Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57363 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Candyrain(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
No ooo, we have to discuss it today and now. Talk jor... grin
PunkyVeer:

Topic for another day grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Candyrain:
No ooo, we have to discuss it today and now. Talk jor... grin

cheesy

I'm not talking.

Btw, your advice was much appreciated. It seems she wants to leave it up to fate. Lol, do you believe in fate/destiny?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Candyrain(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
You must talk ooo hahahaha...

Oh! You spoke to her already? Nice and you are welcome. Fate/destiny? I don't know if I believe in it or not but what I know of is that we have to go for whatever we want, we have to work towards it.

PunkyVeer:

cheesy

I'm not talking.

Btw, your advice was much appreciated. It seems she wants to leave it up to fate. Lol, do you believe in fate/destiny?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2015
V0lv0:

You say Ghanaians tend to support others against you even though its not entirely true but you guys also support everyone but Ghana. The truth is even though we are both West African countries we are not really that close. I would say Liberia is closer in terms of relations than Nigeria.

Secondly Ghanaians have no issue with South Africans. So because you people have issues with them it means that we should also have issues with them?

on this site we are the two nations most 'hated'/insulted etc so as the saying goes an 'enemy of my 'enemy is my friend. It's only natural that we form some sort of comradieship of sorts.

A lot of times people say a lot of crap and I don't care whether SA, Zimbabwe, Uganda etc if you speak crap and I know you are speaking crap I won't support you just because we are from the West and vice verse as can be seen as I have even had arguments with a few of my own countrymen for speaking crap grin

Lol @ supporting SA so they wont attack us. You are one crazy guy. So the whole of South Africa is on Nairaland who can see our 'support'. Truth is a lot of times they can't differentiate between a lot of foreigners neither do I think they care who is from where. But on a serious note you keep repeating the same lines. Give it a break will ya. Like someone else said not everyone is involved with xenophobia so you need to stop with painting all with one comb.
Smh...Most Ghanaians are cowards! I repeat, most Ghanaians are cowards! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by PetroDolla3: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
What is this mudder fuggerz saying? Typical shitnigerian magg0t talking from its AnUs,huh? How are Ghanaians cowards? Is it because they are not into armed robberies, kidnappings, acts of terrorism and all the crap that goes on in your Shithole? Fuckeduppedness you shitnigerians are the cowardly type. Why do you think abacha n Babangida ruled you mudder fuggerz like animals. There are things I did in your sh1thole that I got away with but can't do here in Ghana because people will challenge you! Ghanaian generally dont look for people's trouble the way you fools do, but you'll know the true Ghanaian when you look for his/her trouble. Say yes sir for this education,goat grin

all4naija:
Smh...Most Ghanaians are cowards! I repeat, most Ghanaians are cowards! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
PetroDolla3:
What is this mudder fuggerz saying? Typical shitnigerian magg0t talking from its AnUs,huh? How are Ghanaians cowards? Is it because they are not into armed robberies, kidnappings, acts of terrorism and all the crap that goes on in your Shithole? Fuckeduppedness you shitnigerians are the cowardly type. Why do you think abacha n Babangida ruled you mudder fuggerz like animals. There are things I did in your sh1thole that I got away with but can't do here in Ghana because people will challenge you! Ghanaian generally dont look for people's trouble the way you fools do, but you'll know the true Ghanaian when you look for his/her trouble. Say yes sir for this education,goat grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by PetroDolla3: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
all4naija:
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cool shocked Nonsense upon nonsense! cool
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by ghananotnaija(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
iamord:
and how am I a traitor

If you can accept deceitful, corrupt Nigerians going to our country and assume major roles in our economy, then you are not loyal to the people of Ghana.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by derock533: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Interesting. It pays to not make noise and to respect one's host.

Yorubas have been in Ghana for decades if not centuries, we don't hear about bad blood.

The apku consumers have been in SA for a decade, they initiated a xenophobic attack with their useless pride and ever running tap water mouth.

God bless Ghana for allowing a climate where foreigners can succeed and thrive.
Reading your post I noticed how low brained you are. You just sit and make use of your stupid fingers to type rubbish because you are behind a social media. Learn to respect others for once,can't you make a useful comment without bin tribalistic. Be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by tck2000(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.