Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mihajlovic: ‘AC Milan Need Balance’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mihajlovic: ‘AC Milan Need Balance’ (268 Views)

Belotti Showed He Is Worth €100m With Stunner – Mihajlovic / Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Capello: I Admire Mourinho And Mihajlovic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mihajlovic: ‘AC Milan Need Balance’ by Detective05: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2015

AC Milan manager Sinisa Mihajlovic admits his side needs balance.

The Rossoneri are currently in a defence problem with Juraj Kucka and Andrea Bertolacci injured.

Ahead of tommorow's game againts Udinese, the manager started that the team are in a bit of emergency.

“We’re in a bit of an emergency,” Mihajlovic said in an interview with Milan Channel.

“Tomorrow we won’t even have Kucka. I’m still optimistic though, 11 players will play, and we’ll make changes. Let’s see who will play tomorrow.

“I still have some doubts, I’ll decide tomorrow.

“Kucka? I congratulated him after the game [against Palermo on Saturday]. At the break he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to go back out, but I told him that if we took him off we wouldn’t have won the game and he decided to stay on the pitch.”

The Serbian also praised their tommorow's opponent, saying he have great respect for them.

“I have great respect for them. They’re a team in crisis, but they have players who can change the game at any moment.

“They have quality players like [Duvan] Zapata, [Cyril] Thereau and [Antonio] Di Natale. They have a hardworking midfield. It won’t be easy.

“We have to try and play our game as Milan. We have to try not to concede a goal. It’s right to be attacking, but we can’t sacrifice balance.”

Milan are currently placed 10th with six points in the Serie A standings.

Source: http://kicknews24.com/news/mihajlovic-ac-milan-need-balance/

(1) (Reply)

That Is A Conflict That Has Resulted / Thriving With The Diagnosis / Fascinating When You Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.