Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Only Problem With Anthony Martial Is Communication - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Only Problem With Anthony Martial Is Communication (568 Views)

Pogba 'schoolboy' Isn't Man Utd's Only Problem - Keane / Martial Is September's Player Of The Month / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Only Problem With Anthony Martial Is Communication by blazingkid21(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Louis van Gaal has admitted that he has communication problems with rising Manchester United star Anthony Martial - but only because the Frenchman does not speak English yet. The 19-year-old netted twice in tonight's 3-2 win at Southampton to continue enhancing his reputation following a £36m deadline-day move from AS Monaco. The France international seems fluent in the goalscoring department, having hit three in as many games now, but Van Gaal warns that he will only improve as he settles into the English way of life more. "He cannot speak English so I have to speak French with him which is difficult for me, I have to have help from Marouane Fellaini and Morgan Schneiderlin," he told reporters. "But he'll learn to speak English and he's adapting to the English culture. He has had a great start - three goals in three games." The win saw the Red Devils move second in the Premier League table .

1 Like

Re: My Only Problem With Anthony Martial Is Communication by fredosky111(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dat boy too sabi

(1) (Reply)

Thuram: ‘give Juventus Time’ / See What Sunday Oliseh Just Tweeted And Deleted Immediately / Manchester United Anthony Martial Named Premier League Player Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.