Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57403 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RudzSA(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

I am not. Why should I be? Jeez! I just described DUMB to you using Zulu nature. You are the one running around in circumlocution without having the least understanding of what I talk about here. You only visit to make fond of my posts. Smh... lipsrsealed
im starting to think nairaland is your only social sphere . I'm sure in your head you've got a lot of South African friends (mduza ,lesud,punky ,14 ,vandal etc). In a nutshell ...you need help!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RoyalPearl(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

Hahaha... That is stereotype. There are many men who can multitask as women if not even better. I will! But, I know somebody will definitely offend me by pulling Nigerians down which I don't usually like. Hahaha...

Nah its all love and not war there smiley. Only if you start first then you know that certain people will come down hard on you grin so please behave!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

BaseNingizimu Afrika bheka phansi kwamanye Afrika , iningi ikakhulukazi , amaZulu kwabokufika . Lokhu isithangami English ngenxa yobuhle

Hehehe lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
RoyalPearl:

Nah its all love and not war there smiley. Only if you start first then you know that certain people will come down hard on you grin so please behave!
Okay! I will! I have always been a civilized and gentle guy out there.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe lipsrsealed
What is that for?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
im starting to think nairaland is your only social sphere . I'm sure in your head you've got a lot of South African friends (mduza ,lesud,punky ,14 ,vandal etc). In a nutshell ...you need help!
In fact, I should be the one telling you to get help because you aren't making sense. Zulu!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RudzSA(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Eish, laba I swear, even when uzama ukuba nice kubo, treat them njengabantu, yanno, still bazokukwatisa because banamasimba.
basjwaela kabi laba. lo all4naija uzonya one day .struu!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
What is that for?

@your Zulu. It's not perfect but you try. But I get what you meant. Both sides aren't perfect. Some of us seriously try but there's always someone that will flick the switch for you by making dumbass comments. It's a journey.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by FighterPilot(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

BaseNingizimu Afrika bheka phansi kwamanye Afrika , iningi ikakhulukazi , amaZulu kwabokufika . Lokhu isithangami English ngenxa yobuhle

Google translate seem to have missed it.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
Akukho inkinga . Awukwazi nokubhala Zulu kahle kakhulu

English, please! This Zulu language is boring in here.
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
FighterPilot:

Google translate seem to have missed it.
It is Google translate as usual. Ain't interested in speaking that xenophobic language anytime soon or in the future.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

@your Zulu. It's not perfect but you try. But I get what you meant. Both sides aren't perfect. Some of us seriously try but there's always someone that will flick the switch for you by making dumbass comments. It's a journey.
You know that anything Zulu makes me go naught. Bwahaha... grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

You know that anything Zulu makes me go naught. Bwahaha... grin

smiley
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:

Ngowoxolelwa. He got mad love for us grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not really! I got mad over South African blacks inability to behave like civilized people!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
Not really! I got mad over South African blacks inability to behave like civilized people!

Ugh. Please don't start.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ugh. Please don't start.
What is that supposed to be about? I am starting nothing new. Zulus torching alive innocent African immigrants is something very appalling. I still can't wrap my head around the images till today.

You know I like you a bit. So let's not go there.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RudzSA(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

lipsrsealed
wena all4naija u zonya me ngabe u ngijwayela ama simba ..yo moer! Google translate that one ... Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by FighterPilot(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

lipsrsealed

Google translate will only make you talk like a small child or a mad person.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RudzSA(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lomtu uyisbanxa. grin but he's obsession with us is flattering
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RudzSA(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
FighterPilot:

Google translate will only make you talk like a small child or a mad person.
but he already talks lyk both ...lol grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
wena all4naija u zonya me ngabe u ngijwayela ama simba ..yo moer! Google translate that one ... Enjoy!
Bophezela bi ngaphezu kwami ​​, Zulu .Let's debate in English. I don't like Zulu language for many reasons.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
but he already talks lyk both ...lol grin
Oh, yeah! Blame that on google translate not me.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
There is nothing awesome about SA for me to be obsessed with. Jeez! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by FighterPilot(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, yeah! Blame that on google translate not me.

It makes you to sound like a robot. Someone who is really not well upstairs and sometimes you are even insulting yourself.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
FighterPilot:

It makes you to sound like a robot. Someone who is really not well upstairs and sometimes you are even insulting yourself.
What has that got to do with me when I am not the translator? Blame the translator not me. Ouch! Smh...!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
What is that supposed to be about? I am starting nothing new. Zulus torching alive innocent African immigrant is something very appalling. I still can't wrap my head around the images till today.

That's the thing, it's nothing new because it's all you talk about. It gets tiring. I'm sure not even one of the South Africans on this site have ever torched anyone, so it becomes "blah blah blah". TBH, I feel absolutely nothing over the xenophobia issue because the accusations & finger pointing, kinda kills emotions. In this case, an overkill because it's overflogged. Sometimes it's better to just make your point & leave someone to stew in it. This yap, yap, yap is not helping anything. It just builds up resentment because I'm very sure that most of us are not here on Nairaland to fight anybody but some of the comments just make you say "Bleep the kumbaya". Bottom line, you're barking at the wrong tree so annoyance & nonchalance is bound to take over because those of us here are not guilty. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by komzygirl(f): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Want to be financially free?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:

smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's the thing, it's nothing new because it's all you talk about. It gets tiring. I'm sure not even one of the South Africans on this site have ever torched anyone, so it becomes "blah blah blah". TBH, I feel absolutely nothing over the xenophobia issue because the accusations & finger pointing, kinda kills emotions. In this case, an overkill because it's overflogged. Sometimes it's better to just make your point & leave someone to stew in it. This yap, yap, yap is not helping anything. It just builds up resentment because I'm very sure that most of us are not here on Nairaland to fight anybody but some of the comments just make you say "Bleep the kumbaya". Bottom line, you're barking at the wrong tree so annoyance & nonchalance is bound to take over because those of us here are not guilty. Case closed.
Oh... We have seen this type of sugar-tonguing on severe issue like the xenophobic attacks only for it to repeat itself. I don't know why many South African blacks tend to brush it aside and see it as not worth discussing about so that it won't happen again. That is an ability of negligence on your side and it is not encouraging at all.

It has soiled your reputation as a society just like scam and drug peddling have done to Nigeria. It is good the people start doing something to appeal to the society and apologize to those who were victims of the brutal savagery.

I just reopened the case for solutions. You don't ignore ugly issue like that and expect not to get hurt. Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

Oh... We have seen this type of sugar-tonguing on severe issue like the xenophobic attacks only for it to repeat itself. I don't know why many South African blacks tend to brush it aside and see it as not worth discussing about so that it won't happen again. That is an ability of negligence on your side and it is not encouraging at all.

It has soiled your reputation as a society just like scam and drug peddling have done to Nigeria. It is good the people start doing something to appeal to the society and apologize to those who were victims of the brutal savagery.

I just reopen the case for solution. You don't ignore ugly issue like that and expect not to get hurt. Bwahaha...

I believe our govt already apologised so who are you expecting to apologise & for how long? Because personally, I'm not gonna apologise for anything. I feel nothing over this issue like I said. And the more it's brought up, the less I care about it. Nobody in real life can ever accuse ME of being xenophobic. Now that's the difference *I* am making in the bigger scale. One less bigot, so to speak. I've said it here before, I don't have a red cape with "S" on the back, so my individual effort can't change everything but it's something. Again, it's a journey & a personal one for each individual at that.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by iamord(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
ghananotnaija:

You're traitor to Ghana.
and how am I a traitor

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.