ago saying JUJU is not real
Money ritual is not real
I'm quite sure one of them is this kiosk owner grin

1 Like

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by xmich(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2015
OK
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Demmocrats(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Lie that Pix that op uploaded have been used over and over

Formulated by OP
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Genital Retraction Syndrome aka Koro syndrome[/size]

Google it. There is a whole medical library dedicated to it.

Small pr1ks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Lie that Pix that op uploaded have been used over and over

Formulated by OP

Some people worth being thrown out of here by nairaland...how can you just jump on a trend to say rubbish...Anyway you must be jobless
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
And some people were on here few weeks ago saying JUJU is not real
Money ritual is not real
I'm quite sure one of them is this kiosk owner grin

Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Ignorance is bliss
Your dicck is going to be the next
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=18pt]This thread proves that your Average NL poster and vis a viz Nigerian is a certified educated illiterate![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Your dicck is going to be the next

The only time my 7 inch turgid dik will dissappear is down your mother's gaping abyss and you know that won't ever happen
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

The only time my 7 inch turgid dik will dissappear is down your mother's gaping abyss and you know that won't ever happen
Cum rag!
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Cum rag!

That's no way to speak of your cum dumpster mother
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

That's no way to speak of your cum dumpster mother
You don't sound like somebody who has parent am sure you are picked up from baby factory,You need education! you don't attack people's parent online enjoy your miserable life
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
You don't sound like somebody who has parent am sure you are picked up from baby factory,You need education! you don't attack people parent online enjoy your miserable life

Look at this owambe conceived bastard spewing trash!2
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Look at this owambe conceived bastard spewing trash!2
This further shows that you dont have family,you can't find such picture on pc of anybody who has common sense

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by BishopMagic: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2015
bettercreature:
This further shows that you dont have family,you can't find such picture on pc of anybody who has common sense

Thatz dat gangsta sh1t

And why are you checking my profile?

Dem tell u say NL nah facrbook?

Phaggot
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by donholy28(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Pinsure of the shrinked dick.... or
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by bugzbunny: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Sophisticated people at it again

1 Like

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dklef(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
very outrageous. one happened at ikeja some time ago, where I witnessed a crippling who after severely beaten, confessed of how he hand-shakes bypassers and instantly gain possession of their man hood. These beggars for example, are not really worthy of our pity sometimes!
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Real time i start holding my stuff when walking on the street...Mehn ( I love my thing)
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
I just hope every guy gonna learn holding their d*cks Nowadays

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Corruption Is This? This Country Is Finished! / President Buhari’s 2018 Christmas Message To Nigerians / Obaseki Renames Oshiomhole Street To Saraki Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.