Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. (3321 Views)

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? / I Don’t Love Him Anymore….. / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by Fernandowski(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
He smokes shisha and u are angry??

Mhen,the smell of good weed makes my bae happy
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2015
folashade0:
I said it started last year, the remaining years are out of the wasted
sade babe,u don't need this at the early stage of ur life,u are too pretty to give ur head headache over a guy,it may sound harsh,try me out forget that ur small sagg sagg boyfriend.(Pretty girls like are for mature minds like me)come on!!
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Fernandowski:
He smokes shisha and u are angry??

Mhen,the smell of good weed makes my bae happy
guy u are a real ganja planter,lol,that is good anyway.(I checked ur DP)
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by folashade0(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Dygeasy:
That was a very harmless question. Another one is if you can take back this priceless thing.

If you can't, you very well know this guy is not worth holding on to, just let him go. Whatever it is he took from you, deal with it. Sh!t happens. Move on.
thanks
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by folashade0(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
dancok:
sade babe,u don't need this at the early stage of ur life,u are too pretty to give ur head headache over a guy,it may sound harsh,try me out forget that ur small sagg sagg boyfriend.(Pretty girls like are for mature minds like me)come on!!
yes boss
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by shizzy7(f): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wow,,folashade0
"Its not cigarette, its just shisha" - Shisha is worse than Ciga....

Babe RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! you definitely don't need that type of person,, who takes you for a fool...
You might have a hard time leaving Him,, 'cos he'll get mad...

What is the priceless gift he's holding??
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by shizzy7(f): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
panachuku:
Op ur jst plain dumb, how can u waste 5 years with such a shady guy. U better move on. Fish Brain is a disease sha
It does not warrant Insult..
And she said he Changed .....He was not like that before..
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2015
folashade0:
yes boss
should I come in to ur life?
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by pasqal09: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2015
folashade0:
Hi guys, Please advice me on this issue... My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 yrs now, it will be 5 yrs next year February. The problem started two yrs ago, when he started moving with some guys around his street. The day i met those guys, I knew they won't teach anything good. I told my bf about it that I don't like the guys he's now moving with,he said 'Baby, they are nice people now', said it's because I don't know them yet and I said OK. Last year, my phone got spoilt, he came to my place of work to take it for repair,when I saw him I was mad. He came sagging with earring in his ear, I was really embarrassed but I kept my cool. He knew I don't want such lifestyle and I do tell him so always, I later confronted him and he said 'Baby, it's just a sturd, not real earring'. To cut the story short, he's now into yahoo, he goes to hotel and do stuffs that yahoo guys do.i once came across a pic of him smoking, I confronted him again and he said 'Baby, it's not cigarette na, it's just shisha, it's not bad. Maybe I will take u out so u can taste it, it's great'. Since am hearing shisha for the first time, I went to search for information on Google and I told him all I found.. He's hasn't change but getting worse and each time I talk, he will say he's doing it for me. I know he loves me but his love is reducing in my heart and I find it really hard to let go cos he holds my priceless gift.. Pls guys, what should I do?, I'm lost!

Madam, you boyfriend done become agbero.
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2015
folashade0:
I find it really hard to let go cos he holds my priceless gift.. Pls guys, what should I do?, I'm lost!

It isn't so priceless anymore , you can buy it on eBay for a couple of thousand dollars ( and that one na oyinbo own ).
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by Bevy12(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Advice him a lot but if that doesn't work, please leave him and get on with your life because he is not ready to behave. If you don't leave him, you will face a lot of consequences or might even get arrested.
Re: Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
what priceless gift are you talking about here,if its what am thinking "virginity"then girl u better wake up,and so bleeping what?99.9% of girls nowadays do not end up with people that took their priceless gift,the guy is a jobless tout,a personal non grata,look for a better person joor,if u marry dis one tomorrow u go dey expect miracle shey ?DAT he wld be a gud husband,u best let him go and not waste another day on him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He After My Body Or What / (18+pics)two Girls Rape Boy In Classroom / Roman Goddess And Her Friend Put Their Jaw-dropping Gigantic Boobs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.