Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy (920 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy by sage2(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Since Buhari came to power, all we hear about is the fight on curruption. The value of the Naira is going down hill, jobs are being lost on a daily basis without new ones being created. I know someone out there might want to help Buhari and the APC on how to kill curruption without killing the economy. Nigerians, I know you to be resourceful people. Please forget party affiliation and offer your help in any way you can. This goverment is in distress and need help.
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy by chrisbaby24(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nahh...d government don't need any help...we are on the right track...jus at the fullness of time....we goin be ALRIGHT..
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy by porka: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Many of those you are calling on to appeal to the dullard are jobless, they don't know what it means to be gainfully employed.

They are rather waiting for their monthly 5,000 naira entitlement from their 'lord and savior'.[/size]
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy by Adminisher: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:
Since Buhari came to power, all we hear about is the fight on curruption. The value of the Naira is going down hill, jobs are being lost on a daily basis without new ones being created. I know someone out there might want to help Buhari and the APC on how to kill curruption without killing the economy. Nigerians, I know you to be resourceful people. Please forget party affiliation and offer your help in any way you can. This goverment is in distress and need help.

Okay. Your argument is evil. Corruption and the economy are mutually exclusive. There are many countries with good economies but with high standard of public ethics. Don't curse Nigeria and glorify the devil by saying one is impossible without the other. There are dangerous extensions of the argument that won't be palatable. If you have a daughter in university it is possible and in fact necessary for her to graduate in flying colours without 10 smelly old lecturers having their way with her. If it is possible and necessary for that to be able to happen then it is possible to kill corruption. Please let us stop idiocy in the name of trying to appear worldly wise and street smart. Corruption has to die for Nigeria to live and it will.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy by sage2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adminisher:

Okay. Your argument is evil. Corruption and the economy are mutually exclusive. There are many countries with good economies but with high standard of public ethics. Don't curse Nigeria and glorify the devil by saying one is impossible without the other. There are dangerous extensions of the argument that won't be palatable. If you have a daughter in university it is possible and in fact necessary for her to graduate in flying colours without 10 smelly old lecturers having their way with her. If it is possible and necessary for that to be able to happen then it is possible to kill corruption. Please let us stop idiocy in the name of trying to appear worldly wise and street smart. Corruption has to die for Nigeria to live and it will.

So to fight corruption, economic activities must first be brought to a stand still? I think you are the one with evil argument here?
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Corruption With Killing The Economy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:

So to fight corruption, economic activities must first be brought to a stand still? I think you are the one with evil argument here?

Some times, to mend things we need to break them first. When an orthopaedics wants to fix broken bone, sometimes he need to break it more b4 fixing it. That is life. Repair is slow. Destruction is fast. Buhari wants to repair. It has to be slow in short term. But in the long term it will be great.

(1) (Reply)

Fg Civil Servant Salary / Ibgo Herdsmen Kidnapped My Husban Lou Fealea Wife / Human Right Groups Condemn Arrest Of Amosun’s Critic, Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.