Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (38670 Views)

Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / He Wants More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Lijams(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Poor people want to have many children because they believe that in their old ages,the more the number of those children,the more the money those children bring to them.they forgot that children that are not well trained will authomatically become nonetity in the future if God does not intervene.on the other hand,rich people want the two they have to be responsible to themselves first and thereafter to the whole nation,a rich person is not expecting any monetary reward from any of their children,they train them to manage and improve wealth.a rich man will never attend a party and drink to stupour because he has better brands of drinks in his bar at home but, a poor man will see that as an oppotunity which he may never come by in a jiffy.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by refreshrate: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
sam90s:

You didn't add to what the author already know undecided,

i dont understand this type of English o, besides i got over a 100 likes so take cake and get some rest

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
why do arabs have more children than europeans?
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by saintopus(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
I read from 0-4, and almost all the comment are based on either education or sex.

On education, you can be educated yet still poor. This can lead to fewer children or many children it depend on the individual.

On sex,both the rich and poor enjoy it. It also depend on the individual.

I think in my opinion the reason could be cultural and or mentality.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Cletus244(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because rich people are engaged in one thing or the other. But u see poor people? Them go jux dey hus dey blow
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by DiiVictory(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
before I make any conclusion here, I ll like to know the number of children that is more, moderate and then small.
cos I think their is no proof of this but just blatant assumption.
so Nlanders tell me which number is big and less
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by emmanuellaj(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Cos na only that thing dey give them joy
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by DonaldGenes(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
armyofone:
The poor man loves his Big O and uses sex for relaxation. Imagine using sex for stress relieve shocked not so right.
I wish modern Africa man would think otherwise but for where...unfortunately the cycle of poverty continues.

Kinda like the way you said it. I like that
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ImpactWorld(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow!, some funny comments here!
There could be a million reasons but only a few people mentioned the main reasons in my opinion.

Time: Most rich people are busy and spend a lot of time away from their spouses. Most poor people are unemployed/underemployed and so have a lot of idle time.

Education: The "really educated" generally have less children.

Other reasons include:

Religion
Culture/Tradition
Etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
cos dey spend more time with dere wifes...no means of pleasure. also dey are stingy to go for birth control
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by DiiVictory(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
all the rich I knw and can think of have up to 5 children soo I don't know wia this assumptions are coming from poor ppl have only sex to think and poor man do wat?
bullshit
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by possibilita(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Its the law of nature which states that the value of ur worth is inversely proportional to ur penis,or should I say-the ur riches is inversly proportional to ur children ie the more ur riches the less number of kids u are likely to have hence R=K *1/C

Where

R=riches

C=number of kids

K=constant of proportionality(ur wife)
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Exponental(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
they can't afford the cost of family planning. even condom is expensive n stupid instinct keeps reminding them that flesh to flesh is the sweetest.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
The Poor people are actually richer than the rich
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by 400billionman: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?

You already have the answer. .
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by FOLLEY20(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
KOLZY:
Lack of orientation.
Actually, they lack orientation on family planning.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by omonnakoda: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Overgeneralization. Some rich men have many children

Check Abiola,Atiku , Okoya, Late king Fahd and current King of Saudi Arabia.
It is the current so called middle class that have fewer children but rich people in Nigeria especially the North,SW and some SS have many many children
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
flokii:

the same reason for them being poor in d first place... 'STUPIDITY'

Btw I think d topic shld be 'why illiterates give birth to more children than educated pple'
I know an educated couple with 9 kids...if u approach any of their daughters for marriage...d first question: what do u do?

The poor believe in randomness of any of them making it....the rich see the few kids individually and each must have their time and resources

Again, the rich see no kid as a hope to be comfortable in old age so why polluting the house.

Just bloodline extension and bragging rights!
Rich men have too many side chicks to be coming home to their wives.

s.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Me and my cousins discussed this today. When we heard a tenant in our family house had her 8th child. We concluded that: the rich/educated ones have plans for their kid(s) which include good quality edu and all. But the poor/uneducated ones believe its the duty of God to cater for the kids
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
hormordunneey:
Me and my cousins discussed this today. When we heard a tenant in our family house had her 8th child. We concluded that: the rich/educated ones have plans for their kid(s) which include good quality edu and all. But the poor/uneducated ones believe its the duty of God to cater for the kids
d rent must be cheap based on the house. if not, only that one corrects few...majority move to a squalor to continue breeding.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by omonnakoda: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
How many children does the Late Ooni have? the Sultan of Kano or Oba of benin

Certainly among Muslims this s not the case.

Now among Urhobos this is DEFINITELY NOT the case
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by omonnakoda: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
How many children did Maryam Abacha have?
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by CallMeOO7(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:
Rich man gets some good news: Honey we're going on vacation, water sports, bungee jumping etc

Poor man: iya kafila move closer joo don't you want to celebrate with me?... loses iya kafilas wrapper...

9months later: Ebenezer Obey e sa ma miliki o

Gerrit?

Hahahahahahhah guy u no go kill me o
adon laf troway my tablet
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by emmansus(f): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
If u all wants to get the perfect answer to this aticle,PMB is in the rieght position to answer dis cos as the no 24 in his family he is the president of nigeria today asuming his father does not give birth up to the 24th child who will be the president today.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Kazrem(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:
Rich man gets some good news: Honey we're going on vacation, water sports, bungee jumping etc

Poor man: iya kafila move closer joo don't you want to celebrate with me?... loses iya kafilas wrapper...

9months later: Ebenezer Obey e sa ma miliki o

Gerrit?
Funny but true.

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by FRANKOXY(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
some rich exchanges wealth for children. Mind you that children are the greatest wealth.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by seanjy4konji: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wether you plan it or not..rich or not...

Gods way will never go without coming to pass...

We have seen people who come from parents with 15 children become presidents and we have seen rich people with 2 kids with both of dem becoming junkies....

No deh question God and yes na God go take care of mad man pikin...

U wan tackle Godplenty rich men self with low sperm count..dem don use dem money buy jedi jedi...

Ohh boy...it might be suffer to rich man seeing person with 5 kids and jobless but i tell you,God has a plan for each and every one of us thats why presidents and kings of nations with plenty to treat themselves die and a man man with no home and food is still surviving...

Draw me well o God.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by omojeesu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
1. Sex reliefs sorrow. 2. Ignorance of family planning. 3. Irresponsibility. 4. Low female socio economic status. 5. Crowded living conditions increases sexual contact. 7. Little opportunity to explore and focus on other issues other than survival.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
The kids are used as lottery tickets outta poverty the more children(tickets) you have the more chances you have of (winning) getting out of poverty
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by talktonase(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
No money to buy condom
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by PresidentT(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Smiles. Nice one. Thumb up.
justmenoni:
You no lie and i think every Contributor have a solid point...but my own opinion is that the number one hubby of poor men is SEX while the rich men prefer to relax,travel,.eat good food and of cos Sex at the end but of course like u said they use modern contraceptives but last time i checked gold circle is just 50 naira so worst worst make dem double the rubber before knacking but nein why should they since they own the body of iya kafila like someone mentioned earlier..

The problem is lack of exposure, information, education etc cos poor men actually don't make use of condom not cos they can't afford to but cos according to them flesh na hin sweet pass.

So what dey gonna do is ride keke marwa and realize 3000 per day...drink and eat isiewu 2500 and but suya 400 for iya kafila and when they get home they drop the suya an iya kafila kuku wouldn't mind again so within few minutes dem start knacking apako all night and in the morning baba kafila start to dey form vexing cos of money and u hear him tellin iya kafila are u crazy or what well i hv got only 100 naira do u want or not?

Rich people drink expensive or lemme say good drinks, have slow and steady sex but poor people drink d cheapest ogogoro dats why u see iya kafila looking older day by day lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Because their only joy is in their wives' vagina. That's where they easily find comfort because there is no job to tie them in the office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Marriage Is Not An Achievement / Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.