Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT (27530 Views)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2015
There is heavy security deployment at the Code of Conduct Tribunal on Monday morning.

Entrances to the CCT premises are cordoned off, with few individuals, including staff, journalists and politicians allowed entry after thorough scrutiny.

Men of the regular police, riot police and others in the Force bomb disposal unit are providing security at the tribunal.

There is improved security presence at the tribunal on Monday compared to what was observed last Friday.

Several supporters of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki , are presently at the tribunal, awaiting his arrival.

http://thenationonlineng.net/heavy-security-as-sarakis-supporters-storm-cct/
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Bacteriocin(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
naija and crowd renting

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Na still morning.

Bacteriocin:
K
Bacteria why?

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by dunkem21(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
..Click Like if you feel there will be an arrest today ..

..Click Share if you think otherwise ..grin

26 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
"I live in a Zoo where criminals are celebrated". Quote me anywhere.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by ruggedboy01: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Am enjoying this drama...... cheesy grin

Lemme see what will happen @ the end of this show of shame angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by ThankGodEdeh(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by 48noble(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2015
APC is sitting on a keg of gun powder.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Bacteriocin(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2015
dmandy:
Na still morning.

Bacteria why?
happy sallah
grin
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Andyg: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
who are the daft morons supporting SP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by kingdompropty: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
He must not be allowed home ooooo. To make the lying liers happy.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Bacteriocin:

happy sallah
grin

You too much cool
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Boss13: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2015
What a disgrace, yet we complain about corruption. I think we enjoy being corrupt, we enjoy being oppressed, we enjoy begging for handouts from thieves a.k.a politicians. We enjoy not understanding our rights and privileges.

19 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Dannyset(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki is still not there, but his counsel is already in. We were all waiting for the Chairman of the CCT before PHCN struck. NL to the rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Johnnyessence(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2015
FLASH: Inside the Code of Conduct Tribunal this morning as Nigerians await the arraignment of Senate Pres. @bukolasaraki http:///Tom1rBIYQz
saraki not in CCT hmmm
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by 4reala(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Wetin those miscreant called supporters wan come do Abi dem wan come hijack d proccedings? Abeg security be at alertt o
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Tallesty1(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2015
48noble:
APC is sitting on a keg in gun powder.
Then their balls are in problem.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by dunkem21(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2015
Dannyset:
Saraki is still not there, but his counsel is already in. We were all waiting for the Chairman of the CCT before PHCN struck. NL to the rescue.

PHCN? ..Hmnn
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by aumeehn: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
48noble:
APC is sitting on a keg in gun powder.
Gerarahere mehn!!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by husnath(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerians voted for change to end corruption but its unfortunate that some misguided fools have succumbed to the lies of politicians. Nigerians politicians know too well that whatever bad that they have done, their tribal or religious men will support them. That is why if they are found wanting they hide under the canopy of witch hunting. With these ideologies of ours,I am afraid if the war against corruption will scale through.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by kokoA(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Live on channels TV.. proceedings about to begin.
Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by orobs93(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
They should shoot dem at sight same way they will do to the common protesters eg fuel subsidy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by ruggedboy01: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
kokoA:
Live on channels TV.. proceedings about to begin.
saraki don show?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Aufbauh(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2015
Hope @Chukwudi44 will be there? If he is not there yet someone should call his attention so that he can coordinate those touts at the gate as he knows them better.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by bugzbunny: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
husnath:
Nigerians voted for change to end corruption but its unfortunate that some misguided fools have succumbed to the lies of politicians. Nigerians politicians know too well that whatever bad that they have done, their tribal or religious men will support them. That is why if they are found wanting they hide under the canopy of witch hunting. With these ideologies of ours,I am afraid if the war against corruption will scale through.
Spot on
Your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by Boss13: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
husnath:

These politicians throw some loaf of bread and their supporters dance around them. Disease of the african soul

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by dunkem21(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Aufbauh:
Hope @Chukwu44 will be there?

I saw him there grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by tomakint: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Showing up today will make his trial and eventual exit peaceful but failure to show up as agreed upon may earn him the 'Okadigbo Treatment'. What Saraki knew which I am sure of is, the 13-count charges levelled against him were genuine especially the false declaration of assets and foreign accounts possession all at the expense of tax-payers monies. Saraki, be a good boy and end these 'lies' against you by defending yourself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by kheart(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2015
I know the only people that ll suport Sp re those guys across the Niger river.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by VirginFinder: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2015
kheart:
I know the only people that ll suport Sp re those guys across the Niger river.

And it's because of Ekweremadu.
However, I am supporting Saraki because of his Yoruba ethnicity.
There is northern/Tinubu agenda in all of these.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by 912(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Why the drama. If you are accused of something you know isn't true, the only sensible thing to do is to go and clear your name. Getting touts to go and disrupt proceedings while you run from pillar to post trying to get court injunctions will only potray you as guilty.

If the number three man in the country and president of the senate is looking for ways to frustrate the LAW from taking its course then such an individual is not fit to make any legislation for others to abide by.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT by tomakint: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
dunkem21:

I saw him there grin
Really? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo) / Buhari Drives Tractor, Launches Plateau State Tractor Ownership Scheme (Photos) / How States Stand In Minimum Wage Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.