Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! (7081 Views)

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by NOBODYY: 6:23am On Sep 21, 2015
The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims The Attack on Nyanya bus station Abuja Nigera were Muslims
Fulani Herdsmen Attack in Plateu(jos) Nigeria Are Muslims
Charlie Hebdo shooting (paris) Was by Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'
Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
We're not happy in Nigeria(North East specifically)
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered
!!!!
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!!!!!!!
Think about it........ frown emoticon 20 signs that psychopath Muslims do:
1] Kill any one who insults Islam or Moham-mad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can not be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) to non-Muslims, even if they don't want to. (Koran.2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) We the non-Muslims cannot be friends with Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
8*)We the non-Muslims sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) We the non-Muslims can be raped as sex slave. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) We the non-Muslims the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslim must terrorized us (non-Muslims). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims must lie to us (non-Muslims) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (non_Muslims) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (non-Muslims). Koran.8;12/47;4).

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by tolugar: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Staying with a good muslim is like playing with a grenade, one day...

I believe the world can be a more peaceful sphere without Muslims.

10 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by dejavski(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by menix(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Main reason I want to a muslim, so that I can kill all muslim nd devil himsef, nd offload Red sea in hell..

And live a joyous life on earth that metusella will envy mii.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by respect80(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Terribly terrible shocked
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Sapphie(f): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2015
If i do something wrong, Blame me... Nt my religion..
Nd i won't be shocked to knw dt most of dese crimes up der were actually committed by non Muslims...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by TI1919(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by mofayodeyahoo: 6:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Just come northern part of nigeria and hear islamic sermon:

hearing them comparing america ammunition vs iran(& other arabian), reading out punishment for enemy of allah

if you av been luck to av listen to some christians preaching for once, is enough 4 u to walk out of de bondage

how many northern states lady av ever done her NYSC in southern nigeria, even men?
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by NOBODYY: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
If after all these They call their Religion...Religion of peace..Then i'll really need the definition of peace from muslims

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2015
menix:
Main reason I want to a muslim, so that I can kill all muslim nd devil himsef, nd offload Red sea in hell..

And live a joyous life on earth that metusella will envy mii.

Isn't this exactly what they are doing that we are against and shouting over. . Killing can never bring peace.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Annunaki(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:
If i do something wrong, Blame me... Nt my religion..
Nd i won't be shocked to knw dt most of dese crimes up der were actually committed by non Muslims...

Mohamed committed worse crimes than all the people listed in the op put together and they were merely following mohamed's example.

#You can not be a good muslim and be a good person. If a religion has been inspiring so many people to commit evil since it was invented then it is the religion that is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Sapphie(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Annunaki:

Mohamed committed worse crimes than all the people listed in the op put together and they were merely following mohamed's example.

#You can not be a good muslim and be a good person. If a religion has been inspiring so many people to commit evil since it was invented then it is the religion that is the problem.

Hmmm, it seems to me u've lived sooo long... Lyk seriously u were evn alive during his time! Wow buddy! Wow!!
Can u please tell me d 'worse crimes' u saw him commit? Nd who says they are following his examples?? I'm a Muslim nd its written in my holy book dt 'whoever kills one person is jst lyk he killed a whole nation, nd if u save one soul, its lyk u saved a nation' so please tell me, if islam has ordered dem nt to kill buh they stil did, hw den can u blame islam

I'm a Muslim nd I'm proud of it.... I've got nothing against you... U nd oda Christians out der are simply acting on wat u hear... Jst dt some of u cn b very stupid at tyms... Pardon me for using dt word...

Salam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Annunaki:

Can u please tell us the crime Muhammed committed and with good genuine proof and not from enemy of Islam point of view

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
There is no terrorism act that is bigger than this provocations of xtians, must you provoke Muslims with this ur unGodly act? Is better you work on urself as a xtian and be tolerance of other religion.

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by NOBODYY: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:
be tolerance of other religion.

Oh my gushhh..see is talking abt being tolerant of other religion..You can go to England and establish a mosque..nobody will bug you..but go to Saudi Arabia or Iran or Malaysia to establish a church..You've signed your death warrant already
Just google it..if deres a church in Saudi arabia

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Annunaki(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Hmmm, it seems to me u've lived sooo long... Lyk seriously u were evn alive during his time! Wow buddy! Wow!!
Can u please tell me d 'worse crimes' u saw him commit? Nd who says they are following his examples?? I'm a Muslim nd its written in my holy book dt 'whoever kills one person is jst lyk he killed a whole nation, nd if u save one soul, its lyk u saved a nation' so please tell me, if islam has ordered dem nt to kill buh they stil did, hw den can u blame islam

I'm a Muslim nd I'm proud of it.... I've got nothing against you... U nd oda Christians out der are simply acting on wat u hear... Jst dt some of u cn b very stupid at tyms... Pardon me for using dt word...

Salam!

All the evil atrocities of mohamed are well documented in your quoran and hadiths, quit playing the ostrich.

4 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
NOBODYY:

Oh my gushhh..see is talking abt being tolerant of other religion..You can go to England and establish a mosque..nobody will bug you..but go to Saudi Arabia or Iran or Malaysia to establish a church..You've signed your death warrant already

England is not a xtian country according to history and if you have to establish mosque anywhere in UK you have to do so with the rule of the land, Muslim achieve propagation of Islam and mosque establisheme
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
NOBODYY:

England is not a xtian country according to history and if you have to establish mosque anywhere in UK you have to do so with the rule of the land, Muslim achieve propagation of Islam and mosque establishement by being tolerant of other religion and they didn't go against the rule of the land that is Islam for u. Your xtian people want a church in Saudi Arabia instead of them go by the rule of the land they kept on blackmailing Saudi authority. Is that how ur civilised brain teaches u?

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by NOBODYY: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:

England is not a xtian country according to history and if you have to establish mosque anywhere in UK you have to do so with the rule of the land, Muslim achieve propagation of Islam and mosque establishement by being tolerant of other religion and they didn't go against the rule of the land that is Islam for u. Your xtian people want a church in Saudi Arabia instead of them go by the rule of the land they kept on blackmailing Saudi authority. Is that how ur civilised brain teaches u?

Omg britian is not a christian country?...
Theres no blackmail of anykind
Saudi doesn't permit the establishment of churches(google is your friend)
Am done with you bro...i promise u i won't reply u again even if u quote me over a million times

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Sapphie(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Annunaki:

All the evil atrocities of mohamed are well documented in your quoran and hadiths, quit playing the ostrich.

It Seems I've gotten a new Teacher here smiley... Lolz where exactly is it written sir?
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Annunaki(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Quoran 9:5 and quoran 9:29-30 for starters. Less I forget mohamed was also a paedophile. Can you allow your nine year old daughter to have sex with a fifty four year old pervert

3 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by dada01(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:

Can u please tell us the crime Muhammed committed and with good genuine proof and not from enemy of Islam point of view

Tell me a crime muhamed did not commit

5 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Annunaki(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:

Sapphie:

It Seems I've gotten a new Teacher here smiley... Lolz where exactly is it written sir?

Parisbookaddict these muslims want to learn about their religion.
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Sapphie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Annunaki:

Shut ur gutter please... No one asked for ur opinion
Besides, what's wrong with wanting to learn more since u guyz are now acting like u knw everything.... Imagine dt one saying d crimes committed by the Prophet (pbuh) is in d Quran, please com with ur proof

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Annunaki:

i don't really get u
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
dada01:

Tell me a crime muhamed did not commit

Muhammed has no comitted any crime, only people like u are findind all means of making every step of muhammed evil and you are not successful and with it.
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Myde4naija(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
NOBODYY:

Omg britian is not a christian country?...
Theres no blackmail of anykind
Saudi doesn't permit the establishment of churches(google is your friend)
Am done with you bro...i promise u i won't reply u again even if u quote me over a million times

You are Directing me to Google and you and I know that every article on Google was the written by someone, those were the little of the blackmail xtians like you are pushing to the public. If Muslims go with dis same to way to propagate Their religion in non Muslims countries Islam will never go beyond mecca. Think deeply my brother and stop blackmailing us for crying out loud.
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Demmzy15(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:
i don't really get u
To engage that guy in an argument is futile, please leave him to his ignorance!
Sapphie:

Besides, what's wrong with wanting to learn more since u guyz are now acting like u knw everything.... Imagine dt one saying d crimes committed by the Prophet (pbuh) is in d Quran, please com with ur proof

1 Like

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by parisbookaddict(f): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

This is a weak comment. U seem to suggest these crimes are committed by non muslims by people all coincidentally bearing muslim names and from muslim/ middle east extraction.

Mohammed has other ideas. Here is his comment

[size=13pt] Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil TERROR into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”
[/size]

Mohammed implies he is a terrorist. Hence the jihadits only follow his example.

Before u formulate al taqiyya. How well do u know mohammed , Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Sapphie(f): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

This is a weak comment. U seem to suggest these crimes are committed by non muslims by people all coincidentally bearing muslim names and from muslim/ middle east extraction.

Mohammed has other ideas. Here is his comment

[size=13pt] Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil TERROR into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”
[/size]

Mohammed implies he is a terrorist. Hence the jihadits only follow his example.

Before u formulate al taqiyya. How well do u know mohammed , Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Is dis one alright
Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by NOBODYY: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Is dis one alright
Simple question u no fit answer lollllllllll cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sapphie:

Is dis one alright
she is not, not a single bit. She is asking same questions i have refuted on some thread(mind you, she never admits that she has been answered), so just ignore that ignoramus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPINION: Do You Believe In Reincarnation? / Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / Qu'ranites, Qu'ranists (hadith Rejecters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.