Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy (57417 Views)

History Of Nigerian Naira, Symbol, Sign And Worth. / Ghana’s Economy Will Top Africa In 2018 – World Bank / Why Nigerians Haven’t Felt Impact Of Exit From Recession – NBS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I believe our govt already apologised so who are you expecting to apologise & for how long? Because personally, I'm not gonna apologise for anything. I feel nothing over this issue like I said. And the more it's brought up, the less I care about it. Nobody in real life can ever accuse ME of being xenophobic. Now that's the difference *I* am making in the bigger scale. One less bigot, so to speak. I've said it here before, I don't have a red cape with "S" on the back, so my individual effort can't change everything but it's something. Again, it's a journey & a personal one for each individual at that.
That is always the problem. You think you have nothing to do with the attacks and for that simple reason can't apologize while at the same time you call yourself a South African. That is very laughable.

Little effort in comforting and saying I am sorry can help to heal wounds but South Africans are just too reluctant to do that. Either because they think they have the best country in Africa with immigrants flocking to for greener pastor or just too puffy in nature. I can as well remind you of the term Kwerekwere! Most of you are hypocrites though! Bwahaha...

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

That is always the problem. You think you have nothing to do with the attacks and for that simple reason can't apologize while at the same time you call yourself a South African. That is very laughable.

Little effort in comforting and saying I am sorry can help to heal wounds but South Africans are just too reluctant to do that. Either because they think they have the best country in Africa with immigrants flocking to for greener pastor or just too puffy in nature. I can as well remind you of the term Kwerekwere! Most of you are hypocrites though! Bwahaha...

Tell you what? Don't hold your breath & I hope you don't grow roots while waiting for that apology from me. It's simply not going to happen. Our govt & our people have done all they could on this issue. Don't forget that it was South Africans who helped capture some of the perpetrators in the recent attacks so to accuse all of us & expect every single one of us to apologise is a reach on your part.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Tell you what? Don't hold your breath & I hope you don't grow roots while waiting for that apology from me. It's simply not going to happen. Our govt & our people have done all they could on this issue. Don't forget that it was South Africans who helped capture some of the perpetrators in the recent attacks so to accuse all of us & expect every single one of us to apologise is a reach on your part.
I have already grown my root long before now and I stand firm on my words. This is the same thing that is said in the prior xenophobic attack and yet it repeats itself. You don't change - that is the reality of SA. It is a big shame on that country. I can see that South African blacks aren't civilized.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

I have already grown my root long before now and I stand firm on my words. This is the same thing that is said in the prior xenophobic attack and yet it repeats itself. You don't change - that is the reality of SA. It is a big shame on that country. I can see that South African blacks aren't civilized.

Ok, I'm feeling slightly irritated now so I think I'll bow out of this conversation before I transform into a "xenophobe". Do have a good day.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by RudzSA(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

thats rich coming from a kwerekwere ...
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, I'm feeling slightly irritated now so I think I'll bow out of this conversation before I transform into a "xenophobe". Do have a good day.
At least, learn to control yourself and stop being a child. How old are you? I just wanna know.See you later.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
thats rich coming from a kwerekwere ...
Bwahaha... Even when I haven't visited your boring country once and you think I am kwerekwere. Hahaha...

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by iamord(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
RoyalPearl:

You are a slowpoke.
bless u dear

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by lezz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
mart2k:
I agree wit u but we v to let these Igbos knw that they are nothing in this country. Next time, they shld compare themselves wit hausas because YORUBA as a tribe is far ahead of them. They shld get that into their flat heads
grin Hmn, good, but I want our Igbo cousins and Yoruba brothers to be great together. That would make Nigeria the China and USA of Africa.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Candyrain(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good one. I'll suggest you stop engaging yourself in some dicussion such as this. You know yourself and that's all that matters.

PunkyVeer:

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by AzontoGhost(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
naijacommando:

Charlie, it's miles better to suffer and smile as a Nigerian than to live in affluence knowing that I'm Ghanaian. Do you know why?.....

By virtue of my being Nigerian alone, i am eternally destined to be superior over the average Ghanaian, lol.

Truth hurts tho! grin
ok, continue to suffer and smile my man cheesy cheesy grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I believe our govt already apologised so who are you expecting to apologise & for how long? Because personally, I'm not gonna apologise for anything. I feel nothing over this issue like I said. And the more it's brought up, the less I care about it. Nobody in real life can ever accuse ME of being xenophobic. Now that's the difference *I* am making in the bigger scale. One less bigot, so to speak. I've said it here before, I don't have a red cape with "S" on the back, so my individual effort can't change everything but it's something. Again, it's a journey & a personal one for each individual at that.
You don't need the S on your cape you need it on your chest. Nobody is born supper human but you have to work hard to earn it. Stop giving excuses, lady.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

You don't need the S on your cape you need it on your chest. Nobody is born supper human but you have to work hard to earn it. Stop giving excuses, lady.

All4naija, trust me you don't wanna Bleep with me today. Please I don't wanna take out my bad mood on you. Just leave me alone with this nonsense. Go fight with LeSudAfricaine grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All4naija, trust me you don't wanna Bleep with me today. Please I don't wanna take out my bad mood on you. Just leave me alone with this nonsense. Go fight with LeSudAfricaine grin
Hehehe... Did somebody offend you somewhere? I am not going to stay away without an answer. I am not forcing you but coaxing you as a wonderful lady that you. When last did you even smile or get laid? Hehehe. I asked you before. How old are you?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

Hehehe... Did somebody offend you somewhere? I am not going to stay away without an answer. I am not forcing you but coaxing you as a wonderful lady that you. When last did you even smile or get laid? Hehehe. I asked you before. How old are you?

LMFAO. What, you wanna blow up my back? tongue I'm old enough wink
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Okay. I just wanted to see you smile all the time. Carrying a lone face makes ladies get old quickly and ugly. Do you wanna look old and ugly?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
Okay. I just wanted to see you smile all the time. Carrying a lone face makes ladies get old quickly and ugly. Do you wanna look old and ugly?

Well thank you, it worked smiley
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well thank you, it worked smiley
You are welcome! Hahaha... Do you like watching movies? I would recommend you watch 'Girls just want to have fun'(very old movie).
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
You are welcome! Hahaha... Do you like watching movies? I would recommend you watch 'Girls just want to have fun'.

Is that a chick-flick? What is it about? I'm in the mood to watch something sappy, preferrably with a happy ending smiley

All4naija, you seem to have issues with South Africans, so I'm just curious, what do you think of Naija guys married to/dating SA women? Would you date an SA chick?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is that a chick-flick? What is it about? I'm in the mood to watch something sappy, preferrably with a happy ending smiley

All4naija, you seem to have issues with South Africans, so I'm just curious, what do you think of Naija guys married to/dating SA women? Would you date an SA chick?
Yes, it is. My mother has it on her collection. I watched it once and it's pretty funny. To summarize it, it is about high school students, dance and their love stories.

The reason I disagree with most South Africans here is that they think killing African immigrants is warranted. I have argued with a lot of them in the past and there is this tone of self-exoneration that really turns me off. If you have ever seen some of my first posts on your society you would be surprised to find out I am an admirer. My notion is to see changes so that people can advance the continent only to come to be seen as attacker on their culture, people and society. That is very sickening of the people.

Naija boys getting married to South African ladies genuinely is a good thing. I like it. It takes great courage and intelligence to do that and break the stereotype and cultural barriers. Well, I am currently in a relationship. However, I can date any girl who respects and carries herself in a certain way. She is definitely going to catch my eye.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Candyrain(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Why does the dude want to know when last you got laid? Hahahaha... This is so hilarious. Over to you lady, are you gonna answer that? ***seriously waiting*** grin

PunkyVeer:

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, it is. My mother has it on her collection. I watched it once and it's pretty funny. To summarize it, it is about high school students and love their stories.

The reason I disagree with most South Africans here is that they think killing African immigrants is warranted. I have argued with a lot of them in the past and there is this tone of self-exoneration that really turns me off. If you have ever seen some of my first posts on your society you would be surprised to find out I was an admirer. My notion was to see changes so that people can advance the continent only to come to be seen as attacker on their culture, people and society. That is very sickening of the people.

Naija boys getting married to South African ladies genuinely is a good thing. I like it. It takes great courage and intelligence to do that and break the stereotype and cultural barriers. Well, I am currently in a relationship. However, I can date any girl who respects and carries herself in a certain way. She is definitely going to catch my eye.

It is extremely difficult to take blame for something you didn't do. Before we're all South Africans, we're individuals so you can't expect someone to take the rep on behalf of criminals just because they happen to be born on the same soil. It's just not going to happen. Would you wanna own up to the drug peddling Nigerians are known for? I can bet my last Rand most of you wouldn't , but would instead do the whole tribal dance you're so fond of & start pointing fingers at certain people. I think it's a normal reaction to disassociate one's self from things like that, especially if you know you're not like that.

I don't believe any of us here are in support of the attacks. I mean deep down inside. That would be sick. I believe some just make caustic remarks simply to get even with some of the vitriol that gets spewed here, day in/day out. Otherwise, I don't think they really mean it. It's just a simple back & forth. Ugh, this topic bores me!

Hmmm, interesting that you don't have an issue with & acknowledge Naija/South Africa couples & yet during your rants, you'd swear that South Africans were the scum of the Earth. Do you ever think about the good South Africans when you're foaming at the mouth, raving about this & that?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:
Why does the dude want to know when last you got laid? Hahahaha... This is so hilarious. Over to you lady, are you gonna answer that? ***seriously waiting*** grin

Lol, maybe I sound like someone that needs a little slippin & dippin wink cheesy

I'm a virgin so there's nothing to answer grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It is extremely difficult to take blame for something you didn't do. Before we're all South Africans, we're individuals so you can't expect someone to take the rep on behalf of criminals just because they happen to be born on the same soil. It's just not going to happen. Would you wanna own up to the drug peddling Nigerians are known for? I can bet my last Rand most of you wouldn't , but would instead do the whole tribal dance you're so fond of & start pointing fingers at certain people. I think it's a normal reaction to disassociate one's self from things like that, especially if you know you're not like that.

I don't believe any of us here are in support of the attacks. I mean deep down inside. That would be sick. I believe some just make caustic remarks simply to get even with some of the vitriol that gets spewed here, day in/day out. Otherwise, I don't think they really mean it. It's just a simple back & forth. Ugh, this topic bores me!

Hmmm, interesting that you don't have an issue with & acknowledge Naija/South Africa couples & yet during your rants, you'd swear that South Africans were the scum of the Earth. Do you ever think about the good South Africans when you're foaming at the mouth, raving about this & that?
Oh, yeah! Are you trying to play on my intelligence? It is my way of spiting back at South Africans here. You know that very well. I am not a hater.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Candyrain(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hahahahaha... You just made me fall off my bed lol... So pls stop sounding like that so people don't think you need slipping and dipping since you are still a virgin. I'm also one. Just thought you should know. grin grin

PunkyVeer:

Lol, maybe I sound like someone that needs a little slippin & dippin wink cheesy

I'm a virgin so there's nothing to answer grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahaha... You just made me fall off my bed lol... So pls stop sounding like that so people don't think you need slipping and dipping since you are still a virgin. I'm also one. Just thought you should know. grin grin

#TeamVirgin grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! Are you trying to play on my intelligence? It is my way of spiting back at South Africans here. You know that very well. I am not a hater.

Hmmm

Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmm
I need more of that!
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Candyrain(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
What are we supposed to do with it now and how long do we keep it? I feel like losing mine grin grin

PunkyVeer:

#TeamVirgin grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by millhouse: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yu
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
RudzSA:
hes brain dead ...like most if not all Nigerians
This is laughable coming from a ret.arded bantu swine like yaself
Re: List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Candyrain:
What are we supposed to do with it now and how long do we keep it? I feel like losing mine grin grin

Hahaha lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.