Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Planning Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Planning Wedding (837 Views)

Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village / Are U Planning A Family Soon:: I 've What U Want! / Nigerian Lady Living In UK Exposes Girlfriends Allegedly Planning To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning Wedding by Tiana155(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello nairaland, i'm having both tranditional mariage and white wedding both on the same day happening in six month time, i dont know if it's too early to start preperation, never knew planning a wedding could be so exhausing. Please fellow nairalanders i'm confused at what to do next in terms of planning, please i'm open to ideas. Thank you.
Re: Planning Wedding by babythug(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tiana155:
Hello nairaland, i'm having both tranditional mariage and white wedding both on the same day happening in six month time, i dont know if it's too early to start preperation, never knew planning a wedding could be so exhausing. Please fellow nairalanders i'm confused at what to do next in terms of planning, please i'm open to ideas. Thank you.

what stage of planning are you at?

what number of guests do you expect?

where is the location?

what ideas do currently have?

Let's take it from there
Re: Planning Wedding by Tiana155(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thanks babythug, for now i'm in no stage at all, i don't av an idea of how many guest because it not going to be in lagos for some family reasons, the location is at my home town in the east, the only idea i have is to do the both event on the same day. I and my fiance reside in lagos. Thanks
Re: Planning Wedding by babythug(f): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tiana155:
Thanks babythug, for now i'm in no stage at all, i don't av an idea of how many guest because it not going to be in lagos for some family reasons, the location is at my home town in the east, the only idea i have is to do the both event on the same day. I and my fiance reside in lagos. Thanks

Ok here goes....

1.determine a budget
2. Theme. This will help guide your choice of colours and decorations
3. You have to determine the no of guests expected.
4. Bridal wears and accessories. Google is your friend
5. Food and drinks. What do you want to serve the guests? Who will make it?
6. Cake, small chops, Chapman depending on available funds
7. Souvenirs
8.venue and decor
9. MC
10. Honeymoon plans
11. Rings
I'd add more stuff as I think them up
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Planning Wedding by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
6 months is too much. Anything can happen.
3months should be enough.
One month sef.
Send out your invitation. Days of travelling from village to village Don pass.
The fewer the better.

Focus on raising a family.

1 Like

Re: Planning Wedding by pet4ril(f): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Forget about the planning for now, it's still far.
Re: Planning Wedding by Artistree: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tiana155:
I thought you were married as at Oct 2011? Did your mother in law eventually kick you out of her son's house? Are u divorced?

1 Like

Re: Planning Wedding by jashar(f): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
There's a 'would be bride ' thread here in the family section. If you can locate it, you'll be inspired with ideas.

1 Like

Re: Planning Wedding by Tiana155(f): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thank you babythug. I've taken the list.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Increase In Call Tarrif From MTN / Daughter Acknowledges Her Poor Mother Inspite Of Success / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.