Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account (2154 Views)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Has Betrayed Yorubas For Apologising To Ndi-igbo / On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dear All,

My knowledge has been drawn on a parody moniker that goes about deceiving Nairaland forumites and other members of the public. For the record, I only operate a single nairaland account @TonyeBarcanista, which was registered on September 12, 2015. All articles posted through this account are re-posted on my Facebook page @Solomon Tonye.

Please, disregard any other clones, semblance and parody accounts. I understand that supporters of the ruling-opposition All Progressive Congress are determined(in their usual manner) to deceive members of the public and create confusion within the camp of patriotic Nigerians.

I trust that this message is enough to put to rest whatever doubts by members of the public. I appeal to the moderators to consider arresting to the menace of parodies and clones.

Finally, I reteirate my undivided loyalty and commitment to the Peoples Democratic Party and the Nigeria state. Thank you

May God Bless Us All

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by erunz(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Don't mind those jobless e-touts

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Okobaba1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Wetin u dey feel like? Obama?

8 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by donholy28(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
person done use ur name collect glory and insults for FP
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Cc:
gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Ishiamu Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by yang(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
And the mod moved the toilet trash to FP
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
person done use ur name collect glory and insults for FP
I wonder why Moderators are lookin the other way

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by kingdompropty: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
I guess APC is synonymous with criminality.

TOnyebarcanista is an APC clone.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by FatIjeomaOkolie: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I wonder why Moderators are lookin the other way

Because you dont own NL and everyone is free to have any handle they want

You need to get over yourself

13 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by ochejoseph(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Noted
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
I guess APC is synonymous with criminality.

TOn.yebarcanista is an APC clone.
Trust me I don't honor clones with response.

Seun and Lalasticlala take note please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:
gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Ishiamu Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
must you always call this same gang?

Oh, they are the ones that like your posts with all their 77 monikers.

I see undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Emperortj93(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
The mod should do the needful. If no be Tonyebarcanista, it cant be like tonyebacarnista

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
ochejoseph:
Noted
Welcome
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
There is No rule against cloning monikers
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
The same APC cloned INEC's PVC
Emperortj93:
The mod should do the needful.
If no be Tonyebarcanista, it cant be like tonyebacarnista

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okobaba1:
Wetin u dey feel like? Obama?

He is such a very foolish megalomaniac. Wetin even carry me enter this thread sef.

5 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by StOla: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
juicee1:

I see undecided

He his a subjective Rabbi, they are his ignorant disciples.

One needs a gullible crowd, the other need enlightenment.
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by enitiObanke(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Two quick gemaine issues from your verbage;
1. APC is not a ruling party, nor the ruling party. APC made it clear after winning the March 2015 elections and before May 29th 2015 that they should be referred to as 'the governing party', and not the 'ruling party' as was the norm with PDP.
2. TonyeBarcanista it's clearly mischievous of you to call APC an opposition party in Sept 2015. Obviously, you live in a fool's paradise.
If PDP doesn't thoroughly and genuinely rebirth itself, come March/May 2019 Labour Party/APGA/KOWA will dethrone PDP as the main opposition party, and simply consign your PDP to the rubbish heap of at best a one state party (I hope you remember that CPC was a one state party in 2011?).

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
APC the a ruling-opposition party whether you agree or not.

APC is a FRAUDULENT party
enitiObanke:
Two quick gemaine issues from your verbage;
1. APC is not a ruling party, nor the ruling party. APC made it clear after winning the March 2015 elections and before May 29th 2015 that they should be referred to as 'the governing party', and not the 'ruling party' as was the norm with PDP.
2. TonyeBarcanista it's clearly mischievous of you to call APC an opposition party in Sept 2015. Obviously, you live in a fool's paradise.
If PDP doesn't thoroughly and genuinely rebirth itself, come March/May 2019 Labour Party/APGA/KOWA will dethrone PDP as the main opposition party, and simply consign your PDP to the rubbish heap of at best a one state party (I hope you remember that CPC was a one state party in 2011?).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by IamPatriotic(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who's the ee-diot that is dignifing this rascal with a parody moniker? I'm not even certain if he isn't the brain behind the multiple accounts,

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC the a ruling-opposition party whether you agree or not.

APC is a FRAUDULENT party

Is it APC that made you deactivate your account on NL?

Is it APC that disgraced you out of Facebook?

Please stop polluting the internet with your childish rants!

8 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Emperortj93(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The same APC cloned INEC's PVC
Apc cloning things since 1900

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Emperortj93:
Apc cloning things since 1900
Don't forget that an APÇ member is undergoing trial for forgery
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by sauceEEP(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided undecided sad
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Emperortj93(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
one down Apc will make the work easier for pdp come 2019
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Emperortj93(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
one down Apc will make the work easier for pdp come 2019
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by Arsenate(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
no wonder...things are beginning to add up. the other moniker you're talking about sounded way too Intelligent. I knew it couldn't be you.
thanks for clarifying BTW.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by DebateNigeria: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Cowards. They have started again. Enemies of progress. These guys don't have shame. Can't they be bold enough to make their own name?
Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by PhockPhockMan: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
juicee1:

I see undecided
How do that worry you?

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION: Tonyebarcanista Has No Alternate Account by engineerboat(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear All,

My knowledge has been drawn on a parody moniker that goes about deceiving Nairaland forumites and other members of the public. For the record, I only operate a single nairaland account @TonyeBarcanista, which was registered on September 12, 2015. All articles posted through this account are re-posted on my Facebook page @Solomon Tonye.

Please, disregard any other clones, semblance and parody accounts. I understand that supporters of the ruling-opposition All Progressive Congress are determined(in their usual manner) to deceive members of the public and create confusion within the camp of patriotic Nigerians.

I trust that this message is enough to put to rest whatever doubts by members of the public. I appeal to the moderators to consider arresting to the menace of parodies and clones.

Finally, I reteirate my undivided loyalty and commitment to the Peoples Democratic Party and the Nigeria state. Thank you

May God Bless Us All

I had wanted to halla you when i noticed the T0nye, some people are just jobless and troublemaker.
My advise for them, when will they be productive for once in their live and stop copy-copy, because we as patriotic nigerians we no be copy-copy

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Touts Busted Posting Fake Salary Alerts / Buhari Set To Face The ICC For Crimes Against Humanity / Nigeria To Receive Another $750m (n150 bn) From Abacha’s Loot; N2bn From Ibori’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.