Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (50013 Views)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by delezac(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by midolian(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
teadrake:

Ornithological specimens of identical plumage tend to aggregate in close proximity my dear.SARAKI,like his lawyer are Bastards!!!!
Oboi! This your grammar serious o! Are you related to Obahiagbon? cheesy cheesy
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by MrALIVE: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:
PMB persecuting Saraki for a crime committed 8 years ago while dinning with Amaechi for a crime committed 3 months ago...!!!
What hypocrisy…!!!

Saraki's case shows the failure of the CCB. How come it took them 8 years to detect an offense, a crime or fraud?

I wonder how long they would have to wait to also verify the out gone governors asset declaration details to know who erred and who didn't...!!!
Enemies of nigeria,thats what u are! You complain that the rich and powerful gets away with their corrupt practices,when effort is made to checkmate them,you complain! Make we hear word jor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by DedeNkem: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
How many times would they order for his arrest and yet nothing happens?

Saraki is relaxing in his multi-billion mansion built with stolen money!

Mark my word, nothibg will happen to the man. He's untouchable as long as his fellow ab*okis are ruling this failed country they ruined.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by cabaliciouscabal: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki U Dey beg Buhari On One Hand On D Other Hand u Dey Do Strong Head.

Appear In Court U Dey Run, Abi Dey Won Commot Ur Head.

If D IGP Arraign U In Handcuffs Tomorrow U Will Begin to shout Witch-Hunting.

U still Av Ample Tym To Respect Urself.

I Cannot Beg For Anybody oooo

I Talk My Own oooo

Wailing Wailers Over To U

#Criminals Ruling Us

2 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Shokaergabriel(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Any attempt to arrest the senate president will be strongly resisted!

Yes because it is not criminal offence and it will end in fugitive soon.
Where is Fashola's corruption case of 2billion naira in 2009?and the lastest one of 76m,139m and 230m for website,2bore holes and car park renovation respectively?this is purely witch hunting and buhari pls watch ur back and save us from poverty and boko haram,51 people dead already just yxday and buhari is there dancing to the tones of Apc's leaders.where is Lai mohammed now ?pls lai mohmmed u must blame who now,Gej or buhari?
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by christinie(f): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
PDP never displayed bitter venom like APCheats do.
omooba969:

If u refer to APC as evil party, how wud u refer to PDP...Holy Party? undecided

U must be high on pure water. cool
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by whyx06(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaycid77:
I tot they were supposed to arrest him today grin grin...
Nigeria is a ZOO

IGP gave excuse that he was not serve warrant letter to arrest him.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by christinie(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Akpabio should be removed from that list though.
kayode27:

It is sickening to see that APC zombies want saraki humiliated simply because he rubbished their god - Thieffnubu.

In a sane society, the likes of Saraki, amechi, fashola, aregbesola, Tinubu, TAke orji, obj, akpabio, et al should have all have a duplex in Kiri kiri
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by teadrake(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
Oboi! This your grammar serious o! Are you related to Obahiagbon? cheesy cheesy
Not really.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by orisa37: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
The IGP is responsible only to a Court of Competent jurisdiction. And a Tribunal is a Tribunal, not a Court.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by kayode27: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
christinie:
Akpabio should be removed from that list though.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by deflover(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
where is immunity in the law for the SP.....i thought immunity cuts across all office holders... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by MrALIVE: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
orisa37:
The IGP is responsible only to a Court of Competent jurisdiction. And a Tribunal is a Tribunal, not a Court.
IGNORANCE is a disease

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by unclejb2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
These useless and greedy politicians have been using the masses to kill the masses and achieve power, now the the masses are going to sit back and watch them kill themselves. The chips about to down. Buhari is starting the long walk to freedom for Nigeria, and I am sure the monster will also consume him b4 the fight is over. He is also as guilty as any other guilty Nigerian.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by MrALIVE: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
deflover:
where is immunity in the law for the SP.....i thought immunity cuts across all office holders... undecided undecided undecided undecided
immunity is only for the executive! The governor and the president

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by CharlesPhc: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
haywire07:

Try to understand issues b4 jumping into conclusions like women do grin grin
The arrest warrant jst reached the police dis morning . It couldn't reach its destination as d warrant was completly processed in d late hours of Friday which didn't fall within the working ours . If d warrant was issued and it's orders were followed outside working hours, then it undoubtedly been taken personal by d unknown.

In Carly Fiorina's voice "Every Woman on NL saw that" and thinks your senses may have gone 'haywire'
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by unclejb2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrALIVE:
Enemies of nigeria,thats what u are! You complain that the rich and powerful gets away with their corrupt practices,when effort is made to checkmate them,you complain! Make we hear word jor
Pls let the CCT or CCB publish all former governors and presidents asset declaration since 1999. Our prisons will soon be filled with all the political high and mighty. Saraki will start the dance.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Okies27(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
Justice Danladi Umar just ruled as follows: Accordingly, the IGP as we said earlier are still in order to arrest and prosecute the accused person tomorrow, 22nd of September 2015 at 10am.

Details later..

Source: TVC news

http://thenationonlineng.net/igp-must-produce-saraki-tuesday-tribunal/
. What the heck with CCT n Saraki? Well,we hope the yoribas won't start crying later o.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by ceaser: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
damton:
If he refuses arrest, they should tie him like a Christmas goat and bundle him into black maria. shikena

Rehearsal: ABS being bundled tomorrow.

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by free13: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shokaergabriel:

Yes because it is not criminal offence and it will end in fugitive soon.
Where is Fashola's corruption case of 2billion naira in 2009?and the lastest one of 76m,139m and 230m for website,2bore holes and car park renovation respectively?this is purely witch hunting and buhari pls watch ur back and save us from poverty and boko haram,51 people dead already just yxday and buhari is there dancing to the tones of Apc's leaders.where is Lai mohammed now ?pls lai mohmmed u must blame who now,Gej or buhari?
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Eziachi: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:
[b][size=12pt]PMB persecuting Saraki for a crime committed 8 years ago while dinning with Amaechi for a crime committed 3 months ago...!!!
What hypocrisy…!!!
PMB is not prosecuting Saraki, rather the CCB is and no one is saying that Saraki is guilty until such a time he is tried in the CCT.
And what crime did Amaechi commit? As non of the authorities has told us for 8 years he was governor? until then let be concerned with the ones charged.
One day Amaechi will get his day, just as Saraki after 8 years, he never knew that his day will come.
What about others is not a defence.

Saraki's case shows the failure of the CCB. How come it took them 8 years to detect an offence, a crime or fraud?
His trial after 8 years is the failure of PDP especially the Jonathan's last six years as their body language made all the anti corruption agencies dormant or dead.
But Buhari has given them a new lease of life to go and do their job without fear and he will not intervene in-behalf of anybody.
That gave them the courage within six month to charge Saraki, something they not do in 8 years.
Assuming that they successfully get a conviction (assuming he is guilty) you will see as the flood gate opens, as that will emboldened all the anti crime agencies to take anyone, if they can successfully take down the number 3 man for being corrupt.
Thats why corrupt people and their mindless corruption don't want to see that happen.

I wonder how long they would have to wait to also verify the out gone governors asset declaration details to know who erred and who didn't...!!!
Justice delayed is better than no justice. It doesn't matter how long it takes. As long as it happened and done correctly. When you commit a criminal act, justice demand that you will be looking behind your back until the day you dies, that is the essence of justice. No peace for the wicked, but many of you are advocating some peace for the wicked.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by ozo13(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
If Solomon Arase refuse to effect the order, he should be charged for contempt and be prosecuted.
chairman.ds thing no come from ur mind ooo.continue
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by SmartMugu: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is getting more serious.
I hope they don't come after me too.
Let me hide.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by firefox4th(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
As God lives and His Spirit, saraki is out !
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by AdiscoPele: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
CharlesPhc:
PMB persecuting Saraki for a crime committed 8 years ago while dinning with Amaechi for a crime committed 3 months ago...!!!
What hypocrisy…!!!

Saraki's case shows the failure of the CCB. How come it took them 8 years to detect an offense, a crime or fraud?

Though the offence was committed about 12yrs ago, he had immunity being a state governor for 8yrs.the immunity expired in 2011, that's about 4yrs ago.
He could not be prosecuted immediately because the powers that be will not allow it.
Again, most of you makes mistake of fingering Tinubu in this drama, nobody has thought of Baba Iyabo (Obasanjo) who Saraki wants to probe by all means.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by jobgbemi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
BabaNath:
There's some sort of confusion here. It appears that the court of appeal has restrained the Police and other security agencies from arresting saraki, the CCT Chairman still went ahead to order his arrest. Which will the Police react to? Lawyers in the house please help.

Justice Morri Adumein of the Court
of Appeal in Abuja on Monday
refused the ex parte application
filed by embattled Senate President,
Dr. Bukola Saraki, seeking a stay of
execution of the ruling of the Code
of Conduct Tribunal.
Also, Justice Ahmed Mohammed of a
Federal High Court in Abuja said the
court will not waste time on
interlocutory matters.
He said, all pending matters have
been adjourned till September 30 to
hear both the substantive matters
and preliminary objection.
Meanwhile, Saraki, on Monday, failed
to appear before the Code of
Conduct Tribunal despite an arrest
warrant issued against him by the
Tribunal last Friday.
The Tribunal has renewed its orders
on the Inspector General of Police to
produce Senator Saraki at the
resumed hearing on Tuesday

http://www.punchng.com/news/asset-declaration-saraki-absent-as-trial-resumes/
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by leofab(f): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
omooba969:

Praying? shocked Hian! My 9ja ppl always praying when they shud be working...SMH grin

Do not be deceived, your destiny is in your hands. cool
You think am one of those myopic typhoon who prays to an incosenquential being that is no where to be found; prayin in the sense of 'reminiscing'... Biko don't quote me wrong.. I belief in and worship humanity....
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by otr1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rexnegro:
It is well sha ...slow but surely saraki will soon be an arsenal fan, a gunner ...I just dislike the modafucker since he betrayed the apc that he defected to...his betrayal meant he got no masses interest at heart.
Actually, he's an Arsenal fan.grin
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by omooba969(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
leofab:
You think am one of those myopic typhoon who prays to an incosenquential being that is no where to be found; prayin in the sense of 'reminiscing'... Biko don't quote me wrong.. I belief in and worship humanity....

@bolded,

R u referring to God? undecidedBe careful o...my 2kobo!

Back to da basics, u shuda used a more appropriate word then cos dat word 'pray' is quite ambiguous 'think u knw dat.

A lawyer cud pray in a law court likewise a pastor cud pray in d church & now u av also used d word 'pray' in ur context. grin -- chai english grammar nawa o!
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by elvismoh: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
iSaraki iiSaraki iiiSaraki, how many times did I call you? Were you afraid when you were looting nigeria treasuring? Why are you now afraid of going to Same “nigeria” code of conduct Tribunal? To loot sweet, but to go CCT and defend yourself bitter? Saraki do you know the meaning of UBI JUS IBI REMEDIUS? Hahaha it means HE WHO COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS. Prove yourself that you are a leader that worth emulation. No one can witchunt or Wizardhunt a HONEST MAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Torture Man Accused Of Being Ebubeagu Informant (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.