Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? (1863 Views)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by multikolour(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
please read it carefully cos am confused. Bashing is allowed but please in a civilized way.

now my story.
I met this lady in 2009 when I finished my waec but I loved her so much, we started dating and we became two love birds. But suddenly she changed and followed another guy a year later when I got admission and in the university, so we both went our separate ways. now I have graduated last year and now she is in part three we later become so close and we welcome back our love and I found out I love her even more than before.
the problem is that she is dating another guy and I categorically told her I don't share and I will not tolerate it, but she keep dating the guy and I find it difficult to leave her and the worst thing is that any time we are together and the guy calls and am mad she start complaining that I like getting angry all the time and she picks his calls in front of me. Am confused I love her so much but I find it difficult to say is over and I will be living for NYSC by October 28.
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by chocolateme(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
My brother.. Your case is that of a pisma pisma ... In fact I think you should CATEGORICALLY quench your flame for her and infact, dedicate to the labour market and bet me, come 8 years time if she is yet unmarried, she will be the one to die for you should you meet her again in life.

5 Likes

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by vizkiz: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
chocolateme:

I missed your space booking skills tongue
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Godmother(f): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
You need to be firm in your stand. When she sees you are serious, she will comply. But on another n, that girl lacks respect for you to be picking another guy's call in your presence. You need to find out if she truly loves you or you are just the assistant boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
1 sensible thread finally..

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Make her a side chick and get yourself a boo. Then enjoy the moment while it last or quit the affair. Don't rely on what you both share or you'd be heart broken again.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
In My Lovely Mother's Voice Have Women Finished in the World? undecided
Op Answer abeg

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by chocolateme(f): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
vizkiz:

I missed your space booking skills tongue
i missed u

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op Answer abeg

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dis boy, are u blind, can't u see u are already friendzoned. #FriendZoningTinzSinceBC

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by multikolour(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op Answer abeg

nope
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by AfroKnight: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Leave her alone o. No spoil her relationship. grin
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
nawa ooo... u bring this story and expect nt to be attacked ok o. shaaaa, I will try nt to insult or attack u.

SCREW THIS! I lied!!!
boy, wat in the world do u have a brain for to give ur head shape how can u let her mess around with u while dating another dude!?!! what kind of love is it dat made u weak and helpless towards her the love na winch she even calls the guy in ur presence, and u tolerate it u let that thot walk all over u!! that bitchhhh z jx playing u, and she will continue playing u till u order some sense! undecided

sit her skanky azz down and tell her to pick! u or her other maga! u shouldn't put of with this nonsense. if she's proving stubborn, get over her! there are other fishes in the sea!

am at angry

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by vizkiz: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nawa ooo... u bring this story and expect nt to be attacked ok o. shaaaa, I will try nt to insult or attack u.

SCREW THIS! I lied!!!
boy, wat in the world do u have a brain for to give ur head shape how can u let her mess around with u while dating another dude!?!! what kind of love is it dat made u weak and helpless towards her the love na winch she even calls the guy in ur presence, and u tolerate it u let that thot walk all over u!! that bitchhhh z jx playing u, and she will continue playing u till u order some sense! undecided

sit her skanky azz down and tell her to pick! u or her other maga! u shouldn't put of with this nonsense. if she's proving stubborn, get over her! there are other fishes in the sea!

am at angry

you really believe that shiit up there
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by IamLEGEND1: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

SCREW THIS! I lied!!!

am at angry

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

SCREW THIS! I lied!!!

am at angry

You see your life op?

This babe here, mark her if u kwim. I won't forgive u if u don't do something about this fab. Chick grin
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
multikolour:

nope

Then why Go insane for someone who Doesn't give a Hoot about Your Feelings??

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
multikolour:
please read it carefully cos am confused. Bashing is allowed but please in a civilized way.

now my story.
I met this lady in 2009 when I finished my waec but I loved her so much, we started dating and we became two love birds. But suddenly she changed and followed another guy a year later when I got admission and in the university, so we both went our separate ways. now I have graduated last year and now she is in part three we later become so close and we welcome back our love and I found out I love her even more than before.
the problem is that she is dating another guy and I categorically told her I don't share and I will not tolerate it, but she keep dating the guy and I find it difficult to leave her and the worst thing is that any time we are together and the guy calls and am mad she start complaining that I like getting angry all the time and she picks his calls in front of me. Am confused I love her so much but I find it difficult to say is over and I will be living for NYSC by October 28.

Get a job and a life all this your worries will become history

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by multikolour(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You see your life op?

This babe here, mark her if u kwim. I won't forgive u if u don't do something about this fab. Chick grin
let her be pls.
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by yanabasee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
You're not just in sane....you're foolishly insane!

She left you to another man and u went back to her and she's still with another....

Lol...the girl sef too like men! grin

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by mirexxx(f): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op Answer abeg

grin what was the story about?
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by benedicts(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmm, make I no lie.she don. Exchange ya brain with pof pof.
U be my broda and I no want make u die or. Make person kill u. If u continue this way na d girl go kill u, gbam !!!
She. Is just using you to count figure and she want you to break up the relationship yourself since she did d last time, that's d attitude she is giving u. Read d writting. Well, she doesn't love u anymore.
Love is calm and respectful
Love is sweet and peaceful
Love is kind and nice
Love is. Wise
Love gat two eyes opened. With microscopic lens on
Love is reciprocal.
My broda, get yourself anoda girl and watch what her next action. Will be. But never you think of marrying such a wicked and heartless chick.
Be warned !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Ubyj(f): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think you are actually insane..#dropsmic
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Karleb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't really abuse people but op, you are a mugu.
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
mirexxx:
grin what was the story about?

What Story? The one that Brought about the Mumsy's Comment?

Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by wristbangle: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

SCREW THIS! I lied!!!

am at angry

Lol Why u dey give ur self headache?

No need for the bolded and ur long story.

Just advice the boy to make money
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by bqlekan(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol Why u dey give ur self headache?

No need for the bolded and ur long story.

Just advice the boy to make money
Olorun.. money nah shortcut jare.. bro, how you dey nah?
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by wristbangle: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
bqlekan:

Olorun.. money nah shortcut jare.. bro, how you dey nah?

Am fine bro. Thanks 4 checking on me big bros smiley
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by bqlekan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Am fine bro. Thanks 4 checking on me big bros smiley
lol, big bros for where... you are appreciated oga mi... #Respect
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by cbrass(m): 1:47am On Sep 24, 2015
chocolateme:
i missed u

When are you going to change your hair style lipsrsealed
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by Richy4(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmmm. You are not insane man. But alot of people travelling this kinda way you are now have died of high blood pressure. Some are in the state of coma.

Be careful man.
Re: Pleas Help Me, Am I In Love Or Insane? by kokoA(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Does she still give you toto? If yes, chop knuckles my guy grin If NO, gerrahere mehn you're insane angry

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers Please / This Picture Illustrates How Lies Can Affect Others Negatively / Ladies A Tricky Question To You All. Guys Can Also Contribute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.