Stats: 3,148,025 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth (124206 Views)

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by NigerianMusic: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2015
2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth http://uchype.com/2015-top-20-richest-nigerian-musicians-see-their-net-worth/

20. PATORANKING

This guy is making name for himself in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it has not been quite long since he breaks into the limelight.

His hit song (Girlie O) featuring Tiwa Savage has grossed over 4 million views on YouTube as the time of writing this article. Patoranking’s net worth is estimated to be – $1.75 million

19. YEMI ALADE

How she made it? I don’t know, but she is currently the biggest female musician in Nigeria after Tiwa Savage and may overtake Tiwa in a couple of years if not months. The first day I heard “Jonny” played in my car by one of the Nigerian F.M Station, I knew something serious was about to hit us.

Yemi currently has the most successful and most popular music video by any African female artiste on YouTube. The total views for “JONNY” as at this time is 13,435,171. Yemi Alade’s current net worth is – $2.1 million

18. CHIDINMA

Chidinma has one thing going for her – she is extremely likeable. That alone has skyrocketed her take home performance fees and worth to an enviable position. From a mere contestant in the MTN Project Fame to a household name in Nigeria, Chidinma has created wealth that her peers could only dream about, enough to earn her a place on this list of richest musicians in Nigeria.

Her biggest video to date is “Kedike” with 1.2 million YouTube hit, followed by “Oh Baby” featuring Falvour which currently has 600,000 views. And collective views of about 5 million for her songs, Chidinma’s net worth is put at –$2.86 million

17. DUNCAN MIGHTY

Duncan Mighty has refused to step an inch away from the Niger Delta oil. With unique beats, superior voice quality, and dance step to match, he is considered one of the most successful artistes ever come out of the Niger Delta region.

His most popular song on YouTube.com is “Obianuju” and “Port Harcourt Boy” which has collective views of 3.1 million. With strong affiliation to the Niger Delta politicians, Duncan mighty is estimated to worth – $3.5 million

16. PHYNO

The only hardcore rapper I’ve ever seen in Africa. He does it like no other, providing new dimension to rap music in Nigeria and Africa in general. Phyno is to the Igbos what Olamide is for Yorubas but he does it in a completely different fashion. So good that rap haters like me are being forced to like rap music.

Phyno is a genius. Everyone wants to collaborate with him for good reasons. He is hot in the market. Phyno’s net worth is put at – $3.6 million

15. ICE PRINCE

He broke into the limelight with “Oleku” featuring Brymo which currently has 3.2 million views on YouTube. Ice Prince Zamani is one of the finest rapper in Nigeria. To me, he is better than M.I in terms of flow.

Few days ago, the picture of when he was younger and hustling hit the internet and you can see how far this guy has been transformed from a naive young boy to a world class superstar! Ice prince net worth is – $4.35 million

14. KCee

Currently making serious wave in the Nigerian music scene, KCee, formerly a member of the KCPresh is one of the most fortunate guy in the industry. He picked the right beat at the right time, and the rest has become history.

His hit songs “Limpopo” and “Pull Over” are currently on 14.5 million views collectively on YouTube. KCee net worth is – $4.70 million

13. TIWA SAVAGE

Welcome the queen of music in Nigeria, the sexy mama, the first lady of Mavins Record! Tiwa Savage is among the very few Nigerian artistes whose average video is grossing over 1 million on YouTube. She currently has about five videos with more than a million views each. Eminado is currently doing 7+ million.

Her net worth is – $4.85 million and may soon crossover to ten in this rating within the next couple of months.

12. IYANYA

From a hungry project fame ex-winner to international famous superstar within the space of three years. Iyanya has shown that if you want to be successful in Nigeria, give them what they want and you will be blessed with wealth.

Iyanya’s hit song (“Kukere” complete with it’s one unique dance step) currently has more than 15 million views on YouTube. His net worth is – $5.5

11. M.I

Regarded as the most successful rap artiste ever in Africa, M.I has built a reputation that will be too difficult for anyone to surmount. He is among the major stakeholders in Chocolate City Records and is credited with the rise to fame of Ice Prince Zamani.

For the sake of the record label and the stars that came through it, we are placing MI at number 11 on this list. His current net worth is – $5.9 million

12 - 1

VIEW FULL LIST inside HERE http://uchype.com/2015-top-20-richest-nigerian-musicians-see-their-net-worth/

Guess who's Numbern #1 ?

Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by datYoyo2000(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2015
But my name is not on ur list oooo.
Even airforce name nor appear.
If dat b d case. I know hw much am worth.
Sh
Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by bewla(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2015
what abut orezi now
Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by ultrazone(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
mmm
Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Joining the list soon.
Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by supaslim(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kindly help me upload this on ur blog biko! Its gain airplays alredy and trending online ! U can google: (supaslim peppersoup) for prove! God make us bigger togeda, brother!!! DL link download it here www.datafilehost.com/d/c43d4660 tel: 08139514145 BBM:21DD8895 tweet: @supaslimmusic
Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by sherifos: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
being on the richest list is close to being in a competition because its almost equall to how successful they are in their musical career, check for the latest ranking http:///richest-musicians-nigeria-2016-top-10/
Re: 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth by Redcarpet2011: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wow

Illest Hip-hop Punchlines / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies / Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc)