Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (63423 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / LADIES: 14 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
A lot of ladies find making their man happy very difficult. Some even feel making a guy happy is tied only to sex but it is worthy of remembrance that a lot of girls open their legs daily and this still doesn't make the men happy enough to stay with them. Maybe for the minute he wants to experience the excitement of your bosom but appreciating a guy is one thing most ladies overlook.

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

1. Insecurity:  no matter how insecure you are, its no reason to disrespect your man. Two captains can sail one sheep. Its hard to keep your calm especially if he has a lot of girls are around but shouting and insulting him won't make him pay more attention to you. You simply would be giving him more reasons to look out.

2: Appreciation: never underestimate the power of appreciation. If your man takes good care of you, use ever chance you have got to let him know he's doing a good job. If he looks cute in the morning tell him. If he showers you with gift, thank him. If he listens when you need a friend, be grateful. When you cry and he hugs you, embrace him. A man won't go looking for what he already has. When ladies point out more faults they are pointing at another lady to take their place.

3. The baby in every man: there is a baby in every man that comes to light when he is with the woman he loves the most. Don't see this as weakness. No matter how bad a man feels or angry or disappointed its the duty of the woman in his life to bring out the baby in him and know just how to calm the baby. You can't run away every time he's in a bad mood and expect to keep him.

4. Making him feel at home: around you, he doesn't want who to judge him but he needs someone who sees his strength not the weakness.

There are a couple of things ladies do without realising they are sending the men in their lives packing.
- challenging his authority as a man.
-always winning.
-nagging.
- being bossy.
Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you.

403 Likes 63 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by afolwalex20(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
True talk

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Behira(f): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
don't mind them , lots of them had pushed me away countless times.

I know soon they'll come running back to the MASTERMIND olosho gbogbo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Woman advising co- woman is what I call gossip.
So, keep gossiping ehn

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by IamLEGEND1: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
so you mean to tell me that there are actually women that still have sense like diz?

assuming of coz that the O.P came up with the whole thing herself

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by adet991(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
afolwalex20:
True talk
seconded

6 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Glad these write up is from a female. grin

15 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by igbinigiejeff(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
You've said it all.......How I wish most women knows all this;So many pastor pray for my husband will be less.

9 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so you mean to telle that their are actually women that still have sense like diz?

assuming of coz that the O.P came up with the whole thing herself
100% my idea

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Woman advising co- woman is what I call gossip.

So, keep gossiping ehn
what of men advising woman? Wat will u call that?

6 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
what of men advising woman? Wat will u call that?

Discuss smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by uniquelycool: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by IamLEGEND1: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
100% my idea

65 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Discuss smiley
lol grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by dulux07(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
True talk. Our ladies wont read this, na kardashian , cynthia morgan post dem dey ff. grin

14 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by lilmax(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

The number of ladies crying "he broke my heart" would reduce drastically if ladies stopped living their lives like its a fairy tale cartoon.

Funniest part is, they always have an excuse and it is always this is who I am. Who you are is who you decided to be. There is always room for change especially when you make up your mind to be with the person. You must understand a man will always be the man irrespective of what you bring to the table.
Realizing that there is a difference between an humble woman and a stupid one  will hel you better appreciate that a man is your superior but you are his partner and never try to be the man especially when you know he really loves you and wants the best for you

is this romance section? If yes then we are on the safe side cool

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Flashh: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't need to quote the post before it'll be blessed. (op) receive it.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by hemartins(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
they have been pushing me but I stand strong. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by youngice(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op be like

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by LatestTrend: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Abbeyme: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even men no wan wahala and gbese again

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Bsc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na lie

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by steffans(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
All the treads making FP on ladies...
Hope they ladies will read and act on it..

Not just read and forget about it?

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by kay29000(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by NifemiOlu(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yea
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Aitee1: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by osazeeblue01: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Smile coolSmile. You are right. This was the reason i brokeup with my girl. She is always right in everything.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by damton(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good talk.so how does guy pushes their ladies away

7 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
kiss
Flashh:
I don't need to quote the post before it'll be blessed. (op) receive it.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.